RemedySpot.com

TO PEGGY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Peggy! I think that's what I need too, a "sand-fix". Although, our beaches here are pretty cold now. 50s, 60s and windy.

We are fluctuating between mid-forties and expecting 90 degrees this weekend.

Fall is getting ready to fall... goodie goodie.

I bought more yarn yesterday on our way home from Lysa's. I'm crocheting toys for the little kids for Christmas.

Hannah was here for 4 days and it went by like speeding bullet. She is driving now (I can hardly believe it) so she had a great time chauffeuring gramma/grampa

around.

Here's hoping you are having a good day today.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher I just realized "Hanna" is our next storms name. Supposed to hit our east coast. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi Peggy!   I think that's what I need too,  a "sand-fix".  Although, our beaches here are pretty cold now. 50s, 60s and windy.We are fluctuating between mid-forties and expecting 90 degrees this weekend.Fall is getting ready to fall... goodie goodie.I bought more yarn yesterday on our way home from Lysa's. I'm crocheting toys for the little kids for Christmas.Hannah was here for 4 days and it went by like speeding bullet. She is driving now (I can hardly believe it) so she had a great time chauffeuring gramma/grampaaround.Here's hoping you are having a good day today.  MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already thereMamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Yes, I've been watching the news. Are you doing ok where you are?

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: TO PEGGY

Sher I just realized "Hanna" is our next storms name. Supposed to hit our east coast.

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Hi Peggy!�� I think that's what I need too,� a "sand-fix".� Although, our beaches here are pretty cold now. 50s, 60s and windy.

We�are fluctuating between mid-forties and expecting 90 degrees this weekend.

Fall is getting ready to fall... goodie goodie.

I bought more yarn yesterday on our way home from Lysa's. I'm crocheting toys for the little kids for Christmas.

Hannah was here for 4 days and it went by like speeding bullet. She is driving now (I can hardly believe it) so she had a great time chauffeuring gramma/grampa

around.

Here's hoping you are having a good day today.�

�

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.���NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.���NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!