RemedySpot.com

transplant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Walt, Congratulations, Refresh my memory if you don't mind.Age, State, Dx.  where will you have the TX. Do you have to move? I think I am just brain damaged today. Oh I know OD..Thanks and Best of Blessings for you. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  TransplantWell I do not post much? I got some good information from people on this site and most are very helpful. They have been testing me since April of this year. I told them. I think you will test me to death.They called me Monday and said they would like to have me in the hospital to finish the tests . I got a cold a couple of weeks ago and my oxygen levels went in the tank Big time. Today I took another Cat Scan today. About a hour ago. Three doctors come in my room and ask me what I thought about the transpant?is what im doing here I hope everything work's out for it. Then they told me I made the list and to get ready it could happen next week. My lungs must be pretty messed up to be listed like that. They cant promiss ancan't promiseourse not. I guess it is all in gods hands now. God bless you all and thank you for your help. looking forward to talking to you all again. God bless everyone who has to suffer in the world: Walt

Walt ... I'm real glad that you are in shape enough to get the transplant! I'll be watching for posts from you to tell us how it goes.

God Bless you Walt.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Transplant

TransplantWell I do not post much? I got some good information from people on this site and most are very helpful. They have been testing me since April of this year. I told them. I think you will test me to death.They called me Monday and said they would like to have me in the hospital to finish the tests . I got a cold a couple of weeks ago and my oxygen levels went in the tank Big time. Today I took another Cat Scan today. About a hour ago. Three doctors come in my room and ask me what I thought about the transpant?is what im doing here I hope everything work's out for it. Then they told me I made the list and to get ready it could happen next week. My lungs must be pretty messed up to be listed like that. They cant promiss ancan't promiseourse not. I guess it is all in gods hands now. God bless you all and thank you for your help. looking forward to talking to you all again. God bless everyone who has to suffer in the world: Walt

walt

i hope all works out for you with the transplant. sorry you and others need one (could be me someday) so, good luck and keep us posted.

prayers.

ken

Transplant

TransplantWell I do not post much? I got some good information from people on this site and most are very helpful. They have been testing me since April of this year. I told them. I think you will test me to death.They called me Monday and said they would like to have me in the hospital to finish the tests . I got a cold a couple of weeks ago and my oxygen levels went in the tank Big time. Today I took another Cat Scan today. About a hour ago. Three doctors come in my room and ask me what I thought about the transpant?is what im doing here I hope everything work's out for it. Then they told me I made the list and to get ready it could happen next week. My lungs must be pretty messed up to be listed like that. They cant promiss ancan't promiseourse not. I guess it is all in gods hands now. God bless you all and thank you for your help. looking forward to talking

to you all again. God bless everyone who has to suffer in the world: Walt

Geeta, Tell us what you have been doing and seeing. I hope your days are filled with joy and beautiful sites. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  All the best to you Walt,best of luck standing by for you all the timeGeeta- In Breathe-Support , "Walt" wrote:>> > Transplant> > > > Well I do not post much? I got some good information from people on > this site and most are very helpful. They have been testing me since > April of this year. I told them. I think you will test me to > death.They > called me Monday and said they would like to have me in the hospital > to finish the tests > . I got a cold a couple of weeks ago and my oxygen > levels > went in the tank Big time. Today I took another Cat Scan today. About > a hour ago. Three doctors come in my > room and ask me what I thought about the transpant?> is what im doing here I hope everything work's out for it. > Then they told > me I made the list and to get ready it could happen next week. My > lungs > must be pretty messed up to be listed like that. They cant promiss > ancan't promiseourse not. I guess it is all in gods hands now. God > bless > you all and thank you for your help. looking forward to talking to > you > all again. God bless everyone who has to suffer in the world: Walt>

Thank you God bless you and be with you always

--- Gita Vasudev wrote:

> All the best to you Walt,

> best of luck standing by for you all the time

> Geeta

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> - In Breathe-Support , " Walt "

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Transplant

> >

> >

> >

> > Well I do not post much? I got some good

> information from people

> on

> > this site and most are very helpful. They have

> been testing me

> since

> > April of this year. I told them. I think you will

> test me to

> > death.They

> > called me Monday and said they would like to have

> me in the

> hospital

> > to finish the tests

> > . I got a cold a couple of weeks ago and my oxygen

>

> > levels

> > went in the tank Big time. Today I took another

> Cat Scan today.

> About

> > a hour ago. Three doctors come in my

> > room and ask me what I thought about the

> transpant?

> > is what im doing here I hope everything work's out

> for it.

> > Then they told

> > me I made the list and to get ready it could

> happen next week. My

> > lungs

> > must be pretty messed up to be listed like that.

> They cant promiss

> > ancan't promiseourse not. I guess it is all in

> gods hands now. God

> > bless

> > you all and thank you for your help. looking

> forward to talking to

> > you

> > all again. God bless everyone who has to suffer in

> the world: Walt

> >

>

>