RemedySpot.com

holding hands

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So True my friends. Lets hold hands.. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  ML ... this is wonderful and meaningful. Thanks and yes, the board should like it too.Do take care. Remember the body needs rest to "fight"...whatever. So don't get busy busy busy!  MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  MAMASHER 70 AND ME 74in response to your post about us, 70/74.  Here is something for us to hang on to.....................HOLDING HANDSGradual foot steps that we keep,and our eyes a few times, they meet,making small talk while we go,and all the time we both know,that our souls are entwined together,when we're holding hands, dear friend. The winds of change blows harder,envious eyes become greener,a few stumbling blocks strewn,pit falls, stone walls, brick bats ............will not be new,at times me, some times you,we will support each other,for our souls are entwined together,when we're holding hands, dear friend I JUST FOUND THIS ON THE WEB AND IT IS SO APPROPRIATE FOR ALL OF US, DON'T YOU THINK?MARYLOU IPF -02