RemedySpot.com

To the board from Lady-Vic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I talked to Vicky this morning and she asked me to let the board know is "still around". She's been having problems with her meds and not feeling well.

There are so many posts she can't begin to read them all and posting takes energy too.

So hi from Vicky..... post a note to her and she hopefully will at least read it.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

since i started reading the posts again, i did notice that some people haven't been posting lately. I was going to wait until next week to ask about them. Vicky, Joyce D and Leanne are three of the people that I haven't seen. Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

Subject: To the board from Lady-VicTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 6:28 PM

I talked to Vicky this morning and she asked me to let the board know is "still around". She's been having problems with her meds and not feeling well.

There are so many posts she can't begin to read them all and posting takes energy too.

So hi from Vicky..... post a note to her and she hopefully will at least read it.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi Pink, I just posted about Joyce D. I forgot to say if she does look at her computer at all it's in the eve.Leanne aka: Lojack. (she needs one for us to keep up with her) she is just working herself like crazy. But still our fearless sweet leader. She still reads the board but is just to busy.We now have Beth as Moderator and chief nurse for all our crazy questions. She is wonderful.Vicky isn't doing to well. She had hospice for a while. I am not sure if they are still coming to her house or not. Leanne went to see her. Her picture is in her album. sweet.It is so good to have you back on the board. I have missed ya.Take Care of you. Hugs for Jerry.Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  since i started reading the posts again, i did notice that some people haven't been posting lately.  I was going to wait until next week to ask about them.  Vicky, Joyce D and Leanne are three of the people that I haven't seen.  Pink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennslvania --- On Sun, 9/7/08, Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net> wrote:From: Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net>Subject: To the board from Lady-VicTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 6:28 PMI talked to Vicky this morning and she asked me to let the board know is "still around". She's been having problems with her meds and not feeling well.There are so many posts she can't begin to read them all and posting takes energy too.So hi from Vicky..... post a note to her and she hopefully will at least read it. MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Peggy ... I posted earlier for Vicky. Yes, she is still on hospice. Changed from DNR to Full Code for awhile and then went back to DNR recently. She's tired of dealing with this illness and the side effects from the meds.

Says to tell you all she loves you and we are in her prayers every day.

To the board from Lady-VicTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 6:28 PM

Hi Sher, Please tell Vicky, I hope she feels better soon.

Irene

> I talked to Vicky this morning and she asked me to let the board know

is " still around " . She's been having problems with her meds and not

feeling well.

> There are so many posts she can't begin to read them all and posting

takes energy too.

> So hi from Vicky..... post a note to her and she hopefully will at

least read it.

>

> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>