RemedySpot.com

Prayer for Joyce D.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Peggy, Thanks for the update about Joyce. I will be praying extra hard for

her and her family. She was an enormous help to me when I first found out I had

this, as was everyone else. This board is sent from God.Joyce if you read this

take care of yourself. You have been an angel on earth for me and I love you for

everything you've inspired me to do.

IPF 2/07 Sjogren Raynauds Scleroderma IL

Dearest Joyce ... there are so many posts on the board anymore I don't know for sure if you will even see mine but I want to tell you how special you have remained to me. Since I first joined the board you have always had encouraging words and support for me and other members. Even when you yourself were pushing through what seems humanly impossible. I will remember you always.

Vicky asks me to tell you that she prays for you everyday.

God Grant you peace and comfort.

Love, ~Sher

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Prayer for Joyce D.

Dear Joyce,Sorry to hear you are not too well,i pray you get better, you have great spirit and resilience and you can jump back.All my love and best wishes.Geeta-- In Breathe-Support , "" wrote:>> > Dear Peggy,> > Thank you for the post re our HRH...I've been worried> about her lately..her absence from the posts indicated to me all was not> well.> > Dearest Joyce if you read any messages you'll know we> all hold you close to our hearts & always will!> > Lots of love & meditative thoughts flow to you both> every day from me...> > in Oz> > > > >> > Hi Group, I just spoke with Lucian. Our Joyce isn't doing well at> > all. She is sleeping quite a bit. Hasn't eaten anything today but a> > few bites of apple sauce. She doesn't get out much. Her sats drop the> > min she gets on her feet...really drops. Lucian pushes her in her> > wheel chair. I am just so upset right now for her and him.> > If any of you have ever prayed please lets all pray Gods mercies on> > her tonight.> >> > Thanks, Peggy> >>

Hi Peggy, I'm really saddenned to hear Joyce isn't doing so good.

Please tell Joyce and Lucian, I'm thinking about them.

Irene

> Hi Group, I just spoke with Lucian. Our Joyce isn't doing well at

> all. She is sleeping quite a bit. Hasn't eaten anything today but a

> few bites of apple sauce. She doesn't get out much. Her sats drop

the

> min she gets on her feet...really drops. Lucian pushes her in her

> wheel chair. I am just so upset right now for her and him.

> If any of you have ever prayed please lets all pray Gods mercies on

> her tonight.

>

> Thanks, Peggy

>

Joyce is on in the evenings, IF she is able to sit up for a while.She is on a lot of meds and they have her stomach a mess. Just pray for her. PeggyHi Peggy, I'm really saddenned to hear Joyce isn't doing so good. Please tell Joyce and Lucian, I'm thinking about them. Irene> Hi Group, I just spoke with Lucian. Our Joyce isn't doing well at > all. She is sleeping quite a bit. Hasn't eaten anything today but a > few bites of apple sauce. She doesn't get out much. Her sats drop the > min she gets on her feet...really drops. Lucian pushes her in her > wheel chair. I am just so upset right now for her and him.> If any of you have ever prayed please lets all pray Gods mercies on > her tonight.> > Thanks, Peggy>

Just wanted to add my well wishes for Joyce and to make sure she knows how much we all care about her. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

Re: Re: Prayer for Joyce D.

Joyce is on in the evenings, IF she is able to sit up for a while.

She is on a lot of meds and they have her stomach a mess.

Just pray for her.

Peggy

Hi Peggy, I'm really saddenned to hear Joyce isn't doing so good. Please tell Joyce and Lucian, I'm thinking about them. Irene> Hi Group, I just spoke with Lucian. Our Joyce isn't doing well at > all. She is sleeping quite a bit. Hasn't eaten anything today but a > few bites of apple sauce. She doesn't get out much. Her sats drop the > min she gets on her feet...really drops. Lucian pushes her in her > wheel chair. I am just so upset right now for her and him.> If any of you have ever prayed please lets all pray Gods mercies on > her tonight.> > Thanks, Peggy>

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

My prayers go out for Joyce, too.CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Hi Peggy, I'm really saddenned to hear Joyce isn't doing so good. Please tell Joyce and Lucian, I'm thinking about them. Irene> Hi Group, I just spoke with Lucian. Our Joyce isn't doing well at > all. She is sleeping quite a bit. Hasn't eaten anything today but a > few bites of apple sauce. She doesn't get out much. Her sats drop the > min she gets on her feet...really drops.

Lucian pushes her in her > wheel chair. I am just so upset right now for her and him.> If any of you have ever prayed please lets all pray Gods mercies on > her tonight.> > Thanks, Peggy>

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail