RemedySpot.com

HI EVERYONE!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It's just me being fancy here. woo-haa, and I feel better today physically. I always feel better after a good doc. visit and after talking to my pulmo too. He is very good with me.

You know? No one has mentioned it but I guess it has nothing to do with us except the insurance part. I am very excited that Palin, Gov of Alaska is going to speak tonight, I was just praising God this morning upon awaking and finding out that hopefully I will hear her tonight. I hate politics as a rule, and hated this election choices, but since has come on the scene it has sparked my attention to the fullest. I see the Dem. are slashing her being a mother and everything else they can do because they are scared now.

NUFF of the politics.

mary lou

Whooo hoooo hooo Lou, my fingers are a-itchin' to respond to your post here but I stay away from politics and religion.

At any rate I'm glad to see you are feeling better!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

HI EVERYONE!

It's just me being fancy here. woo-haa, and I feel better today physically. I always feel better after a good doc. visit and after talking to my pulmo too. He is very good with me.

You know? No one has mentioned it but I guess it has nothing to do with us except the insurance part. I am very excited that Palin, Gov of Alaska is going to speak tonight, I was just praising God this morning upon awaking and finding out that hopefully I will hear her tonight. I hate politics as a rule, and hated this election choices, but since has come on the scene it has sparked my attention to the fullest. I see the Dem. are slashing her being a mother and everything else they can do because they are scared now.

NUFF of the politics.

mary lou