RemedySpot.com

A website that has good info!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've found a website called UNOS.org that gives information as to the numbers for transplants by region, status, etc!!! Just thought I'd pass it on in case it might help someone. MO IPF 06-08 awaiting call

Thanks . Very interesting site.PeggyI've found a website called UNOS.org that gives information as to the numbers for transplants by region, status, etc!!!  Just thought I'd pass it on in case it might help someone.  MO IPF 06-08 awaiting call

when i thought i was going to be listed, i contacted UNOS.org and requested literature,

the literature was free, but there was a shipping and handling fee

one piece of literature is for kids: "Organ Transplants: What Every Kid Needs to Know"

it is written for kids who need transplants

I rewrote each page and pasted it in so that it's about when "Bubbie" [grandma] needs a transplant.

I read it to my 6 year old grandson when he was here in June, it created lots of discussion and i was surprised by what he already knewPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

Subject: A website that has good info!!!To: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, September 6, 2008, 1:21 PM

I've found a website called UNOS.org that gives information as to the numbers for transplants by region, status, etc!!! Just thought I'd pass it on in case it might help someone. MO IPF 06-08 awaiting call