RemedySpot.com

Re: [Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bruce

my sister in law has horses in Miss. Never did get out there to

ride. My grandbabies love horses. We, my girls use to go riding alot

on the trails in PA. My CJ her last birthday present was a lesson..

For Christmas i told her i would look into lessons for her. For the

3 girls (have to be a certain age). it was 800 not bad but bad

timing... Gee, i have to thank you guys for reminding me.. I would

have had a little disappointing CJ.. Have material i was making her

a horse pillow.. lol.. have a great one patti

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Well for today I've been in bed. Just got up to move

> > around a

> > > > > bit

> > > > > > and of course has to check the board!

> > > > > > > I may have a touch of the flu...who knows.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Oh Peggy, if you can hold out during the really hard

times,

> > > > > good

> > > > > > for you and God help ya do it. Not me, not any more. I

seek

> > > > > comfort

> > > > > > and resolution as quickly as I can. My poor old body has

had

> > > > > enough

> > > > > > pain!

> > > > > > > In this current situation, there is nothing I can do

but

> > wait

> > > > > it

> > > > > > out, whatever it is. I'll talk to my gastroenterologist

> > > > > tomorrow...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > > > > > > Nasturtiums

> > > > > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Re: Re: [sher

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sher, I go through the intense pain at times. Mine is

from

> > NAC

> > > > > > or tessalon pearls. Seems like any meds like that

> > > > > > > just puts me in the bathroom and in terrible pain. So I

> > take

> > > > > > nothing for an extended time. Well,�antibiotics�I do

> > > > > > > take for whatever time is called for. Other that that I

> > take

> > > > > > nothingggggg. My 02 is it.. I have told my Dr.

> > > > > > > I am never going to the hosp. so she better be ready to

> > send

> > > > > > whatever I need to the house.. true.�

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I am so sorry you are having the pain. I too hate the

side

> > > > > > effects. When my fibromylgia was so bad I could hardly

walk I

> > > > > was

> > > > > > put on sooo much. I don't think I want any again.. not

for

> > now

> > > > > > anyway.

> > > > > > > You take care and let your body catch up with you..�

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Love & Prayers, Peggy

> > > > > > > Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > " I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us

to

> > our

> > > > > > feet,�

> > > > > > > when our wings�have trouble remembering how to

> fly. " �

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

My Mama Sher, I;ve worried about you these past few weeks, so I was doubly pleased by your latest post and to learn that you've have joined me in being stable. I guess that word brought out all the posts about horses, so I am going to add one,

I grew up on a farm with horses and mules. I have always loved riding. When I was stationed in Spain, I had a friend who was an officer in the Spanish calvary who invited me to ride with them. They taught me all those things you can do with a horse that you don't learn on a farm where riding is for work, not pleasure. In Spain, where things were cheap, I could afford to buy a schooled Arabian horse that knew more than I about riding. I think he cost $90.00.

I also had a friend who was aide de camp to a brother of the Jordanian king. I've forgotten his name, but he was a prince. My friend asked if the prince could join us on our next ride. Fine, I said, and I arranged for the horses on the US air base outside of Madrid.

The prince was somewhat remote, but also kind and looked forward to a nice afternoon roaming the countryside. We didn't get too far away when we had to cross a stream. Much to my supressed amusement and my concern for my friend, the prince's horse decided to lay down in mid-stream and cool off by rolling around in the water.

After getting the prince dried off and relaxed, I suggested we go to the officer's club for drinks. When we arrived, I learned that the base commander was hosting a large party. It was my duty to introduce the prince to commander. Now the commander's wife was a big, raw-boned country girl from Oklahoma who thought being the wife of a base commander (he was only a colonel) made her a queen.

When I explained to the colonel and missus that I would present the prince, she exclaimed in annoyance, "Oh my God, not another prince!"

I guess they had a lot of them in Oklahoma.

In all fairness, I should explain that Prince , now the king of Spain, was serving his military duty in the Spanish air force which shared the base with Americans, so he was seen around the base and the American officer's club frequently.

I was the only other prince.

Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 10:38:54 PMSubject: Re: [sher

PattiWe went on trail rides in the NC mountains a couple of time. Alwaystrained horses and a guy leading us. I had no problem except once myhorse tripped and so was suddenly flat on the ground but I just stayedthere and he got right back up. However, my mother would let her horsestop to eat leaves and things. Then it would look up and see it wasbehind and take off at higher speed to catch up. When you're on amountain trail where the sides fall off to the middle of nowhere thatcould be just a bit scary.> > > > > >> > > > > > Well for today I've been in bed. Just got up to move> around a> > > > bit> > > > > and of course has to check the board!> > > > > > I may have a touch of the flu...who knows.> > > > > >> > > > > > Oh Peggy, if you can hold out during the really hard times,> > > > good> > > > > for you and God help ya do it. Not me, not any more. I seek> > > > comfort> > > > > and

resolution as quickly as I can. My poor old body has had> > > > enough> > > > > pain!> > > > > > In this current situation, there is nothing I can do but> wait> > > > it> > > > > out, whatever it is. I'll talk to my gastroenterologist> > > > tomorrow...> > > > > >> > > > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > > > Nasturtiums> > > > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > > >> > > > > > Re: Re: [sher> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Sher, I go through the intense pain at times. Mine is from> NAC> > > > > or tessalon pearls. Seems like any meds like that> > > > > > just puts me in the bathroom and in terrible pain. So I> take> > > > > nothing for an extended time. Well,�antibiotics�I do> > > > > > take for whatever time is called for. Other that that I> take> > > > > nothingggggg. My 02 is it.. I have told my Dr.> > > > > > I am never going to the hosp. so she better be ready to> send> > > > > whatever I need to the house.. true.�> > > > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > I am so sorry you are having the pain. I too hate the side> > > > > effects. When my fibromylgia was so bad I could hardly walk I> > > > was> > > > > put on sooo much. I don't think I want any again.. not for> now> > > > > anyway.> > > > > > You take care and let your body catch up with you..�> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> > > > > > Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > "I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to> our> > > > > feet,�> > > > > > when our wings�have trouble remembering how

tofly."�> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>