RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Peggy!

How is your weather today?

I just loved your quilt squares, especially the third one with the green and a little red in tit.

I am praying for those hurricanes to go another way. Getting together with others with our disease, as you know, is great for our morale. So we will have to wait and see what we can do. Of course, we are flexible for other weekends, too since we have a babysitter for Max who also lives here!!! LOL

Take care and I am headed to exercise this afternoon. Yesterday I spent 40 minutes on the treadmill. Then on the church to the 3year old choir !!!!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Hi Jane, It is really a busy storm season. I think the best thing to do is wait and see what in the world is coming at us next. I am hoping it cools down a little so we can sit out on the porch.It is in the 90's still. I can't breath in the heat. I don't know how you and Beth do. We'll be here anyhow. I just so want you to enjoy yourself. Is coming with you? Just wondering.Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi Peggy!How is your weather today? I just loved your quilt squares, especially the third one with the green and a little red in tit. I am praying for those hurricanes to go another way.  Getting together with others with our disease, as you know, is great for our morale.  So we will have to wait and see what we can do.  Of course, we are flexible for other weekends, too since we have a babysitter for Max who also lives here!!! LOL Take care and I am headed to exercise this afternoon.  Yesterday I spent 40 minutes on the treadmill.  Then on the church to the 3year old choir !!!!Toodles!Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Peggy,

I still have the "traveling Bible" and have been praying who to give it to. I loved meeting Geeta and hope to see her a few more times before she leaves in February. This is her first time in the US and she is planning to do quite a bit of siteseeing. She speaks English perfectly and is so interesting to talk to. I went online to learn more about India after we met. It is such a fascinating country.

I am having a hard time getting motivated to do my classes. It is still so sunny and warm here, all the tourists have gone home, kids are in school and the beach is just lovely-lots of empty sand to stick my toes in, seagulls to keep me amused, and of course the beautiful, beautiful ocean. It is so hard to make myself get up and go inside. I would rather read books about India, eat chocolates, and listen to the sound of the waves! I hope you are feeling better and that Hanna and Ivan don't come too close to you. God bless you Peggy-

R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California>> Bruce,> That's funny. Now that you bring it up the same thing happens to me,though to a lesser extent when I get into my car. Not when I get out,only when I get in. Very very odd....>> Beth> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08>> Change everything. Love and Forgive>>>>>> O2 Drop> >> >> > Thanks everyone for the engourament re: my

appt to the new pul. Anew> question I will be in bed at 4 -5 lpm saturation good heart good thenI> turn over and all hell breaks loose. I drop out of breath etc. I am> sure I am not alone with this but WHY? I guess another question for my> list. They told me being a new patient I am allowed 1 hour in there> with him and you know I will be there all 60 mins. Everyone have anice> day.> > Amy> >>