especially when we nt to the Disney Land I used them

on the rides, I took quite a few of them and had a

whale of a time!!

we saw the parade and all the shows , I enjoyed the

Phantasmic show the best,it was like a dream come

true!

The next day we drove around Hollywood and on our way

back we stopped at Santa Barbara.

I will try to catch up with the posts today.

hope all of you a happy week end.

I just read 'post and i would like to thank her

for her sweet words,thank you Sher, May and Bruce for

your resonses.

Geeta

Geeta, I am so happy you are enjoying yourself. I hope you got a cart or wheelchair. Also hope you have taken plenty of pictures for us to see. I don't know about everyone else but I feel like I have been on a tripwhen I get to see the pictures. Just wonderful. is just a jewel. Always as sweet as can be. I have not met her face to face but am sure I would know herI love her sight unseen. Well my friend enjoy the rest of your trip. Have great exciting adventures. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Hi All,I have been having a great time and have been unableto go online all these days.One of the first things I did was to met lastsaturday,It was an amazing and wonderful experience My familyand myself had made some rough images of how denisewould look she surpassed all our guesses and turnedout to be abeautiful , petite, very young lady !!nonecould guess that she has 8 grandkids!We had the most absorbing hour and felt we could go onand on.It was and unforgettable experience andwillstay with me forever.I had carried only my Eclipse POC and lent mesome tanks which she had thoughtfully carried for meall the way from San Diego,These tanks helped me alot,especially when we nt to the Disney Land I used themon the rides, I took quite a few of them and had awhale of a time!!we saw the parade and all the shows , I enjoyed thePhantasmic show the best,it was like a dream cometrue! The next day we drove around Hollywood and on our wayback we stopped at Santa Barbara.I will try to catch up with the posts today.hope all of you a happy week end.I just read 'post and i would like to thank herfor her sweet words,thank you Sher, May and Bruce foryour resonses.Geeta