RemedySpot.com

Re: COUGHING UP BLOOD....................................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ML, I am so glad you went. the honeycombing, crackles and all the racket going on in our lungs is classic IPF. We all know what this monster does so we have to try our best to just know we're special and deserve to do whatever we want. Do something special for you today. My lungs talk to me at night when I am trying to go to sleep. really odd sounding.. Not to worry and don't be scurrred.. We are here with you.Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Just got home from MCV downtown Richmond to pulmo. Had 2 xray views taken, Dr. said much more honeycombing and moving up from the bottom of both lungs pretty much simotaniously. Lungs have gotten smaller (crap) not good news for ML. Anyhow put me on "tri-pak", Earl went to store to get it. Only take the tripak if I start coughing up more blood to stop any infection that may be zooming in on me. Said no pneumonia or anything else they could find. Lots of crackling though goin' on. Said to stay on 15mg pred for a while.We had a coupon for 2, so we stopping at Hardees (2 for 1)bought the burger, came home and had burger and coffee. When Earl gets back from the store, he most definitely will want the "puter" so I prob. won't be on til 4pm or so. I am really glad I went anyhow and did the right thing. No foolishness with this horrid disease. Seems to be moving right along. Can't complain I guess.Will keep you posted. Lou

PEGGY, i have to smile when I read that your lungs talk to you at

night in bed, mine do too and that's the signal to get up and eat

choc .ice cream. WHO AM IT TO SAY NO TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHER, I WILL be fine and I feel good so that is very important to

me. I will accept a few prayers tho. I love you all too.

I am 74, so no transplant for me and wouldn't have that anyway unless

I were very young and had 50 or more years left to live.

I LOVE YOU THIS DAY

MARY LOU

IPF - 02 (BE YOURSELF BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN)

>

> Just got home from MCV downtown Richmond to pulmo. Had 2 xray views

> taken, Dr. said much more honeycombing and moving up from the bottom

> of both lungs pretty much simotaniously. Lungs have gotten smaller

> (crap) not good news for ML. Anyhow put me on " tri-pak " , Earl went

> to store to get it. Only take the tripak if I start coughing up more

> blood to stop any infection that may be zooming in on me. Said no

> pneumonia or anything else they could find. Lots of crackling though

> goin' on.

>

> Said to stay on 15mg pred for a while.

>

> We had a coupon for 2, so we stopping at Hardees (2 for 1)bought the

> burger, came home and had burger and coffee. When Earl gets back

> from the store, he most definitely will want the " puter " so I prob.

> won't be on til 4pm or so.

>

> I am really glad I went anyhow and did the right thing. No

> foolishness with this horrid disease. Seems to be moving right

> along. Can't complain I guess.

>

> Will keep you posted.

>

> Lou

>

Lou

So glad you went. That's something we all hate to do but we must do at

the sign of anything to protect ourselves. Now, you have antibiotics to

ward off any possible infection.

>

> Just got home from MCV downtown Richmond to pulmo. Had 2 xray views

> taken, Dr. said much more honeycombing and moving up from the bottom

> of both lungs pretty much simotaniously. Lungs have gotten smaller

> (crap) not good news for ML. Anyhow put me on " tri-pak " , Earl went

> to store to get it. Only take the tripak if I start coughing up more

> blood to stop any infection that may be zooming in on me. Said no

> pneumonia or anything else they could find. Lots of crackling though

> goin' on.

>

> Said to stay on 15mg pred for a while.

>

> We had a coupon for 2, so we stopping at Hardees (2 for 1)bought the

> burger, came home and had burger and coffee. When Earl gets back

> from the store, he most definitely will want the " puter " so I prob.

> won't be on til 4pm or so.

>

> I am really glad I went anyhow and did the right thing. No

> foolishness with this horrid disease. Seems to be moving right

> along. Can't complain I guess.

>

> Will keep you posted.

>

> Lou

>

ML ... well it's for sure you have some unpleasant news! But I know you will do all you are supposed to do. Take those meds girl! lol.

You are in my prayers ML. I'm 70, you 74, we will hold hands all the way.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: COUGHING UP BLOOD....................................

PEGGY, i have to smile when I read that your lungs talk to you at night in bed, mine do too and that's the signal to get up and eat choc .ice cream. WHO AM IT TO SAY NO TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHER, I WILL be fine and I feel good so that is very important to me. I will accept a few prayers tho. I love you all too.I am 74, so no transplant for me and wouldn't have that anyway unless I were very young and had 50 or more years left to live.I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOUIPF - 02 (BE YOURSELF BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN)> > Just got home from MCV downtown Richmond to pulmo. Had 2 xray views> taken, Dr. said much more honeycombing and moving up from the bottom> of both lungs pretty much simotaniously. Lungs have gotten smaller> (crap) not good news for ML. Anyhow put me on "tri-pak", Earl went> to store to get it. Only take the tripak if I start coughing up more> blood to stop any infection that may be zooming in on me. Said no> pneumonia or anything else they could find. Lots of crackling though> goin' on.> > Said to stay on 15mg pred for a while.> > We had a coupon for 2, so we stopping at Hardees (2 for 1)bought the> burger, came home and had burger and coffee. When Earl gets back> from the store, he most definitely will want the "puter" so I prob.> won't be on til 4pm or so.> > I am really glad I went anyhow and did the right thing. No> foolishness with this horrid disease. Seems to be moving right> along. Can't complain I guess.> > Will keep you posted.> > Lou>

Lou,

Glad you got to the doctor and you're home now to rest and relax! Take care of you!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

COUGHING UP BLOOD....................................

Just got home from MCV downtown Richmond to pulmo. Had 2 xray views taken, Dr. said much more honeycombing and moving up from the bottom of both lungs pretty much simotaniously. Lungs have gotten smaller (crap) not good news for ML. Anyhow put me on "tri-pak", Earl went to store to get it. Only take the tripak if I start coughing up more blood to stop any infection that may be zooming in on me. Said no pneumonia or anything else they could find. Lots of crackling though goin' on. Said to stay on 15mg pred for a while.We had a coupon for 2, so we stopping at Hardees (2 for 1)bought the burger, came home and had burger and coffee. When Earl gets back from the store, he most definitely will want the "puter" so I prob. won't be on til 4pm or so. I am really glad I went anyhow and did the right thing. No foolishness with this horrid disease. Seems to be moving right along. Can't

complain I guess.Will keep you posted. Lou