RemedySpot.com

Jane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Missy Jane, How are your plans doing? When do y'all plan on leaving and getting here. We are about 6 to 8 from Atlanta. I am so glad the storm isn't coming here. and that you and MB are.   told the Apria guytoday that Y'all were coming. Do you need them to bring a concentrator for night? Just call your provider and they will bring them no problem.  Beth has her own she is a "Have concentrator will travel.." I will have plenty e tanks. I have 24. so we will be fine. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Hi Peggy!

I have my own concentrator, plus my own portable concentrator, and one E-Tank. We will probably leave maybe 4 am and will try to get there around noon. When is MB ariving? And whatever happened to that Hurricane phine? I haven't heard anything about what happened to her.

Toodles

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>> Hey Missy Jane, How are your plans doing? When do y'all plan on > leaving and getting here.> We are about 6 to 8 from Atlanta.> I am so glad the storm isn't coming here. and that you and MB are. > told the Apria guy> today that Y'all were coming. Do you need them to bring a > concentrator for night?> Just call your provider and they will bring them no problem.> Beth has her own she is a "Have concentrator will travel.."> I will have plenty e tanks. I have 24. so we will be fine.> > > > > > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.">

Jane, phine fell apart thank the good Lord. Are you coming on the 18th or 19th ?? I am not sure but I think MB said she is coming the 18th.I don't think she likes to be on the road week-ends.I know you have food allergies so better let me know what they are..And what y'all like to eat. Anything you don't care for. Ya never know what willcome out of my kitchen so think we better be prepared. Also you didn't say if is coming. This is getting close and exciting.. YACK YACK & GAB..That is a warning to all.. If your not on the porch you WILL be discussed.. talked about and all that good stuff..All nice of course.. ;)Hi Peggy!I have my own concentrator, plus my own portable concentrator, and one E-Tank.  We will probably leave maybe 4 am and will try to get there around noon.  When is MB ariving?  And whatever happened to that Hurricane phine?  I haven't heard anything about what happened to her.ToodlesJane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>> Hey Missy Jane, How are your plans doing? When do y'all plan on > leaving and getting here.> We are about 6 to 8 from Atlanta.> I am so glad the storm isn't coming here. and that you and MB are. > told the Apria guy> today that Y'all were coming. Do you need them to bring a > concentrator for night?> Just call your provider and they will bring them no problem.> Beth has her own she is a "Have concentrator will travel.."> I will have plenty e tanks. I have 24. so we will be fine.> > > > > > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.">

Hi Jane and Peggy,

I'm planning to arrive at Peggy's the afternoon of Thursday the 18th and leave Sunday the 21st in the morning.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: Re: Jane

Jane, phine fell apart thank the good Lord.

Are you coming on the 18th or 19th ??

I am not sure but I think MB said she is coming the 18th.

I don't think she likes to be on the road week-ends.

I know you have food allergies so better let me know what they are..

And what y'all like to eat. Anything you don't care for. Ya never know what will

come out of my kitchen so think we better be prepared.

Also you didn't say if is coming.

This is getting close and exciting.. YACK YACK & GAB..

That is a warning to all.. If your not on the porch you

WILL be discussed.. talked about and all that good stuff..

All nice of course.. ;)

Hi Peggy!

I have my own concentrator, plus my own portable concentrator, and one E-Tank. We will probably leave maybe 4 am and will try to get there around noon. When is MB ariving? And whatever happened to that Hurricane phine? I haven't heard anything about what happened to her.

Toodles

>> Hey Missy Jane, How are your plans doing? When do y'all plan on > leaving and getting here.> We are about 6 to 8 from Atlanta.> I am so glad the storm isn't coming here. and that you and MB are. > told the Apria guy> today that Y'all were coming. Do you need them to bring a > concentrator for night?> Just call your provider and they will bring them no problem.> Beth has her own she is a "Have concentrator will travel.."> I will have plenty e tanks. I have 24. so we will be fine.> > > > > > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.">

COUNT DOWN  10 DAYS ( ^@^)Hi Jane and Peggy,I'm planning to arrive at Peggy's the afternoon of Thursday the 18th and leave Sunday the 21st in the morning.I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08 Change everything. Love and Forgive       Re: Re: JaneJane, phine fell apart thank the good Lord. Are you coming on the 18th or 19th ?? I am not sure but I think MB said she is coming the 18th.I don't think she likes to be on the road week-ends.I know you have food allergies so better let me know what they are..And what y'all like to eat. Anything you don't care for. Ya never know what willcome out of my kitchen so think we better be prepared. Also you didn't say if is coming. This is getting close and exciting.. YACK YACK & GAB..That is a warning to all.. If your not on the porch you WILL be discussed.. talked about and all that good stuff..All nice of course.. ;)Hi Peggy!I have my own concentrator, plus my own portable concentrator, and one E-Tank.  We will probably leave maybe 4 am and will try to get there around noon.  When is MB ariving?  And whatever happened to that Hurricane phine?  I haven't heard anything about what happened to her.ToodlesJane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>> Hey Missy Jane, How are your plans doing? When do y'all plan on > leaving and getting here.> We are about 6 to 8 from Atlanta.> I am so glad the storm isn't coming here. and that you and MB are. > told the Apria guy> today that Y'all were coming. Do you need them to bring a > concentrator for night?> Just call your provider and they will bring them no problem.> Beth has her own she is a "Have concentrator will travel.."> I will have plenty e tanks. I have 24. so we will be fine.> > > > > > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.">

Peggy

9 Days (not 10)

10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th Today is zero days

so tomorrow will be one day from today.....ok.....lol

> >

> > Hey Missy Jane, How are your plans doing? When do y'all plan on

> > leaving and getting here.

> > We are about 6 to 8 from Atlanta.

> > I am so glad the storm isn't coming here. and that you and MB are.

> > told the Apria guy

> > today that Y'all were coming. Do you need them to bring a

> > concentrator for night?

> > Just call your provider and they will bring them no problem.

> > Beth has her own she is a " Have concentrator will travel.. "

> > I will have plenty e tanks. I have 24. so we will be fine.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 

> >

> > Love & Prayers, Peggy

> > Florida, IPF/UIP

> >

> > " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> > when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

> >

>

Hi Beth, where did you say to look for meds.? I need three inhalers and the total at walgreens was 610.00 this month and i just can't pay that so i didn't get them Thanks

sharon p ph 2008

Hi Peggy!

Toodles

OK OK OK>> tomorrow would be fine.   ;D Jane will be 10  . Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy9 Days (not 10)10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th Today is zero daysso tomorrow will be one day from today.....ok.....lol> >> > Hey Missy Jane, How are your plans doing? When do y'all plan on> > leaving and getting here.> > We are about 6 to 8 from Atlanta.> > I am so glad the storm isn't coming here. and that you and MB are.> > told the Apria guy> > today that Y'all were coming. Do you need them to bring a> > concentrator for night?> > Just call your provider and they will bring them no problem.> > Beth has her own she is a "Have concentrator will travel.."> > I will have plenty e tanks. I have 24. so we will be fine.> >> >> >> >> > > >> > Love & Prayers, Peggy> > Florida, IPF/UIP> >> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> > when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> >>

Sharon,

I've gotten help from two manufacturers, Astra Zeneca and Glaxo Kline. I found their programs at the website www.needymeds.com. It took a little bit to work through the requirements and paperwork and then had to wait a few days to hear whether I was accepted in the program but I was ultimately approved and receive both my Nexium and my Advair (when I was using it) at no charge directly from the manufacturers.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: Re: Jane

Hi Beth, where did you say to look for meds.? I need three inhalers and the total at walgreens was 610.00 this month and i just can't pay that so i didn't get them Thanks

sharon p ph 2008

Hi Peggy!

Toodles

thank you MB

SHARON P PH 2008

Hi Peggy!

Toodles