RemedySpot.com

Peggy. I hope these new storms.................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

don't keep your company away, but they just said on the weather channel

here that the eastern seaboard all the way up to the Virginia Beach

area is going to be hit hard with " HANNAH " by Saturday, OH JOY!!!!!!!

I sure hope all you folks down south there will be ok. It was the

first cool morning we have had sine last March here, and when I got out

of the dr. off, it was oh, so hot already.

My cell phone has been acting up this past week, so after the dr. visit

this morning, we went to Verizon and believe it or not, they gave me a

brand new one, I had gotten that one Sept 18, 2007. haha,

wowowowyyyy!!! Close, huh? She transferred all my pics from my phone

to the new one, went in and found 's pic and put it as wallpaper

on the front of my phone. So when I got home, everything was exactly

the same. You don't loose anything, also they gave me 3 more months of

warranty on the new phone.

I LOVE YU THIS DAY

MARY LOU

IPF - 02

Ml, Jane, Joyce & Sher, Here is a picture of my project. When I put the squares together it finishes it's self.  ML I would never keep my company away but I sure don't want them to get caught on the interstate for 10 hours or have to go through these storms. I hope this is the last hurrah of the season. I have to go post them to my album the e-mail won't take them.  ;) Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." don't keep your company away, but they just said on the weather channel here that the eastern seaboard all the way up to the Virginia Beach area is going to be hit hard with "HANNAH" by Saturday, OH JOY!!!!!!!I sure hope all you folks down south there will be ok. It was the first cool morning we have had sine last March here, and when I got out of the dr. off, it was oh, so hot already.My cell phone has been acting up this past week, so after the dr. visit this morning, we went to Verizon and believe it or not, they gave me a brand new one, I had gotten that one Sept 18, 2007. haha, wowowowyyyy!!! Close, huh? She transferred all my pics from my phone to the new one, went in and found 's pic and put it as wallpaper on the front of my phone. So when I got home, everything was exactly the same. You don't loose anything, also they gave me 3 more months of warranty on the new phone. I LOVE YU THIS DAYMARY LOUIPF - 02

Lou you seem to be a woman of great knowlege, I have a soft lump on my knee which is filled with fluid and doesn't hurt but i found it washing my floors which i do on my hands and knees. I think maybe the fat tissue from the side of my knee squisshed over there. Think so

sharon p ph 2008

Subject: Peggy. I hope these new storms.................To: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 12:20 PM

don't keep your company away, but they just said on the weather channel here that the eastern seaboard all the way up to the Virginia Beach area is going to be hit hard with "HANNAH" by Saturday, OH JOY!!!!!!!I sure hope all you folks down south there will be ok. It was the first cool morning we have had sine last March here, and when I got out of the dr. off, it was oh, so hot already.My cell phone has been acting up this past week, so after the dr. visit this morning, we went to Verizon and believe it or not, they gave me a brand new one, I had gotten that one Sept 18, 2007. haha, wowowowyyyy! !! Close, huh? She transferred all my pics from my phone to the new one, went in and found 's pic and put it as wallpaper on the front of my phone. So when I got home, everything was exactly the same. You don't loose anything, also they gave me 3 more months of warranty on the new phone.

I LOVE YU THIS DAYMARY LOUIPF - 02