RemedySpot.com

Over did it

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OK I admit it, I over did it today. I ran a couple of small errands (library to return two books and the post office to mail a package) and then went to my sisters. I toughed my way through a full hour on the treadmill and then stopped at the supermarket on my way home. Tonight I feel half dead. Everything hurts and I am more tired than I can remember being in a long time.

I found out belatedly that we were in a "code orange" air quality alert today so I should have been more careful about what I did. Idiot, idiot, idiot.

So lesson learned....again. Will I ever 'get it'? Not too bright am I?

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

MB

Sorry you overdid it but I'm sure a day off to recuperate and you'll be

back fine. I think the piece we tend to underestimate is the air even

when we're just in and out of a car. I know yesterday it was stifling

here even though not as hot. Weed pollen was red, tree was orange and

grass was green. Thats on top of being one of most polluted metropolitan

areas. Outdoors I had to go to 4 lpm continuous and briefly to 5 as

every minute I got more congested.

>

> OK I admit it, I over did it today. I ran a couple of small errands

(library to return two books and the post office to mail a package) and

then went to my sisters. I toughed my way through a full hour on the

treadmill and then stopped at the supermarket on my way home. Tonight I

feel half dead. Everything hurts and I am more tired than I can remember

being in a long time.

> I found out belatedly that we were in a " code orange " air quality

alert today so I should have been more careful about what I did. Idiot,

idiot, idiot.

> So lesson learned....again. Will I ever 'get it'? Not too bright am I?

>

> Beth

> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

>

> Change everything. Love and Forgive

>

O.K. Beth, we are all only human. I have done the same type of thing that you have done. I guess I do it because I think I am invincible and I'm not. Then I pay dearly for it. My food allergies have been acting up lately and this evening I ate something that I had already paid for at the deli and as I bit into that delicious sandwich, I detected some spices that I am highly allergic to: PEPPER. Yet I continue to eat such things. I started turning red & hot even though we were sitting on the patio in a cool breeze. & I rushed home and I took anitihistamnes, etc. And sitting calmly at the computer, too. I finally got the terribly itchy hands calmed down. I know what it does to me but yet I do it. Before this though, I had taught 3 piano lessons during which was driving home from work and ran out of gas. Before that I exercised on the treadmill & bicycle. The police were very helpful to as it was at a main intersection but not in the middle of it. They pushed her over off the road. One of the officers knew her. ("You're Eddie Jarrett's daughter) I think she was embarassed. My friend that was at my studio drove up the street to check on her, then Eddie arrives. Now that IS bad! But I had already called the gas station to get her enough gas to get to their station where they filled it up and paid for it. They are known for having the most expensive gas in town. All in all, it has been a very rough day. I am sleeping in tomorrow.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>> OK I admit it, I over did it today. I ran a couple of small errands (library to return two books and the post office to mail a package) and then went to my sisters. I toughed my way through a full hour on the treadmill and then stopped at the supermarket on my way home. Tonight I feel half dead. Everything hurts and I am more tired than I can remember being in a long time. > I found out belatedly that we were in a "code orange" air quality alert today so I should have been more careful about what I did. Idiot, idiot, idiot. > So lesson learned....again. Will I ever 'get it'? Not too bright am I?> > Beth > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08> > Change everything. Love and Forgive >

MB & Jane, Must be something in the air today. and I went to the Grocery today. I rode in a cart and bought a LOT of food. nearly fainted. I had a ball. We were in there about an hour and a half...I am pooped. But HAPPY. MB, what can I say "YOU KNOW BETTER"  I hope you climb into your recliner and don't move all day tomorrow. I know you felt just toooooooo smart.. Jane have a good sleep tomorrow. I wish I could sleep in the day time..Poor little , Did Eddie give her a fit??She needs to do that a couple times to learn always fill'er up at 1/4 tank..  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." O.K. Beth, we are all only human.  I have done the same type of thing that you have done.  I guess I do it because I think I am invincible and I'm not.  Then I pay dearly for it.  My food allergies have been acting up lately and this evening I ate something that I had already paid for at the deli and as I bit into that delicious sandwich, I detected some spices that I am highly allergic to:  PEPPER.  Yet I continue to eat such things.  I started turning red & hot even though we were sitting on the patio in a cool breeze.  & I rushed home and I took anitihistamnes, etc.  And sitting calmly at the computer, too.  I finally got the terribly itchy hands calmed down.  I know what it does to me but yet I do it.  Before this though, I had taught 3 piano lessons during which was driving home from work and ran out of gas.  Before that I exercised on the treadmill & bicycle.  The police were very helpful to as it was at a main intersection but not in the middle of it.  They pushed her over off the road.  One of the officers knew her.  ("You're Eddie Jarrett's daughter)  I think she was embarassed.  My friend that was at my studio drove up the street to check on her, then Eddie arrives.  Now that IS bad!  But I had already called the gas station to get her enough gas to get to their station where they filled it up and paid for it.  They are known for having the most expensive gas in town.  All in all, it has been a very rough day.  I am sleeping in tomorrow.Toodles!Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>> OK I admit it, I over did it today. I ran a couple of small errands (library to return two books and the post office to mail a package) and then went to my sisters. I toughed my way through a full hour on the treadmill and then stopped at the supermarket on my way home. Tonight I feel half dead. Everything hurts and I am more tired than I can remember being in a long time. > I found out belatedly that we were in a "code orange" air quality alert today so I should have been more careful about what I did. Idiot, idiot, idiot. > So lesson learned....again. Will I ever 'get it'? Not too bright am I?>   >  Beth  > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08>  > Change everything. Love and Forgive    >

Jane,

Well at least I'm not the only one who overdid it today....makes me feel a little better. LOL

Hope you're feeling better tonight and enjoy sleeping in tomorrow. Tell and Eddie I said Hi!

Love,

Beth

Re: Over did it

O.K. Beth, we are all only human. I have done the same type of thing that you have done. I guess I do it because I think I am invincible and I'm not. Then I pay dearly for it. My food allergies have been acting up lately and this evening I ate something that I had already paid for at the deli and as I bit into that delicious sandwich, I detected some spices that I am highly allergic to: PEPPER. Yet I continue to eat such things. I started turning red & hot even though we were sitting on the patio in a cool breeze. & I rushed home and I took anitihistamnes, etc. And sitting calmly at the computer, too. I finally got the terribly itchy hands calmed down. I know what it does to me but yet I do it. Before this though, I had taught 3 piano lessons during which was driving home from work and ran out of gas. Before that I exercised

on the treadmill & bicycle. The police were very helpful to as it was at a main intersection but not in the middle of it. They pushed her over off the road. One of the officers knew her. ("You're Eddie Jarrett's daughter) I think she was embarassed. My friend that was at my studio drove up the street to check on her, then Eddie arrives. Now that IS bad! But I had already called the gas station to get her enough gas to get to their station where they filled it up and paid for it. They are known for having the most expensive gas in town. All in all, it has been a very rough day. I am sleeping in tomorrow.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>> OK I admit it, I over did it today. I ran a couple of small errands (library to return two books and the post office to mail a package) and then went to my sisters. I toughed my way through a full hour on the treadmill and then stopped at the supermarket on my way home. Tonight I feel half dead. Everything hurts and I am more tired than I can remember being in a long time. > I found out belatedly that we were in a "code orange" air quality alert today so I should have been more careful about what I did. Idiot, idiot, idiot. > So lesson learned....again. Will I ever 'get it'? Not too bright am I?> > Beth > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08> > Change everything.

Love and Forgive >

MB, Get ready for RAIN. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Jane,Well at least I'm not the only one who overdid it today....makes me feel a little better. LOL Hope you're feeling better tonight and enjoy sleeping in tomorrow. Tell and Eddie I said Hi! Love, Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08 Change everything. Love and Forgive       Re: Over did itO.K. Beth, we are all only human.  I have done the same type of thing that you have done.  I guess I do it because I think I am invincible and I'm not.  Then I pay dearly for it.  My food allergies have been acting up lately and this evening I ate something that I had already paid for at the deli and as I bit into that delicious sandwich, I detected some spices that I am highly allergic to:  PEPPER.  Yet I continue to eat such things.  I started turning red & hot even though we were sitting on the patio in a cool breeze.  & I rushed home and I took anitihistamnes, etc.  And sitting calmly at the computer, too.  I finally got the terribly itchy hands calmed down.  I know what it does to me but yet I do it.  Before this though, I had taught 3 piano lessons during which was driving home from work and ran out of gas.  Before that I exercised on the treadmill & bicycle.  The police were very helpful to as it was at a main intersection but not in the middle of it.  They pushed her over off the road.  One of the officers knew her.  ("You're Eddie Jarrett's daughter)  I think she was embarassed.  My friend that was at my studio drove up the street to check on her, then Eddie arrives.  Now that IS bad!  But I had already called the gas station to get her enough gas to get to their station where they filled it up and paid for it.  They are known for having the most expensive gas in town.  All in all, it has been a very rough day.  I am sleeping in tomorrow.Toodles!Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>> OK I admit it, I over did it today. I ran a couple of small errands (library to return two books and the post office to mail a package) and then went to my sisters. I toughed my way through a full hour on the treadmill and then stopped at the supermarket on my way home. Tonight I feel half dead. Everything hurts and I am more tired than I can remember being in a long time. > I found out belatedly that we were in a "code orange" air quality alert today so I should have been more careful about what I did. Idiot, idiot, idiot. > So lesson learned....again. Will I ever 'get it'? Not too bright am I?>   >  Beth  > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08>  > Change everything. Love and Forgive    >

Bruce,

I'll feel better tomorrow, it's just dumb cause I could have prevented myself from feeling like this in the first place.

And now I've got air quality alerts set up to go to my cell phone so I won't miss it when they occur. I didn't think of it today cause though it was hot, it was dry and clear and not hazy at all. And yet there was a code orange ozone alert. Go figure!

Beth

MBSorry you overdid it but I'm sure a day off to recuperate and you'll beback fine. I think the piece we tend to underestimate is the air evenwhen we're just in and out of a car. I know yesterday it was stiflinghere even though not as hot. Weed pollen was red, tree was orange andgrass was green. Thats on top of being one of most polluted metropolitanareas. Outdoors I had to go to 4 lpm continuous and briefly to 5 asevery minute I got more congested.>> OK I admit it, I over did it today. I ran a couple of small errands(library to return two books and the post office to mail a package) andthen went to my sisters. I toughed my way through a full hour on thetreadmill and then

stopped at the supermarket on my way home. Tonight Ifeel half dead. Everything hurts and I am more tired than I can rememberbeing in a long time.> I found out belatedly that we were in a "code orange" air qualityalert today so I should have been more careful about what I did. Idiot,idiot, idiot.> So lesson learned....again. Will I ever 'get it'? Not too bright am I?>> Beth> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08>> Change everything. Love and Forgive>

Peggy,

I know, Hanna is on her way! They're saying we'll start seeing rain here by tomorrow afternoon and then some wind (35mph or so) on Saturday. The only thing I am concerned about is losing power. I've got enough O2 on hand for about 24 hours. After that I'll have to do something else.

Beth

O.K. Beth, we are all only human. I have done the same type of thing that you have done. I guess I do it because I think I am invincible and I'm not. Then I pay dearly for it. My food allergies have been acting up lately and this evening I ate something that I had already paid for at the deli and as I bit into that delicious sandwich, I detected some spices that I am highly allergic to: PEPPER. Yet I continue to eat such things. I started turning red & hot even though we were sitting on the patio in a cool breeze. & I rushed home and I took anitihistamnes, etc. And sitting calmly at the computer, too. I finally got the terribly itchy hands calmed down. I know what it does to me but yet I do it. Before this though, I had taught 3 piano lessons during which

was driving home from work and ran out of gas. Before that I exercised on the treadmill & bicycle. The police were very helpful to as it was at a main intersection but not in the middle of it. They pushed her over off the road. One of the officers knew her. ("You're Eddie Jarrett's daughter) I think she was embarassed. My friend that was at my studio drove up the street to check on her, then Eddie arrives. Now that IS bad! But I had already called the gas station to get her enough gas to get to their station where they filled it up and paid for it. They are known for having the most expensive gas in town. All in all, it has been a very rough day. I am sleeping in tomorrow.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>> OK I admit it, I over did it today. I ran a couple of small errands (library to return two books and the post office to mail a package) and then went to my sisters. I toughed my way through a full hour on the treadmill and then stopped at the supermarket on my way home. Tonight I feel half dead. Everything hurts and I am more tired than I can remember being in a long time. > I found out belatedly that we were in a "code orange" air quality alert today so I should have been more careful about what I did. Idiot, idiot, idiot. > So lesson learned....again. Will I ever 'get it'? Not too bright am I?> > Beth > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08> > Change everything. Love and Forgive >

Peggy, For some reason your posts come

through on my emails without the

links on right side or bottom at all. Any ideas why?

Hope your week is better and that you get through all this miserable

rain that coming our way over the week-end.

Stay dry!!!!!

We're supposed to get 2-4 inches of rain from Tropical storm Hanna on

Saturday. That sounds like a stay in and watch movies

kind of day for me.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Peggy wrote:

MB & Jane, Must be something in the air today.

and I went to the Grocery today. I rode in a cart and bought a LOT of

food. nearly fainted. I had a ball. We were in there about an hour

and a half...

I am pooped. But HAPPY.

MB, what can I say "YOU KNOW BETTER" I hope you climb into your

recliner and don't move all day tomorrow. I know you felt just

toooooooo smart..

Jane have a good sleep tomorrow. I wish I could sleep in the day

time..

Poor little , Did Eddie give her a fit??

She needs to do that a couple times to learn always fill'er up

at 1/4 tank..

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

O.K. Beth, we

are all only human. I have done the same type of thing that you have

done. I guess I do it because I think I am invincible and I'm not.

Then I pay dearly for it. My food allergies have been acting up lately

and this evening I ate something that I had already paid for at the

deli and as I bit into that delicious sandwich, I detected some spices

that I am highly allergic to: PEPPER. Yet I continue to eat such

things. I started turning red & hot even though we were sitting on

the patio in a cool breeze. & I rushed home and I took

anitihistamnes, etc. And sitting calmly at the computer, too. I

finally got the terribly itchy hands calmed down. I know what it does

to me but yet I do it. Before this though, I had taught 3 piano

lessons during which was driving home from work and ran out of

gas. Before that I exercised on the treadmill & bicycle. The

police were very helpful to as it was at a main intersection but

not in the middle of it. They pushed her over off the road. One of

the officers knew her. ("You're Eddie Jarrett's daughter) I think she

was embarassed. My friend that was at my studio drove up the street to

check on her, then Eddie arrives. Now that IS bad! But I had already

called the gas station to get her enough gas to get to their station

where they filled it up and paid for it. They are known for

having the most expensive gas in town. All in all, it has been a very

rough day. I am sleeping in tomorrow.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF

12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>

> OK I admit it, I over did it today. I ran a couple of

small errands (library to return two books and the post office to mail

a package) and then went to my sisters. I toughed my way through a full

hour on the treadmill and then stopped at the supermarket on my way

home. Tonight I feel half dead. Everything hurts and I am more tired

than I can remember being in a long time.

> I found out belatedly that we were in a "code orange" air quality

idiot, idiot.

> So lesson learned....again. Will I ever 'get it'? Not too bright

am I?

>

> Beth

>

>

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.169 / Virus Database: 270.6.16/1650 - Release Date: 9/3/2008 4:13 PM

Beth,

Don't beat yourself up over it....We have all probably been there and

done that. It is our valient attempt to retaind a bit of " normalcy " in

our lives.

I remember crawling back into the house after attempting to dig out a

hige bush from the side yard........I swore it was either it or me.

Luckily I won, but it very easliy could have gone the other way.

Be careful, OK?

Tom from PA

AOSD start 01/4 DX 5/05 PF 05/08 Sjogrens 07/08

One of our " DUH! " moments.

>

> OK I admit it, I over did it today. I ran a couple of small errands

(library to return two books and the post office to mail a package) and

then went to my sisters. I toughed my way through a full hour on the

treadmill and then stopped at the supermarket on my way home. Tonight I

feel half dead. Everything hurts and I am more tired than I can

remember being in a long time. 

> I found out belatedly that we were in a  " code orange " air quality

idiot, idiot.

> So lesson learned....again. Will I ever 'get it'? Not too bright am I?

>   

>  Beth 

>  

>

Well MB ... if you didn't know, you didn't know and no, you're not an idiot you silly thing.

Catch up on rest now and stay inside until it's lifted....I know you know that. lol

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Over did it

OK I admit it, I over did it today. I ran a couple of small errands (library to return two books and the post office to mail a package) and then went to my sisters. I toughed my way through a full hour on the treadmill and then stopped at the supermarket on my way home. Tonight I feel half dead. Everything hurts and I am more tired than I can remember being in a long time.

I found out belatedly that we were in a "code orange" air quality alert today so I should have been more careful about what I did. Idiot, idiot, idiot.

So lesson learned....again. Will I ever 'get it'? Not too bright am I?

Beth