RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: To Bruce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Bruce, I'm glad you are ok.

I know there are more members in the general area but don't know where. I see you posted about and Gwynne.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: To Bruce

SherI'm doing fine. I'm just in for lots or wind and rain. I'm a good bitinland. Although its monstrous in term of area, storm surge, and rain,I'm glad it didn't get as strong as once thought so the winds won't beas bad as they could have. The coastal areas are going to be hit hardthough.In this area there are a lot of centers set up for evacuees. There willbe some crowded roads and best thing is for us locals to stay off themand out of the way. Now, I do fear for the areas which are subject topossible tornades from this too.So, I'm lucky. Not in a bad area.>> How are you doing with "Ike" coming at you. Do you need to evacuate? Iwatched the late news last night and it certainly is an awesomeHurricane and it was to late to call you.>>> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>