RemedySpot.com

hello to everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Gang,first I would like to say I was so so sorry to read about joyceshe was such an inspiration to all mistie and I have been busy with kids and chemo ,the chemo has started to get to me now , the first and second session didn't bother me to much ,but this last one I had on monday has really knocked me for a loop I feel as though I just got run over by a truckI am still working but I don't know how much longer I will be able to keep that up and nowof course my hair is gone but I don't mind that so muchI will know how the treatment is helping in about a week or so I will keep you all posted .just wanted to let you all know ... IM STILL KICKING Brett Bowser 40 MI.familial UIP/IPF 11/07 stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

Hope you feel better soon, Brett. Glad to hear from you. Hang in there!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Subject: hello to everyoneTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 7:22 AM

Hi Gang,

first I would like to say I was so so sorry to read about joyce

she was such an inspiration to all

mistie and I have been busy with kids and chemo ,the chemo has started to get to me now , the first and second session didn't bother me to much ,but this last one I had on monday has really knocked me for a loop I feel as though I just got run over by a truckI am still working but I don't know how much longer I will be able to keep that up and nowof course my hair is gone but I don't mind that so muchI will know how the treatment is helping in about a week or so I will keep you all posted .

just wanted to let you all know ... IM STILL KICKING

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

Brett, GOOD to hear from you. I just love the picture of you and your pretty bride. I know the chemo has to be a hard thing to go through. Bet you look cute bald..lol. My friend in Ca. didn't look so hot. She shaved her head before she started chemo.She came across the country to see her ailing Dad about a month ago and did wellon the trip. Now he has passed (90's) and she is back again. We are all amazed at how well she is doing.I am praying for you daily, Mistie and  too. I looked at her sweet pictures while Jane was hereshe is such a doll baby. Growing way to fast. hugs & kisses to her. Don't work your self down to far.I am sure you need a lot of rest. Get it. I am so sad and miss Joyce, she was a fighter and a good friend. A wonderful christian woman.THE EXAMPLE for me to follow. ( I can hope & try) lol  ;)Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Hi Gang,first I would like to say I was so so sorry to read about joyceshe was such an inspiration to all mistie and I have been busy with kids and chemo ,the chemo has started to get to me now , the first and second session  didn't bother me to much ,but this last one I had on monday has really knocked me for a loop I  feel as though I just got run over by a truckI am still working but I don't know how much longer I will  be able to keep that up and nowof course my hair is gone but I don't mind that so muchI will know how the treatment is helping in about a week or so I will  keep you all posted .just wanted to let you all know ... IM STILL KICKING Brett Bowser  40 MI.familial UIP/IPF 11/07 stage 4 lung cancer 7/08<P8160470.jpg>

Brett ... I'm so glad to see a post from you. I understand the chemo is hard and losing hair is pretty typical. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I'll be watching for further posts from you.

Love,

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

hello to everyone

Hi Gang,

mistie and I have been busy with kids and chemo ,the chemo has started to get to me now , the first and second session didn't bother me to much ,but this last one I had on monday has really knocked me for a loop I feel as though I just got run over by a truckI am still working but I don't know how much longer I will be able to keep that up and nowof course my hair is gone but I don't mind that so muchI will know how the treatment is helping in about a week or so I will keep you all posted .

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

Hi Brett! Hang in there! I am praying hard for you!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>> Hi Gang,> > first I would like to say I was so so sorry to read about joyce> she was such an inspiration to all> > mistie and I have been busy with kids and chemo ,> > the chemo has started to get to me now , the first and second session> didn't bother me to much ,> but this last one I had on monday has really knocked me for a loop I> feel as though I just got run over by a truck> I am still working but I don't know how much longer I will> be able to keep that up and now> of course my hair is gone but I don't mind that so much> I will know how the treatment is helping in about a week or so I will> keep you all posted .> just wanted to let you all know ... IM STILL KICKING> > Brett Bowser 40 MI.> familial UIP/IPF 11/07> stage 4 lung cancer 7/08>

Brett,

It is so good to see you post. I think about you all the time and pray for your healing daily. Sorry to hear that the chemo is so hard to take. I wish you could quit work already and just rest up but I know it is hard to adjust to disability pay , even if it is just temporary. God bless you Brett and your beautiful family-

R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: hello to everyoneTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 5:22 AM

Hi Gang,

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

Brett,

Thanks so much for checking in. You are in my prayers every single day...you and your family too!

Love,

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

hello to everyoneHi Gang,

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08