RemedySpot.com

Re: Jack and Marlene

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Okay-I'm begging! Jack and the mysterious movie star- I can't wait for the details. R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: First Date with a Woman in TanksTo: "Breathe-Support Group" <Breathe-Support >Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 12:02 PM

I had my first date with a woman in tanks last Saturday. When she called me to meet her in the lobby of her hotel, I asked how I would I know her (this was a blind date). "By my tank," she replied.

I recongized her immediately, and she was lovely holding the tank and masking her face with fine, clear plastic. lines. I loved the two strands in the nose. I know many of you who wear a similar outfit fear that it makes you unattractive. Here me, it does not. Annoying maybe. And not wanted, but essential. My date carried hers with great grace and so it seemed not only beautiful, but natural.

We talked easily for a couple of hours as if we had known each other for years and was catching up on what the kids and grandkids were doing. The time came for her to join her family, and that seemed far too soon. She is a lovely and gracious lady. If the tank and piping bothered her, one would never know it. And I soon no longer was aware of it.

Thank you, Diane from New Brunswick, for one of the finest dates in my long life.

Now, if you beg me, I will tell you someday about my date with Dietrich.

Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine