RemedySpot.com

Re: Jacks First Date with a Woman in Tanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh Jack how wonderful and so much fun. Diane always sounds like such a lady in her posts. I wish one of you had taken a picture or two. I think that should be rule #2 Always have a camera for Family meetings..I assume you know  #1 NO GETTING SICK !  I am just tickled y'all got to meet. Now we'll wait for Dianes perspective  LOLI can't wait to hear about ..:) Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  I had my first date with a woman in tanks last Saturday.  When she called me to meet her in the lobby of her hotel, I asked how I would I know her (this was a blind date).  "By my tank," she replied.  I recongized her immediately, and she was lovely holding the tank and masking her face with fine, clear plastic. lines.  I loved the two strands in the nose.  I know many of you who wear a similar outfit fear that it makes you unattractive.  Here me, it does not.  Annoying maybe.  And not wanted, but essential.  My date carried hers with great grace and so it seemed not only beautiful, but natural. We talked easily for a couple of hours as if we had known each other for years and was catching up on what the kids and grandkids were doing.  The time came for her to join her family, and that seemed far too soon.  She is a lovely and gracious lady.  If the tank and piping bothered her, one would never know it.  And I soon no longer was aware of it. Thank you, Diane from New Brunswick, for one of the finest dates in my long  life. Now, if you beg me, I will tell you someday about my date with Dietrich. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Peggy:

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Jack. My only complaint was that the time went much too fast. I think I could listen to Jack's stories for many an hour. (He is very handsome you know and looks very young). Thank you for sharing part of your Saturday with me, Jack. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

Oh Jack how wonderful and so much fun. Diane always sounds like such a lady in her posts. I wish one of you had taken a picture or two. I think that should be rule #2 Always have a camera for Family meetings..

I assume you know #1 NO GETTING SICK ! I am just tickled y'all got to meet.

Now we'll wait for Dianes perspective LOL

I can't wait to hear about ..:)

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

I had my first date with a woman in tanks last Saturday. When she called me to meet her in the lobby of her hotel, I asked how I would I know her (this was a blind date). "By my tank," she replied.

I recongized her immediately, and she was lovely holding the tank and masking her face with fine, clear plastic. lines. I loved the two strands in the nose. I know many of you who wear a similar outfit fear that it makes you unattractive. Here me, it does not. Annoying maybe. And not wanted, but essential. My date carried hers with great grace and so it seemed not only beautiful, but natural.

We talked easily for a couple of hours as if we had known each other for years and was catching up on what the kids and grandkids were doing. The time came for her to join her family, and that seemed far too soon. She is a lovely and gracious lady. If the tank and piping bothered her, one would never know it. And I soon no longer was aware of it.

Thank you, Diane from New Brunswick, for one of the finest dates in my long life.

Now, if you beg me, I will tell you someday about my date with Dietrich.

Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Diane

I'm so happy for both of you. I love it when two members meet. And now

we're crossing countries. First, Geeta and ...now, you and Jack,

this week.

I somehow feel like anytime two or more meet that we're all there just a

little bit. I've felt that when I met someone, like I was just doing it

on my behalf but that of everyone here.

He is right...the oxygen does make it easier to find the other person. I

remember the first time I met Gwynne and thinking how do we make sure we

know what the other looks like so we'll find each other, then realizing

I didn't have to worry since wasn't likely a whole lot of others with

tanks on their shoulders. Now, of course she didn't have the hose in her

nose, wore Oxyview glasses and she carried her tank in a big bag so hard

to tell. But, I was obvious.

I am so thankful for all the people here. I hate that any of us have

this disease but it sure has led to some very special friends.

>

>

> I had my first date with a woman in tanks last Saturday. When she

called me to meet her in the lobby of her hotel, I asked how I would I

know her (this was a blind date). " By my tank, " she replied.

>

> I recongized her immediately, and she was lovely holding the tank and

masking her face with fine, clear plastic. lines. I loved the two

strands in the nose. I know many of you who wear a similar outfit fear

that it makes you unattractive. Here me, it does not. Annoying maybe.

And not wanted, but essential. My date carried hers with great grace

and so it seemed not only beautiful, but natural.

>

> We talked easily for a couple of hours as if we had known each other

for years and was catching up on what the kids and grandkids were doing.

The time came for her to join her family, and that seemed far too soon.

She is a lovely and gracious lady. If the tank and piping bothered her,

one would never know it. And I soon no longer was aware of it.

>

> Thank you, Diane from New Brunswick, for one of the finest dates

in my long life.

>

> Now, if you beg me, I will tell you someday about my date with

Dietrich.

>

> Jack

> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

>

>

> __________________________________________________________________

> Yahoo! Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and bookmark

your favourite sites. Download it now at

> http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.

>

Pictures, we need pictures.... lolI am so happy for you and Jack. Fun stuff. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." Peggy: I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Jack.  My only complaint was that the time went much too fast.  I think I could listen to Jack's stories for many an hour.  (He is very handsome you know and looks very young).  Thank you for sharing part of your Saturday with me, Jack. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada Re: Jacks First Date with a Woman in TanksOh Jack how wonderful and so much fun. Diane always sounds like such a lady in her posts. I wish one of you had taken a picture or two. I think that should be rule #2 Always have a camera for Family meetings..I assume you know  #1 NO GETTING SICK !  I am just tickled y'all got to meet. Now we'll wait for Dianes perspective  LOLI can't wait to hear about ..:)<1.1625637632>Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." I had my first date with a woman in tanks last Saturday.  When she called me to meet her in the lobby of her hotel, I asked how I would I know her (this was a blind date).  "By my tank," she replied.  I recongized her immediately, and she was lovely holding the tank and masking her face with fine, clear plastic. lines.  I loved the two strands in the nose.  I know many of you who wear a similar outfit fear that it makes you unattractive.  Here me, it does not.  Annoying maybe.  And not wanted, but essential.  My date carried hers with great grace and so it seemed not only beautiful, but natural. We talked easily for a couple of hours as if we had known each other for years and was catching up on what the kids and grandkids were doing.  The time came for her to join her family, and that seemed far too soon.  She is a lovely and gracious lady.  If the tank and piping bothered her, one would never know it.  And I soon no longer was aware of it. Thank you, Diane from New Brunswick, for one of the finest dates in my long  life. Now, if you beg me, I will tell you someday about my date with Dietrich. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 MaineInstant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Hooo hooo hooo Diane. You're lucky to meet Jack. I picture him handsome and young looking.

At least that is the way he is when we dance. lol.... long story. lol When we dance he wears red cowboy boots with a red rose in his teeth and I have on a pink gossamer dress with violets at the bodice. One of my favorite little fantasies.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Oh Jack how wonderful and so much fun. Diane always sounds like such a lady in her posts. I wish one of you had taken a picture or two. I think that should be rule #2 Always have a camera for Family meetings..

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP

I had my first date with a woman in tanks last Saturday. When she called me to meet her in the lobby of her hotel, I asked how I would I know her (this was a blind date). "By my tank," she replied.

I recongized her immediately, and she was lovely holding the tank and masking her face with fine, clear plastic. lines. I loved the two strands in the nose. I know many of you who wear a similar outfit fear that it makes you unattractive. Here me, it does not. Annoying maybe. And not wanted, but essential. My date carried hers with great grace and so it seemed not only beautiful, but natural.

We talked easily for a couple of hours as if we had known each other for years and was catching up on what the kids and grandkids were doing. The time came for her to join her family, and that seemed far too soon. She is a lovely and gracious lady. If the tank and piping bothered her, one would never know it. And I soon no longer was aware of it.

Thank you, Diane from New Brunswick, for one of the finest dates in my long life.

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

That is a lovely image, Sher. I think Jack might be more the tie and tails kind of guy. Or maybe he is just dapper in any setting. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

I think Jack is dapper in any setting. Guess I didn't mention he was wearing a tux in our silly little "reverie"....

And we did it right here in front of the whole board too!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

Diane, I could have spent the whole day with you, but I knew your family was waiting to go on to Bar Harbor. I hope we can meet again. Perahps before the snows set in I can drive north to see you. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP

Sorry, folks, I'm not much at taking photos. My grandaughter gave me a digital camera for Xmas seven or eight years ago. I still haven't opened the box. And I couldn't permit photos with Diane because I wasn't wearing my red snakeskin booys. Next time, maybe. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

<1.1625637632>

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP

Now Sher, you know nothing is better than having your fantasy become real. I guess I'll just have to work on it.

My fantasy is that when I retire I travel around the country meeting each lady in this support group and taking her to dinner and dancing. If she has a husband and he is fussy about his wife seeing other men, well, I'll include him. No big deal.

On second thought, it seems mean to ignore the men in this group. How about I take them to dinner. They won't have to dance if they don't want to.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP

Anytime, Jack. My door is always open and I just know you have lots and lots of stories left to share. We can meet in Maine if you would prefer to not cross the border. It is only 15 minutes drive for me. Take care of yourself until we meet again. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Thanks, Diane. It is more difficult for Americans to cross the border than the other way around. As soon as business eases off I'll be in touch. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Jack ... Yep, aren't fantasies wonderful? We can go anyplace at any time, stay as long as we want and take anyone we choose with us. Plus do all the things that in reality we can't/don't do anymore.

I used to love to dance, married a man who does not dance and now our common disease prevents it altogether.

Although I remember the pictures of May dancing with her husband and he had her O2 tank on HIS back. How absolutely sweet!

Take care of you.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP

sher

yes my andy is such a cutie. he's sitting watching the semi finals

of the us open - tennis - with our andy murray playing nidal. what a

stadium. wow murray has just won through to the final. my hubbie is

jumping all over the living room.

may uip 0606

glasgow, scotland

>

>

>

>

> I had my first date with a woman in tanks last Saturday. When

she called me to meet her in the lobby of her hotel, I asked how I

would I know her (this was a blind date). " By my tank, " she replied.

>

> I recongized her immediately, and she was lovely holding the

tank and masking her face with fine, clear plastic. lines. I loved

the two strands in the nose. I know many of you who wear a similar

outfit fear that it makes you unattractive. Here me, it does not.

Annoying maybe. And not wanted, but essential. My date carried hers

with great grace and so it seemed not only beautiful, but natural.

>

> We talked easily for a couple of hours as if we had known each

other for years and was catching up on what the kids and grandkids

were doing. The time came for her to join her family, and that

seemed far too soon. She is a lovely and gracious lady. If the tank

and piping bothered her, one would never know it. And I soon no

longer was aware of it.

>

> Thank you, Diane from New Brunswick, for one of the finest

dates in my long life.

>

> Now, if you beg me, I will tell you someday about my date with

Dietrich.

>

>

> Jack

> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------

--------

> Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada

Messenger for the Web BETA

>

May ... I haven't heard anything yet that tops what Andy did that night.

sheryes my andy is such a cutie. he's sitting watching the semi finals of the us open - tennis - with our andy murray playing nidal. what a stadium. wow murray has just won through to the final. my hubbie is jumping all over the living room.may uip 0606glasgow, scotland> > > > > I had my first date with a woman in tanks last Saturday. When she called me to meet her in the lobby of her hotel, I asked how I would I know her (this was a blind date). "By my tank," she replied. > > I recongized her immediately, and she was lovely holding the tank and masking her face with fine, clear plastic. lines. I loved the two strands in the nose. I know many of you who wear a similar outfit fear that it makes you unattractive. Here me, it does not. Annoying maybe. And not wanted, but essential. My date carried hers with great grace and so it seemed not only beautiful, but natural.> > We talked easily for a couple of hours as if we had known each other for years and was catching up on what the kids and grandkids were doing. The time came for her to join her family, and that seemed far too soon. She is a lovely and gracious lady. If the tank and piping bothered her, one would never know it. And I soon no longer was aware of it.> > Thank you, Diane from New Brunswick, for one of the finest dates in my long life.> > Now, if you beg me, I will tell you someday about my date with Dietrich.> > > Jack> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------> Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA>

May, I think he's a cutie too... who else would do for our pretty Lass ????? I know the dance was a good one, I felt like I attended the wedding too. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  sheryes my andy is such a cutie. he's sitting watching the semi finals of the us open - tennis - with our andy murray playing nidal. what a stadium. wow murray has just won through to the final. my hubbie is jumping all over the living room.may uip 0606glasgow, scotland> > > > > I had my first date with a woman in tanks last Saturday. When she called me to meet her in the lobby of her hotel, I asked how I would I know her (this was a blind date). "By my tank," she replied. > > I recongized her immediately, and she was lovely holding the tank and masking her face with fine, clear plastic. lines. I loved the two strands in the nose. I know many of you who wear a similar outfit fear that it makes you unattractive. Here me, it does not. Annoying maybe. And not wanted, but essential. My date carried hers with great grace and so it seemed not only beautiful, but natural.> > We talked easily for a couple of hours as if we had known each other for years and was catching up on what the kids and grandkids were doing. The time came for her to join her family, and that seemed far too soon. She is a lovely and gracious lady. If the tank and piping bothered her, one would never know it. And I soon no longer was aware of it.> > Thank you, Diane from New Brunswick, for one of the finest dates in my long life.> > Now, if you beg me, I will tell you someday about my date with  Dietrich.> > > Jack> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------> Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA>

sher

i told him about your post tonight and he was flattered.

may

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I had my first date with a woman in tanks last Saturday. When

> she called me to meet her in the lobby of her hotel, I asked how

I

> would I know her (this was a blind date). " By my tank, " she

replied.

> >

> > I recongized her immediately, and she was lovely holding the

> tank and masking her face with fine, clear plastic. lines. I

loved

> the two strands in the nose. I know many of you who wear a

similar

> outfit fear that it makes you unattractive. Here me, it does not.

> Annoying maybe. And not wanted, but essential. My date carried

hers

> with great grace and so it seemed not only beautiful, but natural.

> >

> > We talked easily for a couple of hours as if we had known each

> other for years and was catching up on what the kids and

grandkids

> were doing. The time came for her to join her family, and that

> seemed far too soon. She is a lovely and gracious lady. If the

tank

> and piping bothered her, one would never know it. And I soon no

> longer was aware of it.

> >

> > Thank you, Diane from New Brunswick, for one of the finest

> dates in my long life.

> >

> > Now, if you beg me, I will tell you someday about my date with

> Dietrich.

> >

> >

> > Jack

> > 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ----------------------------------------------------------

> --------

> > Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada

> Messenger for the Web BETA

> >

>

peggy

it is really amazing how much the photos we post make a difference.

from the three amigos in matching jammies to the group in chattanooga.

just makes us all feel as if we know each other even more. amazing.

to be able to see photos of gwynne after surgery so quickly is just

amazing.

its really worth the effort of uploading them and of course looking

at them so newbies please note. it makes such a difference to put a

face to a name.

may

uip 0606, glasgow, scotland

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I had my first date with a woman in tanks last Saturday. When

> she called me to meet her in the lobby of her hotel, I asked how I

> would I know her (this was a blind date). " By my tank, " she replied.

> >

> > I recongized her immediately, and she was lovely holding the

> tank and masking her face with fine, clear plastic. lines. I loved

> the two strands in the nose. I know many of you who wear a similar

> outfit fear that it makes you unattractive. Here me, it does not.

> Annoying maybe. And not wanted, but essential. My date carried hers

> with great grace and so it seemed not only beautiful, but natural.

> >

> > We talked easily for a couple of hours as if we had known each

> other for years and was catching up on what the kids and grandkids

> were doing. The time came for her to join her family, and that

> seemed far too soon. She is a lovely and gracious lady. If the tank

> and piping bothered her, one would never know it. And I soon no

> longer was aware of it.

> >

> > Thank you, Diane from New Brunswick, for one of the finest

> dates in my long life.

> >

> > Now, if you beg me, I will tell you someday about my date with