RemedySpot.com

Re: TO PEGGY / Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow we are still in the 90's or high 80's with the storms. There are three named and a few big waves.I am so afraid my Sept company will have to postpone for a few weeks. I hope not I am excited they are coming. I am glad you are enjoying your crocheting. I go in spurts with all my hand craft stuff.  I am working on a quilt or may make pillows from the squares. Depends how many I can get done. I'll send a picture of them.I started this right before I was Dx. it got put on the back shelve. Enjoy yourself. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi Peggy!   I think that's what I need too,  a "sand-fix".  Although, our beaches here are pretty cold now. 50s, 60s and windy.We are fluctuating between mid-forties and expecting 90 degrees this weekend.Fall is getting ready to fall... goodie goodie.I bought more yarn yesterday on our way home from Lysa's. I'm crocheting toys for the little kids for Christmas.Hannah was here for 4 days and it went by like speeding bullet. She is driving now (I can hardly believe it) so she had a great time chauffeuring gramma/grampaaround.Here's hoping you are having a good day today.  MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already thereMamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I have at least 3 unfinished projects. I have NO explanation as to why I do not finish them. Once they are out of sight I'm "done with 'em" lol

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: TO PEGGY / Sher

Wow we are still in the 90's or high 80's with the storms. There are three named and a few big waves.

I am so afraid my Sept company will have to postpone for a few weeks. I hope not I am excited they are coming.�

I am glad you are enjoying your crocheting. I go in spurts with all my hand craft stuff. �I am working on a quilt or may make pillows from the squares. Depends how many I can get done. I'll send a picture of them.

I started this right before I was Dx. it got put on the back shelve.�

Enjoy yourself.

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Hi Peggy!�� I think that's what I need too,� a "sand-fix".� Although, our beaches here are pretty cold now. 50s, 60s and windy.

We�are fluctuating between mid-forties and expecting 90 degrees this weekend.

Fall is getting ready to fall... goodie goodie.

I bought more yarn yesterday on our way home from Lysa's. I'm crocheting toys for the little kids for Christmas.

Hannah was here for 4 days and it went by like speeding bullet. She is driving now (I can hardly believe it) so she had a great time chauffeuring gramma/grampa

around.

Here's hoping you are having a good day today.�

�

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.���NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.���NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

peggy, your quilts are beautiful. Do you ever sell them or are they hard to make? I need something to keep busy this winter. I was a florist by trade but most people now a days buy the stuff and make them themselves. I always use quilts and not comforters. The last one i bought was from the company store which was so expensive and my puppy chewed it to shreds.

sharon p ph 2008

Hi Peggy! I think that's what I need too, a "sand-fix". Although, our beaches here are pretty cold now. 50s, 60s and windy.

We are fluctuating between mid-forties and expecting 90 degrees this weekend.

Fall is getting ready to fall... goodie goodie.

I bought more yarn yesterday on our way home from Lysa's. I'm crocheting toys for the little kids for Christmas.

Hannah was here for 4 days and it went by like speeding bullet. She is driving now (I can hardly believe it) so she had a great time chauffeuring gramma/grampa

around.

Here's hoping you are having a good day today.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sharon, No I don't sell them because it takes me about a year..  lol The pictures I posted were of 24" squares that sew together. When I quilt each square it is finished then they sew together to make the size I want. I can take one square with me and work on it where ever I am waiting. If there is a quilt shop near you they could be a great help. I taught myself, well my sister and I learned together. I just love it, sore fingers and all. I did make each of my grandkids one. 6 at the time. Now I am just hoping I can finish this one for my daughter.  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." peggy, your quilts are beautiful. Do you ever sell them or are they hard to make? I need something to keep busy this winter. I was a florist by trade but most people now a days buy the stuff and make them themselves. I always use quilts and not comforters. The last one i bought was from the company store which was so expensive and my puppy chewed it to shreds. sharon p ph 2008 Hi Peggy!   I think that's what I need too,  a "sand-fix".  Although, our beaches here are pretty cold now. 50s, 60s and windy. We are fluctuating between mid-forties and expecting 90 degrees this weekend. Fall is getting ready to fall... goodie goodie. I bought more yarn yesterday on our way home from Lysa's. I'm crocheting toys for the little kids for Christmas. Hannah was here for 4 days and it went by like speeding bullet. She is driving now (I can hardly believe it) so she had a great time chauffeuring gramma/grampa around. Here's hoping you are having a good day today.    MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!