RemedySpot.com

Pulmo just called me....................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Was explaining that it is best that if I want to lose some weight

that I can go outside with tank when it is cool and walk just a short

distance, not to exert. No treadmill and all that. Said my lungs

were smaller and that is the process with this disease.

With Earl sick with fever, sore throat, and achiness all over, said

if I start to get any of it, to use that " Tri-pak " antibiotic we got

a prescription for last week. Earl did go to work today, but doesn't

feel good at all. He is off tomorrow and Wed anyhow so that is

good.

Pulmo said that as long as I feel good at 15mg, not to ever go any

lower, I tried the 10mg and didn't work with me. He said 15mg is

good for me at this time. (Prednisone, that is)

The maintenance crew came this morning from the apt. complex that I

live in and said they were ordering me a " new " dishwasher as

yesterday, our kitchen floor flooded. GOOD GRIEF, cleaning that up

was torture on my lungs, Earl's too. WE WILL SURVIVE!!!!

MARY LOU

I LOVE YOU THIS DAY

IPF -02

Crikey, GEE WHIZ, Lou you are overdue for some GOOD LUCK m'dear!

I'm sending you some fresh, Spring South Pacific Ocean breeze to help

1. Dry the floor

2. Send the Flu bugs a'packin'

3. Take a whiff & there should be the scent of my Port Wine Magnolia drifting along on the breeze.......S..n..I...FF! That's to give you a little pick-me-up!

lotsa love & a GREAT BIG HUG

SGIO

>> Was explaining that it is best that if I want to lose some weight > that I can go outside with tank when it is cool and walk just a short > distance, not to exert. No treadmill and all that. Said my lungs > were smaller and that is the process with this disease. > > With Earl sick with fever, sore throat, and achiness all over, said > if I start to get any of it, to use that "Tri-pak" antibiotic we got > a prescription for last week. Earl did go to work today, but doesn't > feel good at all. He is off tomorrow and Wed anyhow so that is > good. > > Pulmo said that as long as I feel good at 15mg, not to ever go any > lower, I tried the 10mg and didn't work with me. He said 15mg is > good for me at this time. (Prednisone, that is)> > The maintenance crew came this morning from the apt. complex that I > live in and said they were ordering me a "new" dishwasher as > yesterday, our kitchen floor flooded. GOOD GRIEF, cleaning that up > was torture on my lungs, Earl's too. WE WILL SURVIVE!!!!> > MARY LOU> I LOVE YOU THIS DAY> IPF -02>

Wow, Lou!! I sure hope you have a better day today!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: Pulmo just called me....................To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 6:50 PM

1. Dry the floor

3. Take a whiff & there should be the scent of my Port Wine Magnolia drifting along on the breeze...... .S..n..I. ..FF! That's to give you a little pick-me-up!

SGIO

>> Was explaining that it is best that if I want to lose some weight > that I can go outside with tank when it is cool and walk just a short > distance, not to exert. No treadmill and all that. Said my lungs > were smaller and that is the process with this disease. > > With Earl sick with fever, sore throat, and achiness all over, said > if I start to get any of it, to use that "Tri-pak" antibiotic we got > a prescription for last week. Earl did go to work today, but doesn't > feel good at all. He is off tomorrow and Wed anyhow so that is > good. > > Pulmo said that as long as I feel good at 15mg, not to ever go any > lower, I tried the 10mg and didn't work with me. He said 15mg is > good for me at this

time. (Prednisone, that is)> > The maintenance crew came this morning from the apt. complex that I > live in and said they were ordering me a "new" dishwasher as > yesterday, our kitchen floor flooded. GOOD GRIEF, cleaning that up > was torture on my lungs, Earl's too. WE WILL SURVIVE!!!!> > MARY LOU> I LOVE YOU THIS DAY> IPF -02>

Lou, How are you today? I do hope your feeling better. NO MOPPING. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Wow, Lou!!  I sure hope you have a better day today!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi--- On Mon, 9/22/08,  <gina.francis (AT) bigpond (DOT) com> wrote:From: <gina.francis (AT) bigpond (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Pulmo just called me....................To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 6:50 PMCrikey, GEE WHIZ, Lou you are overdue for some GOOD LUCK m'dear!I'm sending you some fresh, Spring South Pacific Ocean breeze to help1. Dry the floor2. Send the Flu bugs a'packin'3. Take a whiff & there should be the scent of my Port Wine Magnolia drifting along on the breeze...... .S..n..I. ..FF!  That's to give you a little pick-me-up!lotsa love & a GREAT BIG HUG   SGIO >> Was explaining that it is best that if I want to lose some weight > that I can go outside with tank when it is cool and walk just a short > distance, not to exert. No treadmill and all that. Said my lungs > were smaller and that is the process with this disease. > > With Earl sick with fever, sore throat, and achiness all over, said > if I start to get any of it, to use that "Tri-pak" antibiotic we got > a prescription for last week. Earl did go to work today, but doesn't > feel good at all. He is off tomorrow and Wed anyhow so that is > good. > > Pulmo said that as long as I feel good at 15mg, not to ever go any > lower, I tried the 10mg and didn't work with me. He said 15mg is > good for me at this time. (Prednisone, that is)> > The maintenance crew came this morning from the apt. complex that I > live in and said they were ordering me a "new" dishwasher as > yesterday, our kitchen floor flooded. GOOD GRIEF, cleaning that up > was torture on my lungs, Earl's too. WE WILL SURVIVE!!!!> > MARY LOU> I LOVE YOU THIS DAY> IPF -02>

ML ... well girl, you've got that "keep on keepin' on" down real good!

I know you will like having a new dishwasher.

Love ya.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Pulmo just called me....................To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 6:50 PM

1. Dry the floor

3. Take a whiff & there should be the scent of my Port Wine Magnolia drifting along on the breeze...... .S..n..I. ..FF! That's to give you a little pick-me-up!

SGIO

>> Was explaining that it is best that if I want to lose some weight > that I can go outside with tank when it is cool and walk just a short > distance, not to exert. No treadmill and all that. Said my lungs > were smaller and that is the process with this disease. > > With Earl sick with fever, sore throat, and achiness all over, said > if I start to get any of it, to use that "Tri-pak" antibiotic we got > a prescription for last week. Earl did go to work today, but doesn't > feel good at all. He is off tomorrow and Wed anyhow so that is > good. > > Pulmo said that as long as I feel good at 15mg, not to ever go any > lower, I tried the 10mg and didn't work with me. He said 15mg is > good for me at this time. (Prednisone, that is)> > The maintenance crew came this morning from the apt. complex that I > live in and said they were ordering me a "new" dishwasher as > yesterday, our kitchen floor flooded. GOOD GRIEF, cleaning that up > was torture on my lungs, Earl's too. WE WILL SURVIVE!!!!> > MARY LOU> I LOVE YOU THIS DAY> IPF -02>