RemedySpot.com

Re: My article

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peggy ... I was going to look at this too, I've not seen it but it won't open for me.

darn.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

My article

Pink, I hope you can get this. I have it on a cd and am not sure it will transfer back. Let me know.The "movie" is at the bottom. It takes a min to load. Peggy

Peggy,

It won't open for me either. I don't know if it's because it's saved as a web archive or if it's something that I'm doing wrong but I can't watch it.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

My article

Pink, I hope you can get this. I have it on a cd and am not sure it will transfer back. Let me know.The "movie" is at the bottom. It takes a min to load. Peggy

Peggy

can't get to it from herePink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

Subject: My articleTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 6:16 PM

Pink, Well I don't know how to do anything else with it. hee hee I am notteckie enough. I get so frustrated trying to do stuff sometimes.I did put it on a cd all by myself. I mainly wanted to get the partwith my daughter. She is just the best. maybe I can get my mac man to help me. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggycan't get to it from herePink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennslvania --- On Mon, 9/8/08, Peggy  <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote:From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>Subject: My articleTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 6:16 PMPink, I hope you can get this. I have it on a cd and am not sure it will transfer back. Let me know.The "movie" is at the bottom. It takes a min to load. Peggy

peggy

i went into the main web site, not yahoo, did a search for it and was able to read it. thanksPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>Subject: My articleTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, September 8, 2008, 6:16 PM

Cool, Did you see the video too ? peggyi went into the main web site, not yahoo, did a search for it and was able to read it.  thanksPink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennslvania --- On Mon, 9/8/08, Peggy  <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote:From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>Subject: Re: My articleTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 10:54 PMPink, Well I don't know how to do anything else with it. hee hee I am notteckie enough. I get so frustrated trying to do stuff sometimes.I did put it on a cd all by myself. I mainly wanted to get the partwith my daughter. She is just the best. maybe I can get my mac man to help me. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." Peggycan't get to it from herePink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennslvania --- On Mon, 9/8/08, Peggy  <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote:From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>Subject: My articleTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, September 8, 2008, 6:16 PMPink, I hope you can get this. I have it on a cd and am not sure it will transfer back. Let me know.The "movie" is at the bottom. It takes a min to load. Peggy

no, i will go back and look againPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>Subject: My articleTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, September 8, 2008, 6:16 PM

I looked to see if I could find it--NOPELOL I just am no good at this stuff. I think I'll play some more tomorrow.Have a good night.peggyno, i will go back and look againPink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennslvania --- On Mon, 9/8/08, Peggy  <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote:From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>Subject: Re: My articleTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 10:57 PMCool, Did you see the video too ? peggyi went into the main web site, not yahoo, did a search for it and was able to read it.  thanksPink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennslvania --- On Mon, 9/8/08, Peggy  <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote:From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>Subject: Re: My articleTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, September 8, 2008, 10:54 PMPink, Well I don't know how to do anything else with it. hee hee I am notteckie enough. I get so frustrated trying to do stuff sometimes.I did put it on a cd all by myself. I mainly wanted to get the partwith my daughter. She is just the best. maybe I can get my mac man to help me. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." Peggycan't get to it from herePink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennslvania --- On Mon, 9/8/08, Peggy  <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote:From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>Subject: My articleTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, September 8, 2008, 6:16 PMPink, I hope you can get this. I have it on a cd and am not sure it will transfer back. Let me know.The "movie" is at the bottom. It takes a min to load. Peggy