RemedySpot.com

Glasses and wedding

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When I was on oxygen, I used Oxyview glasses for four years.

When I first got them, they had to be ordered from the Oxyview

company in Boulder, Colorado. Now there is a frame shop next

door to an optometrist here in Fort Worth that can order them

and grind the lenses for you. They also carry the extra nasal

prongs. You might want to check a few local frame shops just

for grins.

, I surely would have to have a very compelling reason to

consider Methotrexate, given that it can cause PF. I believe it's

Irene whose PF is attributed to taking it, if I'm not mistaken.

Lou, I hope things have settled down for you since you

were coughing up the red stuff. Quite scary, no doubt. But I

do know a number of things can cause that, so hopefully it

can be remedied rather easily. Often it's something to do with

the GI tract. Hope you get an answer soon!

Mama Sher, Thrush is the pits. I never had it down the throat -

only in the mouth and the inside of my lips. A good bet is that

it's the antibiotics. I've always had good luck with putting

Lactinex Granules (good bacteria), which you can buy at a

pharmacy, into some yogurt when it looks like I'm headed

in that direction. I don't know about thrush, but I know there

are some fruits, particularly melons, that have a lot of yeast

in them if you tend to have problems in that area.

, The HIPS program sounds like a great deal for you. I love

your attitude about the personal training. It can only help. Keep

up the good work, my friend.

To All,

Kate's wedding was last Saturday. She and looked like

the happiest couple I've EVER seen. The wedding was a

smashing success! The flowers were truly amazing - lots of

orchids, the food was delicious (even the cakes were gorgeous

and delicious), Kate was a vision, the dance band was great,

and everyone genuinely had fun! I actually danced 6 or 8

dances, which seemed almost surreal, with my son

, my dad, and a number of other cousins and

friends...unbelievable. It was so much fun that I thought I'd

giggle myself to the floor. Many people commented

that it was the prettiest and sweetest wedding they'd ever

attended. Most importantly, Kate said everything was just

exactly as she had envisioned it, so mission accomplished.

The happy, lucky couple is now in Fiji on their honeymoon.

As soon as I have any photos to share, I will!

Hugs and blessings,

Gwynne Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 for IPF at

UTHSC - San Fort Worth, TX

Gwynne

I think this is a good time to be in Fiji instead of home for them. Not

going to be a good weekend.

So glad the wedding was everything she dreamed of and you enjoyed it so.

A note on oxyview. Alpha-1 Advocacy Alliance has a deal with Oxyview for

a 10% discount. All you have to do is tell them you got it from them and

give them Code ALMI211 for the discount. COPD Canada (copdcanada.ca)

also has the same for its members and membership there is free too.

Also, while Oxyview says a maximum of 5 lpm and 3 lpm on Helios, I do

just happen to know a woman who used them at far beyond those liter

flows and looked beautiful doing so.

Well, get ready to enjoy a restful weekend indoors and I hope to see you

soon.

>

> When I was on oxygen, I used Oxyview glasses for four years.

> When I first got them, they had to be ordered from the Oxyview

> company in Boulder, Colorado. Now there is a frame shop next

> door to an optometrist here in Fort Worth that can order them

> and grind the lenses for you. They also carry the extra nasal

> prongs. You might want to check a few local frame shops just

> for grins.

>

> , I surely would have to have a very compelling reason to

> consider Methotrexate, given that it can cause PF. I believe it's

> Irene whose PF is attributed to taking it, if I'm not mistaken.

>

> Lou, I hope things have settled down for you since you

> were coughing up the red stuff. Quite scary, no doubt. But I

> do know a number of things can cause that, so hopefully it

> can be remedied rather easily. Often it's something to do with

> the GI tract. Hope you get an answer soon!

>

> Mama Sher, Thrush is the pits. I never had it down the throat -

> only in the mouth and the inside of my lips. A good bet is that

> it's the antibiotics. I've always had good luck with putting

> Lactinex Granules (good bacteria), which you can buy at a

> pharmacy, into some yogurt when it looks like I'm headed

> in that direction. I don't know about thrush, but I know there

> are some fruits, particularly melons, that have a lot of yeast

> in them if you tend to have problems in that area.

>

> , The HIPS program sounds like a great deal for you. I love

> your attitude about the personal training. It can only help. Keep

> up the good work, my friend.

>

> To All,

> Kate's wedding was last Saturday. She and looked like

> the happiest couple I've EVER seen. The wedding was a

> smashing success! The flowers were truly amazing - lots of

> orchids, the food was delicious (even the cakes were gorgeous

> and delicious), Kate was a vision, the dance band was great,

> and everyone genuinely had fun! I actually danced 6 or 8

> dances, which seemed almost surreal, with my son

> , my dad, and a number of other cousins and

> friends...unbelievable. It was so much fun that I thought I'd

> giggle myself to the floor. Many people commented

> that it was the prettiest and sweetest wedding they'd ever

> attended. Most importantly, Kate said everything was just

> exactly as she had envisioned it, so mission accomplished.

> The happy, lucky couple is now in Fiji on their honeymoon.

> As soon as I have any photos to share, I will!

>

> Hugs and blessings,

> Gwynne Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 for IPF at

> UTHSC - San Fort Worth, TX

>

Hi Gwynnie ... so nice to hear about your daughter's beautiful wedding and not to have to sit on the sidelines must have been such a mother's thrill! I'll be watching for the pictures.

I'm not on any antibiotics, or steroids or any immunosuppressant...the three things I was told that cause thrush. I HAVE been eating tons of fresh fruit, that may be it. Oh well. I see a dentist today and he can Rx something for it.

Have a great day ~

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Glasses and wedding

When I was on oxygen, I used Oxyview glasses for four years.When I first got them, they had to be ordered from the Oxyviewcompany in Boulder, Colorado. Now there is a frame shop nextdoor to an optometrist here in Fort Worth that can order themand grind the lenses for you. They also carry the extra nasalprongs. You might want to check a few local frame shops justfor grins., I surely would have to have a very compelling reason toconsider Methotrexate, given that it can cause PF. I believe it'sIrene whose PF is attributed to taking it, if I'm not mistaken.Lou, I hope things have settled down for you since youwere coughing up the red stuff. Quite scary, no doubt. But Ido know a number of things can cause that, so hopefully itcan be remedied rather easily. Often it's something to do withthe GI tract. Hope you get an answer soon!Mama Sher, Thrush is the pits. I never had it down the throat -only in the mouth and the inside of my lips. A good bet is thatit's the antibiotics. I've always had good luck with puttingLactinex Granules (good bacteria), which you can buy at apharmacy, into some yogurt when it looks like I'm headedin that direction. I don't know about thrush, but I know thereare some fruits, particularly melons, that have a lot of yeastin them if you tend to have problems in that area., The HIPS program sounds like a great deal for you. I loveyour attitude about the personal training. It can only help. Keepup the good work, my friend.To All,Kate's wedding was last Saturday. She and looked likethe happiest couple I've EVER seen. The wedding was asmashing success! The flowers were truly amazing - lots oforchids, the food was delicious (even the cakes were gorgeousand delicious), Kate was a vision, the dance band was great,and everyone genuinely had fun! I actually danced 6 or 8dances, which seemed almost surreal, with my son, my dad, and a number of other cousins andfriends...unbelievable. It was so much fun that I thought I'dgiggle myself to the floor. Many people commentedthat it was the prettiest and sweetest wedding they'd everattended. Most importantly, Kate said everything was justexactly as she had envisioned it, so mission accomplished.The happy, lucky couple is now in Fiji on their honeymoon.As soon as I have any photos to share, I will!Hugs and blessings,Gwynne Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 for IPF atUTHSC - San Fort Worth, TX

Oh Gwynne to be able to dance again! Your story is the best of the week. How wonderful to have your life restored. Thank you so much for sharing with us. God bless you- R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: Glasses and weddingTo: "BREATHE-SUPPORT Information" <Breathe-Support >Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 7:02 PM

When I was on oxygen, I used Oxyview glasses for four years.When I first got them, they had to be ordered from the Oxyviewcompany in Boulder, Colorado. Now there is a frame shop nextdoor to an optometrist here in Fort Worth that can order themand grind the lenses for you. They also carry the extra nasalprongs. You might want to check a few local frame shops justfor grins., I surely would have to have a very compelling reason toconsider Methotrexate, given that it can cause PF. I believe it'sIrene whose PF is attributed to taking it, if I'm not mistaken.Lou, I hope things have settled down for you since youwere coughing up the red stuff. Quite scary, no doubt. But Ido know a number of things can cause that, so hopefully itcan be remedied rather easily. Often it's something to do withthe GI tract. Hope you get an answer soon!Mama Sher, Thrush is the pits. I never had it

down the throat -only in the mouth and the inside of my lips. A good bet is thatit's the antibiotics. I've always had good luck with puttingLactinex Granules (good bacteria), which you can buy at apharmacy, into some yogurt when it looks like I'm headedin that direction. I don't know about thrush, but I know thereare some fruits, particularly melons, that have a lot of yeastin them if you tend to have problems in that area., The HIPS program sounds like a great deal for you. I loveyour attitude about the personal training. It can only help. Keepup the good work, my friend.To All,Kate's wedding was last Saturday. She and looked likethe happiest couple I've EVER seen. The wedding was asmashing success! The flowers were truly amazing - lots oforchids, the food was delicious (even the cakes were gorgeousand delicious), Kate was a vision, the dance band was great,and

everyone genuinely had fun! I actually danced 6 or 8dances, which seemed almost surreal, with my son, my dad, and a number of other cousins andfriends...unbelieva ble. It was so much fun that I thought I'dgiggle myself to the floor. Many people commentedthat it was the prettiest and sweetest wedding they'd everattended. Most importantly, Kate said everything was justexactly as she had envisioned it, so mission accomplished.The happy, lucky couple is now in Fiji on their honeymoon.As soon as I have any photos to share, I will!Hugs and blessings,Gwynne Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 for IPF atUTHSC - San Fort Worth, TX

Hi Gwynne, I have had a movie going on in my head of your Beautiful daughter and "The Wedding"AND YOU oh my It was almost like a coming out party. I know everyone was thrilled to see you having such an unbelievable time. For me it is thrilling to live through the eyes and words of the ones that are DOING marvelous things. I just get excited and dream.. Thank You for sharing fun, beautiful times.Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  When I was on oxygen, I used Oxyview glasses for four years.When I first got them, they had to be ordered from the Oxyviewcompany in Boulder, Colorado. Now there is a frame shop nextdoor to an optometrist here in Fort Worth that can order themand grind the lenses for you. They also carry the extra nasalprongs. You might want to check a few local frame shops justfor grins., I surely would have to have a very compelling reason toconsider Methotrexate, given that it can cause PF. I believe it'sIrene whose PF is attributed to taking it, if I'm not mistaken.Lou, I hope things have settled down for you since youwere coughing up the red stuff. Quite scary, no doubt. But Ido know a number of things can cause that, so hopefully itcan be remedied rather easily. Often it's something to do withthe GI tract. Hope you get an answer soon!Mama Sher, Thrush is the pits. I never had it down the throat -only in the mouth and the inside of my lips. A good bet is thatit's the antibiotics. I've always had good luck with puttingLactinex Granules (good bacteria), which you can buy at apharmacy, into some yogurt when it looks like I'm headedin that direction. I don't know about thrush, but I know thereare some fruits, particularly melons, that have a lot of yeastin them if you tend to have problems in that area., The HIPS program sounds like a great deal for you. I loveyour attitude about the personal training. It can only help. Keepup the good work, my friend.To All,Kate's wedding was last Saturday. She and looked likethe happiest couple I've EVER seen. The wedding was asmashing success! The flowers were truly amazing - lots oforchids, the food was delicious (even the cakes were gorgeousand delicious), Kate was a vision, the dance band was great,and everyone genuinely had fun! I actually danced 6 or 8dances, which seemed almost surreal, with my son, my dad, and a number of other cousins andfriends...unbelievable. It was so much fun that I thought I'dgiggle myself to the floor. Many people commentedthat it was the prettiest and sweetest wedding they'd everattended. Most importantly, Kate said everything was justexactly as she had envisioned it, so mission accomplished.The happy, lucky couple is now in Fiji on their honeymoon.As soon as I have any photos to share, I will!Hugs and blessings,Gwynne Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 for IPF atUTHSC - San Fort Worth, TX

gwynne

whilst i am looking forward to seeing what you and

kate were wearing, can you describe your outfit to us.

may uip 0606

glasgow,

>

> When I was on oxygen, I used Oxyview glasses for four years.

> When I first got them, they had to be ordered from the Oxyview

> company in Boulder, Colorado. Now there is a frame shop next

> door to an optometrist here in Fort Worth that can order them

> and grind the lenses for you. They also carry the extra nasal

> prongs. You might want to check a few local frame shops just

> for grins.

>

> , I surely would have to have a very compelling reason to

> consider Methotrexate, given that it can cause PF. I believe it's

> Irene whose PF is attributed to taking it, if I'm not mistaken.

>

> Lou, I hope things have settled down for you since you

> were coughing up the red stuff. Quite scary, no doubt. But I

> do know a number of things can cause that, so hopefully it

> can be remedied rather easily. Often it's something to do with

> the GI tract. Hope you get an answer soon!

>

> Mama Sher, Thrush is the pits. I never had it down the throat -

> only in the mouth and the inside of my lips. A good bet is that

> it's the antibiotics. I've always had good luck with putting

> Lactinex Granules (good bacteria), which you can buy at a

> pharmacy, into some yogurt when it looks like I'm headed

> in that direction. I don't know about thrush, but I know there

> are some fruits, particularly melons, that have a lot of yeast

> in them if you tend to have problems in that area.

>

> , The HIPS program sounds like a great deal for you. I love

> your attitude about the personal training. It can only help. Keep

> up the good work, my friend.

>

> To All,

> Kate's wedding was last Saturday. She and looked like

> the happiest couple I've EVER seen. The wedding was a

> smashing success! The flowers were truly amazing - lots of

> orchids, the food was delicious (even the cakes were gorgeous

> and delicious), Kate was a vision, the dance band was great,

> and everyone genuinely had fun! I actually danced 6 or 8

> dances, which seemed almost surreal, with my son

> , my dad, and a number of other cousins and

> friends...unbelievable. It was so much fun that I thought I'd

> giggle myself to the floor. Many people commented

> that it was the prettiest and sweetest wedding they'd ever

> attended. Most importantly, Kate said everything was just

> exactly as she had envisioned it, so mission accomplished.

> The happy, lucky couple is now in Fiji on their honeymoon.

> As soon as I have any photos to share, I will!

>

> Hugs and blessings,

> Gwynne Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 for IPF at

> UTHSC - San Fort Worth, TX

>

Gwynne,

I'm so happy to hear about the wedding!! Glad that all went well and I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

Keep looking after yourself!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Glasses and wedding

When I was on oxygen, I used Oxyview glasses for four years.When I first got them, they had to be ordered from the Oxyviewcompany in Boulder, Colorado. Now there is a frame shop nextdoor to an optometrist here in Fort Worth that can order themand grind the lenses for you. They also carry the extra nasalprongs. You might want to check a few local frame shops justfor grins., I surely would have to have a very compelling reason toconsider Methotrexate, given that it can cause PF. I believe it'sIrene whose PF is attributed to taking it, if I'm not mistaken.Lou, I hope things have settled down for you since youwere coughing up the red stuff. Quite scary, no doubt. But Ido know a number of things can cause that, so hopefully itcan be remedied rather easily. Often it's something to do withthe GI tract. Hope you get an answer soon!Mama Sher, Thrush is the pits. I never had it

down the throat -only in the mouth and the inside of my lips. A good bet is thatit's the antibiotics. I've always had good luck with puttingLactinex Granules (good bacteria), which you can buy at apharmacy, into some yogurt when it looks like I'm headedin that direction. I don't know about thrush, but I know thereare some fruits, particularly melons, that have a lot of yeastin them if you tend to have problems in that area., The HIPS program sounds like a great deal for you. I loveyour attitude about the personal training. It can only help. Keepup the good work, my friend.To All,Kate's wedding was last Saturday. She and looked likethe happiest couple I've EVER seen. The wedding was asmashing success! The flowers were truly amazing - lots oforchids, the food was delicious (even the cakes were gorgeousand delicious), Kate was a vision, the dance band was great,and

everyone genuinely had fun! I actually danced 6 or 8dances, which seemed almost surreal, with my son, my dad, and a number of other cousins andfriends...unbelieva ble. It was so much fun that I thought I'dgiggle myself to the floor. Many people commentedthat it was the prettiest and sweetest wedding they'd everattended. Most importantly, Kate said everything was justexactly as she had envisioned it, so mission accomplished.The happy, lucky couple is now in Fiji on their honeymoon.As soon as I have any photos to share, I will!Hugs and blessings,Gwynne Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 for IPF atUTHSC - San Fort Worth, TX