to pass...It's about

learning to dance in

the rain

I LOVE YOU THIS DAY

MARY LOU

IPF - 02

Lou,

This was beautiful. Thanks! R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: A TIME TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 6:43 PM

A good way to look atlife.There once was a womanwho woke up onemorning ,looked in themirror,and noticed shehad only three hairs onher head.Well," she said, "Ithink I'll braid myhair today?"So she didandshehadawonderful day.The next day she wokeup,looked in themirrorand saw that shehad only two hairs onher head."H-M-M," she said,"Ithink I'll part my hairdown the middletoday?"So shedidandshehadagrandd ay.The next day she wokeup,looked in the mirrorand noticed that shehad only one hair onher head."Well," she said,"todayI'm going to wear myhair in a pony tail."Soshedidandshehadafun, funday.The next day she wokeup,looked in the mirrorand noticed that therewasn't a single hair onher head."YEA!" she exclaimed,"Idon't have to fix myhair today!"Attitude

is everything.Be kinder thannecessary, for everyoneyou meet is fightingsome kind of battle.Live simply, Lovegenerously, Caredeeply, Speak kindly,Leave the rest to theCreator.Life isn't aboutwaiting for the stormto pass...It's aboutlearning to dance inthe rainI LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOUIPF - 02

Thank you, Lou! Since my hair has been falling out steadily for a couple of months, I can relate to this.

Subject: A TIME TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 8:43 PM

A good way to look atlife.There once was a womanwho woke up onemorning ,looked in themirror,and noticed shehad only three hairs onher head.Well," she said, "Ithink I'll braid myhair today?"So she didandshehadawonderful day.The next day she wokeup,looked in themirrorand saw that shehad only two hairs onher head."H-M-M," she said,"Ithink I'll part my hairdown the middletoday?"So shedidandshehadagrandd ay.The next day she wokeup,looked in the mirrorand noticed that shehad only one hair onher head."Well," she said,"todayI'm going to wear myhair in a pony tail."Soshedidandshehadafun, funday.The next day she wokeup,looked in the mirrorand noticed that therewasn't a single hair onher head."YEA!" she exclaimed,"Idon't have to fix myhair today!"Attitude

is everything.Be kinder thannecessary, for everyoneyou meet is fightingsome kind of battle.Live simply, Lovegenerously, Caredeeply, Speak kindly,Leave the rest to theCreator.Life isn't aboutwaiting for the stormto pass...It's aboutlearning to dance inthe rainI LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOUIPF - 02

Thank you, Lou! Since my hair has been falling out steadily for a couple of months, I can relate to this.

Subject: A TIME TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 8:43 PM

Elisa ... I'm missing something again.... what is the reason your hair is falling out? OMG I hope it isn't as serious as Brett's reason.

I'm not on board as much so I find I'm missing things here and there.

I do hope you are OK.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

A TIME TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 8:43 PM

A good way to look atlife.There once was a womanwho woke up onemorning ,looked in themirror,and noticed shehad only three hairs onher head.Well," she said, "Ithink I'll braid myhair today?"So she didandshehadawonderful day.The next day she wokeup,looked in themirrorand saw that shehad only two hairs onher head."H-M-M," she said,"Ithink I'll part my hairdown the middletoday?"So shedidandshehadagrandd ay.The next day she wokeup,looked in the mirrorand noticed that shehad only one hair onher head."Well," she said,"todayI'm going to wear myhair in a pony tail."Soshedidandshehadafun, funday.The next day she wokeup,looked in the mirrorand noticed that therewasn't a single hair onher head."YEA!" she exclaimed,"Idon't have to fix myhair today!"Attitude is everything.Be kinder thannecessary, for everyoneyou meet is fightingsome kind of battle.Live simply, Lovegenerously, Caredeeply, Speak kindly,Leave the rest to theCreator.Life isn't aboutwaiting for the stormto pass...It's aboutlearning to dance inthe rainI LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOUIPF - 02

Thanks for your concern, Sher. I think it's related to the Prednisone use for five months, but Imuran also has that as a side effect. It's not an all over thing, just gaps in my already baby fine hair. The short hair accentuates my chipmunk cheeks, but.........I feel pretty good. My prayers are with everyone who suffers much worse than I do at this time. I'm thinking Brett, Lou, Vicky, , and so many others.

Love to you!

Elisa( Sjogren's, Raynaud's, NSIP Apr. '08)

age 52 Mansfield, TX

From: Lou <mlpretired (AT) aol (DOT) com>Subject: A TIME TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 8:43 PM

Elisa. ... thanks for your reply and I'm glad to read you are feeling pretty good.

So much to go through.....do take care of pretty you!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

A TIME TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 8:43 PM

A good way to look atlife.There once was a womanwho woke up onemorning ,looked in themirror,and noticed shehad only three hairs onher head.Well," she said, "Ithink I'll braid myhair today?"So she didandshehadawonderful day.The next day she wokeup,looked in themirrorand saw that shehad only two hairs onher head."H-M-M," she said,"Ithink I'll part my hairdown the middletoday?"So shedidandshehadagrandd ay.The next day she wokeup,looked in the mirrorand noticed that shehad only one hair onher head."Well," she said,"todayI'm going to wear myhair in a pony tail."Soshedidandshehadafun, funday.The next day she wokeup,looked in the mirrorand noticed that therewasn't a single hair onher head."YEA!" she exclaimed,"Idon't have to fix myhair today!"Attitude is everything.Be kinder thannecessary, for everyoneyou meet is fightingsome kind of battle.Live simply, Lovegenerously, Caredeeply, Speak kindly,Leave the rest to theCreator.Life isn't aboutwaiting for the stormto pass...It's aboutlearning to dance inthe rainI LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOUIPF - 02