RemedySpot.com

Re: .. Re:important oxygen question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, When you travel with tanks you just swap them out. ALL tanks are universal and all companys will take them and give you full ones. I was told this by my supplier here, in Tampa and in Tn. So just tell her to call whomever she is dealing with and they will give her full tanks without a problem. If you have a lot of them on hand you can swap them out with her. I now have 24 E tanks. I remember getting 2 a month.Wow how things change.. QUICKLY.. How are you ? Breathing better ? Do you still go down the beach ? I am thinking of asking my son to take me to Boca where Kayla took those pictures so I can get some sand between my toes. When the weather is cooler..  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi Buce   I hope you are online today.  Geeta is at Disneyland with 3 M6 tanks. Can she get them refilled when they are empty?  I know this is a silly question but I always drop off my empties with Apria and get new ones- I have never had them refill the same ones.  Thanks-    Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   California O2 Drop> >> >> > Thanks everyone for the engourament re: my appt to the new pul. Anew> question I will be in bed at 4 -5 lpm saturation good heart good thenI> turn over and all hell breaks loose. I drop out of breath etc. I am> sure I am not alone with this but WHY? I guess another question for my> list. They told me being a new patient I am allowed 1 hour in there> with him and you know I will be there all 60 mins. Everyone have anice> day.> > Amy> >>