RemedySpot.com

crochette (excuse spelling)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I started an afghan for my granddaughter when my daughter was pregnant. The baby was 2 in April and the afghan is not complete. Maybe she will have it in time for her granddaughter. lolPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

LOL, I have a yellow one, shell stitch about halfway through and ran out of the color.. Oh well..lap robe.. lol  I was thinking two years ago I started this quilt OOPS it's four...... gotta get busy. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." I started an afghan for my granddaughter when my daughter was pregnant.  The baby was 2 in April and the afghan is not complete.  Maybe she will have it in time for her granddaughter. lolPink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennslvania 

Pink Joyce,

Hello fellow Philadelphia area person!!!

I was sorry to read that you're not doing so great right now.

The not being able to drive far must make you crazy. Hopefully they can

figure out what to do after the nap study...I only know about sleep

studies.

What is done in a nap study?

About hand work...

I'm still knitting a romper set that originally was supposed to be for

Darah ( now 2 +)

and now is going to be for Sara ( 6 1/2 months) If I really get going!!!

She'll probably out grow it as I give it to her.!

Thank goodness its gender neutral so that some one some day will

actually where it!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Joyce T Rosenberg wrote:

I started an afghan for my granddaughter when my daughter

was pregnant. The baby was 2 in April and the afghan is not complete.

Maybe she will have it in time for her granddaughter. lol

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.169 / Virus Database: 270.6.14/1647 - Release Date: 9/2/2008 6:02 AM

Tom, I think God's timing is always perfect. wonderful story. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Joyce,While awaiting our baby via the adoption route, I decided to take a quilting class and make a quilt for her. Well, quess what? Shortly after finishing it off, we got the call. Amy Jo was born in Nashville at 2 lbs 15 oz. Had been in the Neonatal unit 30 days which meant we could take her right home. You will never guess what it turned out the nurses had called her....."Amy Jo". We had decided on that name when we first signed up and got put on the lists. Talk about a match made in heaven. That was 25 years ago........Tomps Cheryl, my wife did help me a little bit with the quilt. I put most of the work (and love) into it.-- In Breathe-Support , Joyce T Rosenberg  wrote:>> I started an afghan for my granddaughter when my daughter was pregnant.  The baby was 2 in April and the afghan is not complete.  Maybe she will have it in time for her granddaughter. lol> > Pink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennslvania>