RemedySpot.com

TO PEGGY!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!

belated birthday

Hope your birthday WAS a happy one! I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!

Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday Visit.

You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!

Love ya.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

OH SHER, don't feel bad. It isn't until Oct. 19.  But I will put this cutie post in my keeper folderand look at it again.. ;D Thank You... MeOh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!       belated birthday Hope your birthday WAS a happy one! I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday Visit.You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!Love ya. MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I know I'm losing it now!!! My postie says Oct. and I only read "Peggy's b'day".....

Oh the joke is on me. Well guess early is better than not at all.

Do you ever get things all botched around like this??? It's damn embarrassing!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: TO PEGGY!

OH SHER, don't feel bad. It isn't until Oct. 19. But I will put this cutie post in my keeper folder

and look at it again.. ;D Thank You... Me

Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!

belated birthday

Hope your birthday WAS a happy one! I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!

Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday Visit.

You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!

Love ya.

Sher

Yes, get the messed up all the time. Happy Birthday Sher.

lol

>

>

>

>

> Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings! belated

birthday

> Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!

> I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!

> Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday Visit.

> You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!

> Love ya.

>

> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

HEE HEE  Happy Birthday Bruce..SherYes, get the messed up all the time. Happy Birthday Sher.lol>>>>> Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings! belatedbirthday> Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday Visit.> You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> Love ya.>> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Howse about THIS for a Confusion saving Scilly Idea....

lets ALL have our Birthdays TOGETHER...on the SAME day....April Fool's Day mebbe!

Groupie Birfdai Cyberspace Party Time for EVERYONE!

We could all be Foolish for that one day of the year... (does any Lister's REAL birthday fall on that day?????)

Cheers,

SGIO

> >> >> >> >> > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings! > belated> birthday> > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday Visit.> > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > Love ya.> >> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > Nasturtiums> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

Sounds like a party day to me.. ;)Howse about THIS for a Confusion saving Scilly Idea....lets ALL have our Birthdays TOGETHER...on the SAME day....April Fool's Day mebbe!Groupie Birfdai Cyberspace Party Time for EVERYONE!We could all be Foolish for that one day of the year... (does any Lister's REAL birthday fall on that day?????)Cheers,SGIO  > >> >> >> >> > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings! > belated> birthday> > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday Visit.> > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > Love ya.> >> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > Nasturtiums> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

Us foolish for a day? Aren't we all still drunk from your last Cyberspace party? R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: Re: TO PEGGY!To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 5:12 PM

Howse about THIS for a Confusion saving Scilly Idea....

lets ALL have our Birthdays TOGETHER...on the SAME day....April Fool's Day mebbe!

Groupie Birfdai Cyberspace Party Time for EVERYONE!

We could all be Foolish for that one day of the year... (does any Lister's REAL birthday fall on that day?????)

Cheers,

SGIO

> >> >> >> >> > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings! > belated> birthday> > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday Visit.> > You are a dear friend

and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > Love ya.> >> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > Nasturtiums> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

, I am still dizzzzzy from the dancing.. I think there must have been something in the punch... Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Us foolish for a day?  Aren't we all still drunk from your last Cyberspace party? R. (52)  Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   Carlsbad, California--- On Mon, 9/22/08,  <gina.francis (AT) bigpond (DOT) com> wrote:From: <gina.francis (AT) bigpond (DOT) com>Subject: Re: TO PEGGY!To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 5:12 PMHowse about THIS for a Confusion saving Scilly Idea....lets ALL have our Birthdays TOGETHER...on the SAME day....April Fool's Day mebbe!Groupie Birfdai Cyberspace Party Time for EVERYONE!We could all be Foolish for that one day of the year... (does any Lister's REAL birthday fall on that day?????)Cheers,SGIO  > >> >> >> >> > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings! > belated> birthday> > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday Visit.> > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > Love ya.> >> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > Nasturtiums> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

Bruce ... I'm lol here too. I was going to send wishes to you for tomorrow! lol.

(kidding here, at least I know it isn't tomorrow, it's the next day, right??? LOL

Re: TO PEGGY!

SherYes, get the messed up all the time. Happy Birthday Sher.lol>>>>> Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings! belatedbirthday> Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday Visit.> You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> Love ya.>> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>