RemedySpot.com

I'm back

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 4 years later...

Hi Group,

Yep-I'm back after laying off for a-while. I missed being able to read everything so I'll post ever so often. Joyce, sorry you are feeling bad. How is Peggy doing? We moved in June and have a new e-mail telephone and mailing address. We are close to our doctors and hospital. Our son lives close so we can get help if needed. Sure wish some help could be found for all you young folks with lung diseases. Like the rest of you----I'm having a rough time. Sit here all day and play with the computer and watch the storm weather reports. Glad I've got my bride to look after me. I try not to complain. Joe--That was a good article about the invertor and concentrator. How big was the invertor in capacity (watts or amps or whatever) That would be a good thing for anyone on a concentraitor. Grey IPF 05 (Grey Singletary Aberdeen, NC)

Grey ... good to see a post from you. I'm sorry you are having a rough time but glad you have your bride to look after you. I have my bridegroom to look after me too!

Hope you like your new place!

Take care.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I'm back

Hi Group,

Yep-I'm back after laying off for a-while. I missed being able to read everything so I'll post ever so often. Joyce, sorry you are feeling bad. How is Peggy doing? We moved in June and have a new e-mail telephone and mailing address. We are close to our doctors and hospital. Our son lives close so we can get help if needed. Sure wish some help could be found for all you young folks with lung diseases. Like the rest of you----I'm having a rough time. Sit here all day and play with the computer and watch the storm weather reports. Glad I've got my bride to look after me. I try not to complain. Joe--That was a good article about the invertor and concentrator. How big was the invertor in capacity (watts or amps or whatever) That would be a good thing for anyone on a concentraitor. Grey IPF 05 (Grey Singletary Aberdeen, NC)

Oh Grey, I am so thrilled to see a post from you. I had just about given up.I have been praying for you anyhow. I have your name in my prayer box.How is Molly. I think of her too. Where did you move to? Beth is now living in Raleigh. She goes to Duke.How are you doing with your 02 ? How have you been feeling ?Do you still get out and about ?I am doing well, Simply because of my husband. (Super Care-giver) LOLMy 02 needs have increased but I try my best now to be to concerned and do what I can.I don't go out by myself anymore cause I can't get the 02 problem solved. toooo heavy.I know I'm a wimp. BUT I am a happy wimp.Take care of you. I am so happy you have your Bride to care for you.Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Hi Group,Yep-I'm back after laying off for a-while.  I missed being able to read everything so I'll post ever so often.  Joyce, sorry you are feeling bad.  How is Peggy doing?  We moved in June and have a new e-mail    telephone   and mailing address.  We are close to our doctors and hospital.  Our son lives close so we can get help if needed.  Sure wish some help could be found for all you young folks with lung diseases.  Like the rest of you----I'm having a rough time.  Sit here all day and play with the computer and watch the storm weather reports.  Glad I've got my bride to look after me.  I try not to complain.  Joe--That was a good article about the invertor and concentrator.  How big was the invertor in capacity  (watts or amps or whatever)  That would be a good thing for anyone on a concentraitor.  Grey  IPF  05   (Grey Singletary  Aberdeen, NC)

Hi Grey,

Welcome back You've been missed! I'm glad you're settled in your new place and you've got your son nearby and your lovely wife with you. I'd love it if sometime I could come down for a short visit. I'm up in Durham which I think is only about 95 miles or so from where you are.

Once again, we're all so glad you're back!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

I'm back

Hi Group,

Yep-I'm back after laying off for a-while. I missed being able to read everything so I'll post ever so often. Joyce, sorry you are feeling bad. How is Peggy doing? We moved in June and have a new e-mail telephone and mailing address. We are close to our doctors and hospital. Our son lives close so we can get help if needed. Sure wish some help could be found for all you young folks with lung diseases. Like the rest of you----I'm having a rough time. Sit here all day and play with the computer and watch the storm weather reports. Glad I've got my bride to look after me. I try not to complain. Joe--That was a good article about the invertor and concentrator. How big was the invertor in capacity (watts or amps or whatever) That would be a good thing for anyone on a concentraitor. Grey IPF

05 (Grey Singletary Aberdeen, NC)

Hi Grey,

It is so good to see your post! Glad that you are doing well after the move and that your bride is taking good care of you. How is little Molly? You were one of the first people to respond to me when I first joined this group in 06 AND you were the first voice I heard on group chat. I feel like I am missing part of my family when you are gone. Hope to hear from you soon. God bless you Grey- R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: I'm backTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 10:20 AM

Hi Group,

Yep-I'm back after laying off for a-while. I missed being able to read everything so I'll post ever so often. Joyce, sorry you are feeling bad. How is Peggy doing? We moved in June and have a new e-mail telephone and mailing address. We are close to our doctors and hospital. Our son lives close so we can get help if needed. Sure wish some help could be found for all you young folks with lung diseases. Like the rest of you----I'm having a rough time. Sit here all day and play with the computer and watch the storm weather reports. Glad I've got my bride to look after me. I try not to complain. Joe--That was a good article about the invertor and concentrator. How big was the invertor in capacity (watts or amps or whatever) That would be a good thing for anyone on a concentraitor. Grey IPF

05 (Grey Singletary Aberdeen, NC)

, Is the CA. meet still on ?  If not come on over..oh I would be so happy. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Hi Grey,  It is so good to see your post!  Glad that you are doing well after the move and that your bride is taking good care of you.  How is little Molly? You were one of the first people to respond to me when I first joined this group in 06 AND you were the first voice I heard on group chat.  I feel like I am missing part of my family when you are gone. Hope to hear from you soon.  God bless you Grey- R. (52)  Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   Carlsbad, California--- On Mon, 9/8/08, jsingletary12 (AT) nc (DOT) rr.com <jsingletary12 (AT) nc (DOT) rr.com> wrote:From: jsingletary12 (AT) nc (DOT) rr.com <jsingletary12 (AT) nc (DOT) rr.com>Subject: I'm backTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 10:20 AMHi Group,Yep-I'm back after laying off for a-while.  I missed being able to read everything so I'll post ever so often.  Joyce, sorry you are feeling bad.  How is Peggy doing?  We moved in June and have a new e-mail    telephone   and mailing address.  We are close to our doctors and hospital.  Our son lives close so we can get help if needed.  Sure wish some help could be found for all you young folks with lung diseases.  Like the rest of you----I'm having a rough time.  Sit here all day and play with the computer and watch the storm weather reports.  Glad I've got my bride to look after me.  I try not to complain.  Joe--That was a good article about the invertor and concentrator.  How big was the invertor in capacity  (watts or amps or whatever)  That would be a good thing for anyone on a concentraitor.  Grey  IPF  05   (Grey Singletary  Aberdeen, NC)

Hi Peggy,

I think our Calif meeting is officially off. I would LOVELOVELOVE to come to Florida but I have already bought my ticket to South Dakota for Sept. 23- Oct 4 and I can only afford one ticket every 6 months. If there is another get together after January I will be there. I can just picture myself on your porch, sipping tea, looking out at the trees and turning up my o2 so we can gab more! God bless you Peggy-

R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

From: jsingletary12@ nc.rr.com <jsingletary12@ nc.rr.com>Subject: I'm backTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, September 8, 2008, 10:20 AM

Hi Group,

Yep-I'm back after laying off for a-while. I missed being able to read everything so I'll post ever so often. Joyce, sorry you are feeling bad. How is Peggy doing? We moved in June and have a new e-mail telephone and mailing address. We are close to our doctors and hospital. Our son lives close so we can get help if needed. Sure wish some help could be found for all you young folks with lung diseases. Like the rest of you----I'm having a rough time. Sit here all day and play with the computer and watch the storm weather reports. Glad I've got my bride to look after me. I try not to complain. Joe--That was a good article about the invertor and concentrator. How big was the invertor in capacity (watts or amps or whatever) That would be a good thing for

anyone on a concentraitor. Grey IPF 05 (Grey Singletary Aberdeen, NC)