RemedySpot.com

Re: PEGGY, so happy you had a great time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ML, I have a ton of place mats. I have had them for years. I found them in catalog and country stores.I love them too. I am not sure which ones you are referring to. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  with Jane and Eddie. They didn't stay very long, I thought they would have stayed a couple of months. (ROFL)everything was going so well this wkend, just sat down to watch NASCAR race in Dover DE, and the dishwasher leaked all over the kitchen floor. YIKES! I do have the best luck these days. They are going to get me a different one tomorrow. They came on Fri to fix this darn thing, and guess what, it is 50+ years old like me, and needs to be replaced.IS THERE ANY CARROT CAKE, SCALLOPED POT. OR HAM LEFT? I'LL BE RIGHT OVER AND WANT TO EAT ON YOUR MATS.I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOU]IPF - 02