tests on me again Fri. morning. Felt much better today but still

have some shortness of breath. Tried to post from a computer in the

library today but the server locked up all the computers then I had

to go back to my room for lunch and my Ty mogologulin treatment

which lasts about 6 hours on the IV.

Bless you all.

Judy IPF 11/06 TX 8/22/07

>

> I am praying for you Judy . Take Care.

> IPF 2/07 Il

>

Judy,

Thanks for letting us all know how you're doing. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers! Hope the rest of the week goes smoothly and you can get home by the weekend!! You've shown such calm and courage through this process. You are an inspiration to me!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Sept. 8 Status of Judy W at Methodist Hospital, Indianapolis

Thanks all for your prayers. I am still at Methodist even though this was day 7 because my WBC count went so low they cut the Tympoglobulin dosage in 1/2 & the doctor indicated I will be here 10 days so am expecting to not get to go home until late Fri. afternoon or Sat. morning. They also gave me a blood transfusion this week because my hemogloblin was so low, plus another steriod and antibiotics, plus a medication that helps your stomach and has helped prevent that severe headache side effect. I felt so good this morning, but sure am tire tonight.Since we have 2.25 hr drive from Cinci area I;d just as soon not go home until Fri. during the day and would hope they would do blood tests on me again Fri. morning. Felt much better today but still have some shortness of breath. Tried to post from a computer in the library today but the server locked up all the computers then I had to go back

to my room for lunch and my Ty mogologulin treatment which lasts about 6 hours on the IV.Bless you all.Judy IPF 11/06 TX 8/22/07>> I am praying for you Judy . Take Care.> IPF 2/07 Il>

Judy, I am so sorry this has happened. Lets pray this time it will ALL BE GOOD.I don't like beign in the big house so I am pretty sure I would go nuts for 10 days. I do admire the way you do take this and keep on keepin on. God Bless and Keep you.Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Thanks all for your prayers. I am still at Methodist even though this was day 7 because my WBC count went so low they cut the Tympoglobulin dosage in 1/2 & the doctor indicated I will be here 10 days so am expecting to not get to go home until late Fri. afternoon or Sat. morning. They also gave me a blood transfusion this week because my hemogloblin was so low, plus another steriod and antibiotics, plus a medication that helps your stomach and has helped prevent that severe headache side effect. I felt so good this morning, but sure am tire tonight.Since we have 2.25 hr drive from Cinci area I;d just as soon not go home until Fri. during the day and would hope they would do blood tests on me again Fri. morning. Felt much better today but still have some shortness of breath. Tried to post from a computer in the library today but the server locked up all the computers then I had to go back to my room for lunch and my Ty mogologulin treatment which lasts about 6 hours on the IV.Bless you all.Judy IPF 11/06 TX 8/22/07>> I am praying for you Judy . Take Care.> IPF 2/07 Il>