RemedySpot.com

Bruce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Bruce, How are you? How much water are you getting? We have been watching this storm and it looks like you are getting very wet. Now I am worried you may loose power. These storms makethings very complicated. Let us hear from you soon.  Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

I hope you are doing ok Bruce> We have really been concerned about

your welfare and hoping you did not lose power.

The storm is horrific and I know you would post here IF you could.

BE SAFE, BRUCE.

Lou

IPF 02

>

> Hi Bruce, How are you? How much water are you getting? We have

been

> watching this storm and

> it looks like you are getting very wet. Now I am worried you may

> loose power. These storms make

> things very complicated. Let us hear from you soon.

>

>

>

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

>

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

>

>

> 

>

Don't see you here yet this morning Bruce. Hope things didn't get worse than you expected and you are safe with plenty of O2. You and all those members in those areas!

I've been watching CNN this morning...what a storm!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Bruce

I hope you are doing ok Bruce> We have really been concerned about your welfare and hoping you did not lose power. The storm is horrific and I know you would post here IF you could. BE SAFE, BRUCE. LouIPF 02>> Hi Bruce, How are you? How much water are you getting? We have been > watching this storm and> it looks like you are getting very wet. Now I am worried you may > loose power. These storms make> things very complicated. Let us hear from you soon.> > > > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> > > >

Peggy/ Lou

I'm doing fine. It hasn't quite gotten here yet and heading a bit east

of us once it does.

Now for those in Galveston and that area it was quite bad. I'm quite

disappointed in the number of people who didn't evacuate the mandatory

evacuation areas. Evacuation is done not because of winds but because of

storm surge. I remember being in South Florida during Hurricane

and the reason few lives were lost was the overwhelming compliance with

what was advised. Those who needed to evacuate did and others not in

evacuation areas got in their hallways and pulled mattresses over their

heads and emerged fine from destroyed houses. Latest estimates here are

around 3 million without power but as many as 100,000 who failed to

evacuate and made need rescue efforts when conditions allow. So far

there are no reported deaths and I just hope they don't find people who

made fatal mistakes of not evacuating. Law enforcement went around many

times and some just refused.

Our tropical storms are suppose to start any minute now.

>

> Hi Bruce, How are you? How much water are you getting? We have been

> watching this storm and

> it looks like you are getting very wet. Now I am worried you may

> loose power. These storms make

> things very complicated. Let us hear from you soon.

>

>

>

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

>

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

>

>

> 

>

Sher

Thats because I was out running around this morning. Decided to get up

and out early since it won't be fit later.

Oh, went to look at Wii's.....absoultely going to buy one on Wednesday.

Didn't get today because I'm not allowed to do any exercise until blood

tests Wednesday as they are trying to see what happens with muscle

enzyme.

I have found that most of the rehab centers, especially senior centers

around here have started using Wii in their programs. It is considered

an excellent form of exercise that any of us can use. (It's lots of fun

tooooooooo).

Another random thought. Why do we have so much power still above ground?

I'm looking at Houston and downtown has power because its below ground

while the rest of the city is without. My hometown took all power

underground in the 70's because of ice storms. I know its expensive to

do, but long term it may save.

> >

> > Hi Bruce, How are you? How much water are you getting? We have

> been

> > watching this storm and

> > it looks like you are getting very wet. Now I am worried you may

> > loose power. These storms make

> > things very complicated. Let us hear from you soon.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Love & Prayers, Peggy

> > Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

> >

> > " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> > when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

> >

> >

> > 

> >

>

Bruce ... we are seriously thinking of getting a Wii for ourselves for Christmas. I hope we would not just let it sit in the box until "later".

They are such fun.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Bruce

SherThats because I was out running around this morning. Decided to get upand out early since it won't be fit later.Oh, went to look at Wii's.....absoultely going to buy one on Wednesday.Didn't get today because I'm not allowed to do any exercise until bloodtests Wednesday as they are trying to see what happens with muscleenzyme.I have found that most of the rehab centers, especially senior centersaround here have started using Wii in their programs. It is consideredan excellent form of exercise that any of us can use. (It's lots of funtooooooooo).Another random thought. Why do we have so much power still above ground?I'm looking at Houston and downtown has power because its below groundwhile the rest of the city is without. My hometown took all powerunderground in the 70's because of ice storms. I know its expensive todo, but long term it may save.> >> > Hi Bruce, How are you? How much water are you getting? We have> been> > watching this storm and> > it looks like you are getting very wet. Now I am worried you may> > loose power. These storms make> > things very complicated. Let us hear from you soon.> >> >> >> >> > Love & Prayers, Peggy> > Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> >> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> > when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> >> >> > > >>

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, between Blond and OD I can pretty cover anything. lol Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  PeggyI even use OD in public. If I do something silly or dumb I just turn andsay, oh it's oxygen deprivation, then I laugh and talk about how nice itis to have a built in excuse for everything. It sure does sound betterthan senility or just stupidity, so I use it as often as needed.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!> > > > belated> > > > birthday> > > > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > > > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date onit!> > > > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday> > > Visit.> > > > > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > > > > Love ya.> > > > >> > > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > > Nasturtiums> > > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

• 3 weeks later...

OH MY Bruce, THANK YOU.. I do think you have covered everybody..  GREAT ! Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  7:00 PM EDT6:00 PM CDT5:00 PM MDT4:00 PM PDTAlsoMidnight BST10:00 AM Australia EDT2:00 AM New Delhi11:00 PM GMT/UTC>> Group Chat is tonight at 7: PM eastern time. I forgot to post it.> Join us so I don't get fired right off the bat.>> I am not sure about the times for y'all but I will next time.. I'M> BLOND with OD.. sorry.>>> Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004>> "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.">>> >