RemedySpot.com

Re: Geeta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Geeta,

What lovely words! While feeling so sad that Joyce is gone, I do feel so blessed to have known her. She was full of zest for life and I think it was contagious. I do wish we could have our "butterfly " back in our world and yet know she is much happier free from pain in the next.

I have been wondering how you are doing. Priya's shower sounded like a lot of fun. Did you solve your oxygen problem? I leave to South Dakota tomorrow for 10 days and won't have access to a computer much. I will try to call before I leave. God bless you-

R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: Joyce Dalton,tribute to the QueenTo: breathe-support Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 10:38 AM

It will now be a year since I joined the board andJoyce one of the first to write me a mail , she alsoshared my joy when I sent my son's wedding pics andwanted to know in detail about the henna decorationson the bride's hands, her zest for life is very muchevident in these things.No matter how sick she was she saw some humour in herexperiences , she always made the newbies feelwelcome, there is so much more to say about her butwords seem inadequate.A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeamand for a brief moment its glory and beauty belong to our world but then it flies away, and though we wish it could have stopped , we feel lucky to haveseen it! So says a poet and I can only agree that it wasindeed an honour to have known her.God bless her soul.Geeta