RemedySpot.com

Re: TO PEGGY!/ Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh don't be embarrassed, Haven't you seen my posts that are ALLLLLLL WRONG.. Shoot a wrong birth date is actually a complement-- your thinking of me.. Love that. ThanksI know I'm losing it now!!!  My postie says Oct. and I only read "Peggy's b'day".....Oh the joke is on me. Well guess early is better than not at all.Do you ever get things all botched around like this??? It's damn embarrassing! MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: TO PEGGY!OH SHER, don't feel bad. It isn't until Oct. 19.  But I will put this cutie post in my keeper folderand look at it again.. ;D Thank You... MeOh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!       belated birthday Hope your birthday WAS a happy one! I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday Visit.You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!Love ya. MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

We'll see how well I do on Oct 19th! lol

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: TO PEGGY!

OH SHER, don't feel bad. It isn't until Oct. 19. But I will put this cutie post in my keeper folder

and look at it again.. ;D Thank You... Me

Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!

belated birthday

Hope your birthday WAS a happy one! I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!

Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday Visit.

You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!

Love ya.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!