RemedySpot.com

Re: second installment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wanna be there I wanna be there I wanna be there!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

second installment

Palin The fun begins

and they say WE are on the computer to much....

Annie Oakley / TT Chillin

Oh I wish everyone were here. We had a The weather did let us sit out for a while, I am thankful for that.I am thinking fall must be coming...YEA YEA> Jane and Eddie left this AM as we were headed out to Church. We had such a nice time. Sweeties..I don't think I'm eating anything for a week or two. WOW am I ever ____________.Oh well it is what it is.. for now.Hope everyone had a good weekend. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  I wanna be there I wanna be there I wanna be there! MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  second installment Palin The fun beginsand they say WE are on the computer to much....Annie Oakley / TT         Chillin 

Peggy,

I'm so glad you all had a good time, though I'm still green with envy! I posted all those pictures in your album but feel free to edit the captions. LOL

I'm looking at coming down around your birthday Princess Peggy....would that be ok?

Love ya,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

second installment

Palin The fun begins

Hi MB,  How are you ?? been worried about you. Colds are scary.  Jane and Eddie called and got home fine. I laid down and took a nap and just got up. No sleep tonight I guess. lol  yea I will. You on my birthday would be such a great present and I would LOVE it.. gotta go find the phone. llollololo Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy,I'm so glad you all had a good time, though I'm still green with envy!    I posted all those pictures in your album but feel free to edit the captions. LOL I'm looking at coming down around your birthday Princess Peggy....would that be ok? Love ya, Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08 Change everything. Love and Forgive        second installment Palin The fun beginsand they say WE are on the computer to much....Annie Oakley / TT         Chillin 

Peggy,

Stop worrying! I'm doing fine, taking my Levaquin, using the spirometer (though I confess not every 4 hours, more like 4 or 5 times a day) and generally getting cabin fever. I did go to church and tomorrow I'm going to go to the library. I have to do something or I'll go stark raving mad! I'm also going to call the doctor and ask if I can get back on the treadmill. I don't like missing so much time on it, it's too hard to get going again.

OK, I'll start planning for October. We'll figure out what dates will work for you. I'm glad Jane and Eddy got home safe, bet you miss them already!

Love,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

second installment

Palin The fun begins

Hi Beth, Gwynne had mention a technique for using the spirometer .Could you tell me what that is?Maybe i'am using mine wrong too.

sharon p ph 2008

SHARON P PH 2008

I wanna be there I wanna be there I wanna be there!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

second installment

Palin The fun begins

Sharon

I may be mistaken but think there is some confusion over two different

types of spirometers. Beth is referring to the type used for

breathing exercise, which I imagine may be what you have. I believe

Gwynne is referring to a Spirometer to measure FVC and take other

measurements that we normally get during the spirometry part of

pulmonary function tests. Thats where apparently the doctor found

problems with her use of the equipment.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I wanna be there I wanna be there I wanna be there!

>

> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

>

> second installment

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Palin The fun begins

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> and they say WE are on the computer to much....

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Annie Oakley / TT Chillin

>

Sharon,

Gwynne is talking about the spirometry portion of a PFT so that's something a bit different from what you and I are doing with our at home incentive spirometers.

I was taught that slow and steady is the key to using the spirometer. Inhaling slowly and evenly as opposed to fast and sharply. Get the indicator to a level that you can maintain through the inhale and then work on keeping it steady while you are inhaling. If you use it consistently you will find that you can get it higher and higher. All this effort I believe really does help keep our lungs as elastic as possible for longer than they would be without it.

Hope that helps.

Beth

Age 49 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

second installment

Palin The fun begins