Cholesterol/Sugar/Blood Pressure etc AND our own PERSONAL TRAINERS for

Diet/Nutrition & Exercise Program…PLUS a small support group headed

up by one of the Medical Practice nurses who’ll receive training for that

role! All courtesy of the Uni running the study…..I’m quite chuffed

at the prospect of getting a ‘Personal Trainer’..they cost a BOMB

out there in the User-Pays World! I fully intend to make VERY good use of this

opportunity!

Not everyone on the overall program gets the Personal Trainer Extension…we

got interviewed for that to assess need, motivation & commitment to progress.

I feel like I just won a BIG PRIZE!

Cheers,

GIO

PS Sugar n’

Spice are doin’ fine..their favourite pastime is still “Murder most

Foul” OR the “Rottie n’ Dobermann Game” ..both

require lots of GROWLING & squeals & rolling all over each other plus

the odd thumping of little heads against walls, fences, chairs! They

spend all day out in my fenced front yard getting loads of attention from

passers-by!

in

Oz

IPF:

Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??

Reynauds'

May

GIO

Congratulations on the program. That's great and I'm sure you'll take

advantage of it (not to be confused with taking advantage of the

personal trainer....lol). And, how are you doing, otherwise? Sounds like

you're doing well.

>

>

>

> Morn' Air Family,

>

> I've been keeping up with y'all. Lou I hope you

> feel better & no more coughing up the red stuff hey gal! you've

had

> lots of advice about Methotrexate..sounds like a weird drug to offer

some

> one when it's known to sometimes lead to PF! Jack I too LOVED the MD

> story..look forward to Ava! Sher the Oral Thrush is

miserable.pro-biotic

> live powder always works for me!

>

> I want to share a GOOD story about the Medical

> Profession.my local GP & his Medical Practice have just joined up with

a

> University Research Programs called HIPS. " Health Improvement

Prevention

> Study " . I got a letter inviting me to participate (which I have

decided to

> do). The upshot is that we get 6 monthly monitoring for the usual

things

> like Cholesterol/Sugar/Blood Pressure etc AND our own PERSONAL

TRAINERS for

> Diet/Nutrition & Exercise Program.PLUS a small support group headed up

by

> one of the Medical Practice nurses who'll receive training for that

role!

> All courtesy of the Uni running the study...I'm quite chuffed at the

> prospect of getting a 'Personal Trainer'..they cost a BOMB out there

in the

> User-Pays World! I fully intend to make VERY good use of this

opportunity!

>

> Not everyone on the overall program gets the Personal

> Trainer Extension.we got interviewed for that to assess need,

motivation &

> commitment to progress. I feel like I just won a BIG PRIZE!

>

> Cheers,

>

> GIO

>

> PS Sugar n' Spice are doin' fine..their favourite pastime is still

" Murder

> most Foul " OR the " Rottie n' Dobermann Game " ..both require lots of

> GROWLING & squeals & rolling all over each other plus the odd thumping

of

> little heads against walls, fences, chairs! They spend all day out in

my

> fenced front yard getting loads of attention from passers-by!

>

> in Oz

>

> IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??

> Reynauds'

> May 2007

>

COOOOOOO_EEEEEEEEEEEE  You have hit the health lottery. How cool that is. I hope you enjoy all the attention. Personal Trainer, well I think they only choose pretties. Yep you win... ;)Post some sugar and spice as they grow. I know you love them. They are really cute. I keep telling I am getting another puppy cause he takes all my dogs... One animal to another. She follows him like he is her master. I guess he is by now. Take Care of you.    and the babies.Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  <image002.gif>Morn’ Air Family,                        I’ve been keeping up with y’all… Lou I hope you feel better & no more coughing up the red stuff hey gal! you’ve had lots of advice about Methotrexate….sounds like a weird drug to offer some one when it’s known to sometimes lead to PF! Jack I too LOVED the MD story..look forward to Ava! Sher the Oral Thrush is miserable…pro-biotic live powder always works for me!                        I want to share a GOOD story about the Medical Profession…my local GP & his Medical Practice have just joined up with a University Research Programs called HIPS…”Health Improvement Prevention Study”. I got a letter inviting me to participate (which I have decided to do).  The upshot is that we get 6 monthly monitoring for the usual things like Cholesterol/Sugar/Blood Pressure etc  AND our own PERSONAL TRAINERS for Diet/Nutrition & Exercise Program…PLUS a small support group headed up by one of the Medical Practice nurses who’ll receive training for that role! All courtesy of the Uni running the study…..I’m quite chuffed at the prospect of getting a ‘Personal Trainer’..they cost a BOMB out there in the User-Pays World! I fully intend to make VERY good use of this opportunity!                      Not everyone on the overall program gets the Personal Trainer Extension…we got interviewed for that to assess need, motivation & commitment to progress.  I feel like I just won a BIG PRIZE!                      Cheers,                       GIOPS Sugar n’ Spice are doin’ fine..their favourite pastime is still “Murder most Foul” OR the  “Rottie n’ Dobermann Game” ..both require lots of GROWLING & squeals & rolling all over each other plus the odd thumping of little heads against walls, fences, chairs!  They spend all day out in my fenced front yard getting loads of attention from passers-by!             in Oz                    <image003.jpg>IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??Reynauds'                  May 2007  

, It's good to see your green posts

again.

Good luck with the new Study and personal trainer..hope he's cute!

You must really have more energy than most...those puppies are so

adorable!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Francis wrote:

Morn’

Air Family,

I’ve been keeping up with y’all… Lou I hope you feel

better & no more coughing up the red stuff hey gal! you’ve

had

lots of advice about Methotrexate….sounds like a weird drug to offer

some

one when it’s known to sometimes lead to PF! Jack I too LOVED the MD

story..look forward to Ava! Sher the Oral Thrush is

miserable…pro-biotic

live powder always works for me!

I want to share a GOOD story about the Medical Profession…my local GP

& his Medical Practice have just joined up with a University

Research

Programs called HIPS…”Health Improvement Prevention Study”. I

got a letter inviting me to participate (which I have decided to do).

The

upshot is that we get 6 monthly monitoring for the usual things like

Cholesterol/Sugar/Blood Pressure etc AND our own PERSONAL

TRAINERS for

Diet/Nutrition & Exercise Program…PLUS a small support group headed

up by one of the Medical Practice nurses who’ll receive training for

that

role! All courtesy of the Uni running the study…..I’m quite chuffed

at the prospect of getting a ‘Personal Trainer’..they cost a BOMB

out there in the User-Pays World! I fully intend to make VERY good use

of this

opportunity!

Not everyone on the overall program gets the Personal Trainer

Extension…we

got interviewed for that to assess need, motivation & commitment to

progress.

I feel like I just won a BIG PRIZE!

Cheers,

GIO

PS

Sugar n’

Spice are doin’ fine..their favourite pastime is still “Murder most

Foul” OR the “Rottie n’ Dobermann Game” ..both

require lots of GROWLING & squeals & rolling all over each

other plus

the odd thumping of little heads against walls, fences, chairs! They

spend all day out in my fenced front yard getting loads of attention

from

passers-by!

in

Oz

IPF:

Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??

Reynauds'

May

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.169 / Virus Database: 270.6.19/1663 - Release Date: 9/9/2008 7:04 PM

Peggy .. you must have missed the post about my NOT being on any antibiotics. I'm wondering if it might be the pain patch I've already had problems with....the side effects I mean.

My body is extremely sensitive to meds and even more so as I get older. I read that is pretty normal.

I have a call in now to the pain clinic with that question...can also get a Rx at the same time.

Hope your today is a good one.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Coo-eeee!

COOOOOOO_EEEEEEEEEEEE �You have hit the health lottery. How cool that is. I hope you enjoy all the attention. Personal Trainer, well I think they only choose pretties. Yep you win... ;)

Post some sugar and spice as they grow. I know you love them. They are really cute. I keep telling

I am getting another puppy cause he takes all my dogs... One animal to another. She follows him�

like he is her master. I guess he is by now.�

Take Care of you. � �and the babies.

Love� & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our feet,�

when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�

<image002.gif>

Morn� Air Family,

����������������������� I�ve been keeping up with y�all� Lou I hope you feel better & no more coughing up the red stuff hey gal! you�ve had lots of advice about Methotrexate�.sounds like a weird drug to offer some one when it�s known to sometimes lead to PF! Jack I too LOVED the MD story..look forward to Ava! Sher the Oral Thrush is miserable�pro-biotic live powder always works for me!

����������������������� I want to share a GOOD story about the Medical Profession�my local GP & his Medical Practice have just joined up with a University Research Programs called HIPS��Health Improvement Prevention Study�. I got a letter inviting me to participate (which I have decided to do). �The upshot is that we get 6 monthly monitoring for the usual things like Cholesterol/Sugar/Blood Pressure etc �AND our own PERSONAL TRAINERS for Diet/Nutrition & Exercise Program�PLUS a small support group headed up by one of the Medical Practice nurses who�ll receive training for that role! All courtesy of the Uni running the study�..I�m quite chuffed at the prospect of getting a �Personal Trainer�..they cost a BOMB out there in the User-Pays World! I fully intend to make VERY good use of this opportunity!

��������������������� Not everyone on the overall program gets the Personal Trainer Extension�we got interviewed for that to assess need, motivation & commitment to progress.� I feel like I just won a BIG PRIZE!

��������������������� Cheers,

���������������������� GIO

PS Sugar n� Spice are doin� fine..their favourite pastime is still �Murder most Foul� OR the ��Rottie n� Dobermann Game� ..both require lots of GROWLING & squeals & rolling all over each other plus the odd thumping of little heads against walls, fences, chairs!� They spend all day out in my fenced front yard getting loads of attention from passers-by! �����������

in Oz��������������������<image003.jpg>IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??Reynauds'������������������May 2007�

�

Hi Sista,

Ta for your good wishes, I'll let you know about the 'cute factor' (couold well be a 'she' of course! CUTE does help a gal concentrate AND take good notice of advice I find!

...now you've got me thinking on the subject of "ENERGY" ..... I remember last year there was a great discussion about seeing our energy stores a bit like a Bank Account...the trouble is it's hard to know just how much we've got squirrelled away for a 'rainy day'

All I know is the MORE I sit the more I WANT to sit...if I MAKE myself move then a small miracle seems to happen & I find some of that squirrelled away stuff! (Think of it like a hidden offshore SWISS Bank Account!)

I have a rare talent for being a SLOTH....my fave activity is to SIT...ponder...sit some more...my front verandah is VERY addictive!. Once upon a few years back I could change from SLOTH to FULLY CHARGED in the twinkling of an eye but, alas, no longer.

Last year when the Medicos thought I was in Congestive Heart Failure I was ORDERED to STOP & SLOTH...it's been a long, hard, road to get back to any modicum of seeing myself as 'ACTIVE' again. I had the challenge of getting myself fit & ABLE to do that important family trip to the UK last October..that was my Prime motivation for getting off my ample arse! After all that hard work I don't want to slip back again!

At night I COLLAPSE on my lounge in front of the tele but it's a GOOD COLLAPSE....I sleep badly most nights because of pain in my joints & waking up with numb/pins n' needles hands & arms from a dodgy neck (post car-accident!)..I sleep like a Chicken on a Rotisserie Spit..always TURNING to try & dislodge the painful bits. In the morning I walk to the loo like Grandma Moses with Tree Stumps for feet n' ankles....NUTHIN wants to move!

But CRIKEY I'm one DETERMINED old Chook & I WON'T let the aches, pains, creaks n' cranking STOP ME!

By my reckoning the day I give up is one day closer to needing O2 & the start of the slippery slope.....I know that day will come (my Sats have dropped a couple of points while exercising), but not until I've given everything my BEST shot!

Like we need to manage our money we need to manage our energy....I have a tendency to stick my head in the sand over money matters & probably do the same when it comes to energy too! When my money runs out I'll know soon enough...the Bank Account will spit back my cards...I expect the same will happen with my energy account!

Until then I'm a free wheeling SPENDER!

Cheers,

GIO/SGIO

> > > Morn' Air Family,> >> > I've been keeping up with y'all... Lou I > > hope you feel better & no more coughing up the red stuff hey gal! > > you've had lots of advice about Methotrexate....sounds like a > > weird drug to offer some one when it's known to sometimes lead to PF! > > Jack I too LOVED the MD story..look forward to Ava! Sher the Oral > > Thrush is miserable...pro-biotic live powder always works for me!> >> > I want to share a GOOD story about the Medical > > Profession...my local GP & his Medical Practice have just joined up > > with a University Research Programs called HIPS..."Health Improvement > > Prevention Study". I got a letter inviting me to participate (which I > > have decided to do). The upshot is that we get 6 monthly monitoring > > for the usual things like Cholesterol/Sugar/Blood Pressure etc AND > > our own PERSONAL TRAINERS for Diet/Nutrition & Exercise Program...PLUS > > a small support group headed up by one of the Medical Practice nurses > > who'll receive training for that role! All courtesy of the Uni running > > the study.....I'm quite chuffed at the prospect of getting a 'Personal > > Trainer'..they cost a BOMB out there in the User-Pays World! I fully > > intend to make VERY good use of this opportunity!> >> > Not everyone on the overall program gets the > > Personal Trainer Extension...we got interviewed for that to assess > > need, motivation & commitment to progress. I feel like I just won a > > BIG PRIZE!> >> > Cheers,> >> > GIO> >> > PS Sugar n' Spice are doin' fine..their favourite pastime is still > > "Murder most Foul" OR the "Rottie n' Dobermann Game" ..both require > > lots of GROWLING & squeals & rolling all over each other plus the odd > > thumping of little heads against walls, fences, chairs! They spend > > all day out in my fenced front yard getting loads of attention from > > passers-by! > >> > /*/ in Oz /*/*/> > // ///**/> > //IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??//> > //Reynauds' //> > //May 2007///* > >> > > >> > > >> >------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> >> >No virus found in this incoming message.> >Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com > >Version: 8.0.169 / Virus Database: 270.6.19/1663 - Release Date: 9/9/2008 7:04 PM> >> > > >>

, I was a chair setter so badly years ago, All I could think to do to get me moving was get a puppy.Let me tell you I think she saved my life. I HAD to train her. After a short while I was moving aroundmuch better. She Also brought some smiles and sunshine back into my painful life at the time. (fibromyalgia) Now with this little Abby, she is trained to a potty pad inside (she is 4 pounds)Because if is gone I have a hard time with the hose and steps.  has taken her for his own...GGGGRRRRR..... I keep telling him I am going to get another for me..If I thought I would be here long enough to raise one I would. I let him hold Abby thinking that she will live about 16 years and I better let her like him a little. well, she is his. won't even sit on my lap, stays on him. Such a creep..  lolPoint being these precious little things do give us a reason to MOVE. I do love them. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Hi Sista,              Ta for your good wishes, I'll let you know about the 'cute factor' (couold well be a 'she' of course! CUTE does help a gal concentrate AND take good notice of advice I find!               ...now you've got me thinking on the subject of "ENERGY"  ..... I remember last year there was a great discussion about seeing our energy stores a bit like a Bank Account...the trouble is it's hard to know just how much we've got squirrelled away for a 'rainy day'              All I know is the MORE I sit the more I WANT to sit...if I MAKE myself move then a small miracle seems to happen  & I find some of that squirrelled away stuff! (Think of it like a hidden offshore SWISS Bank Account!)               I have a rare talent for being a SLOTH....my fave activity is to SIT...ponder...sit some more...my front verandah is VERY addictive!. Once upon a few years back I could change from SLOTH to  FULLY CHARGED in the twinkling of an eye but, alas, no longer.              Last year when the Medicos thought I was in Congestive Heart Failure I was ORDERED to STOP & SLOTH...it's been a long, hard, road to get back to any modicum of seeing myself as 'ACTIVE' again.  I had the challenge of getting myself fit & ABLE to do that important family trip to the UK last October..that was my Prime motivation for getting off my ample arse! After all that hard work I don't want to slip back again!               At night I COLLAPSE on my lounge in front of the tele but it's a GOOD COLLAPSE....I sleep badly most nights because of pain in my joints & waking up with numb/pins n' needles hands & arms from a dodgy neck (post car-accident!)..I sleep like a Chicken on a Rotisserie Spit..always TURNING to try & dislodge the painful bits. In the morning I walk to the loo like Grandma Moses with Tree Stumps for feet n' ankles....NUTHIN wants to move!               But CRIKEY I'm one DETERMINED old Chook & I WON'T let the aches, pains, creaks n' cranking STOP ME!                By my reckoning the day I give up is one day closer to needing O2 & the start of the slippery slope.....I know that day will come (my Sats have dropped a couple of points while exercising), but not until I've given everything my BEST shot!                 Like we need to manage our money we need to manage our energy....I have a tendency to stick my head in the sand over money matters & probably do the same when it comes to energy too! When my money runs out I'll know soon enough...the Bank Account will spit back my cards...I expect the same will happen with my energy account!            Until then I'm a free wheeling SPENDER!            Cheers,              GIO/SGIO                                           > > > Morn' Air Family,> >> > I've been keeping up with y'all... Lou I > > hope you feel better & no more coughing up the red stuff hey gal! > > you've had lots of advice about Methotrexate....sounds like a > > weird drug to offer some one when it's known to sometimes lead to PF! > > Jack I too LOVED the MD story..look forward to Ava! Sher the Oral > > Thrush is miserable...pro-biotic live powder always works for me!> >> > I want to share a GOOD story about the Medical > > Profession...my local GP & his Medical Practice have just joined up > > with a University Research Programs called HIPS..."Health Improvement > > Prevention Study". I got a letter inviting me to participate (which I > > have decided to do). The upshot is that we get 6 monthly monitoring > > for the usual things like Cholesterol/Sugar/Blood Pressure etc AND > > our own PERSONAL TRAINERS for Diet/Nutrition & Exercise Program...PLUS > > a small support group headed up by one of the Medical Practice nurses > > who'll receive training for that role! All courtesy of the Uni running > > the study.....I'm quite chuffed at the prospect of getting a 'Personal > > Trainer'..they cost a BOMB out there in the User-Pays World! I fully > > intend to make VERY good use of this opportunity!> >> > Not everyone on the overall program gets the > > Personal Trainer Extension...we got interviewed for that to assess > > need, motivation & commitment to progress. I feel like I just won a > > BIG PRIZE!> >> > Cheers,> >> > GIO> >> > PS Sugar n' Spice are doin' fine..their favourite pastime is still > > "Murder most Foul" OR the "Rottie n' Dobermann Game" ..both require > > lots of GROWLING & squeals & rolling all over each other plus the odd > > thumping of little heads against walls, fences, chairs! They spend > > all day out in my fenced front yard getting loads of attention from > > passers-by! > >> > /*/ in Oz /*/*/> > // ///**/> > //IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??//> > //Reynauds' //> > //May 2007///* > >> > > >> > > >> >------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> >> >No virus found in this incoming message.> >Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com > >Version: 8.0.169 / Virus Database: 270.6.19/1663 - Release Date: 9/9/2008 7:04 PM> >> > > >>