RemedySpot.com

O/T Cyberparties

Rate this topic

Guest guest

//Peggy

Thats the beauty of our parties, you can drink all you want with no

aftereffects. Oh, and I'm still seeing Kylie off and on, in spite of her

busy life performing. All the entertainers loved the last party and have

said just to call if we ever do one again. We do need to play one soon.

It can't be too suddenly since most of the top performers do have to

adjust concert schedules to be with us.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!

> > belated

> > birthday

> > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!

> > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!

> > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday

> Visit.

> > > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!

> > > Love ya.

> > >

> > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > > Nasturtiums

> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > >

> >

>

Partiers. I think we should pick a time to party that will not disrupt the board and those needing support.I am sure we can come up with a time 1 AM or so.. or one day a week. We don't want our dancin floor rolled up.We do have a lot of newbies that would probably think they have signed up with some wackos.  What do ya think ??? Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  //PeggyThats the beauty of our parties, you can drink all you want with noaftereffects. Oh, and I'm still seeing Kylie off and on, in spite of herbusy life performing. All the entertainers loved the last party and havesaid just to call if we ever do one again. We do need to play one soon.It can't be too suddenly since most of the top performers do have toadjust concert schedules to be with us.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!> > belated> > birthday> > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday> Visit.> > > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > > Love ya.> > >> > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > Nasturtiums> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> >>

Hey! I vote for a PAJAMA Party! That is my most favorite kind of party.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!> > > belated> > > birthday> > > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> > > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday> > Visit.> > > > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > > > Love ya.> > > >> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Nasturtiums> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > >> >>

Peggy

As Long as we mark all the Party Posts in the Subject it should be no

problem to anyone. And, we are wackos so can't hide that part from

anyone. Partying is a form of support, just as much as listening to

someone's problems is. Just a different form.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!

> > > belated

> > > birthday

> > > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!

> > > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!

> > > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday

> > Visit.

> > > > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!

> > > > Love ya.

> > > >

> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > > > Nasturtiums

> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Oh I totally agree it's just with the OD I am terrible at remembering to change the sub. line.PeggyAs Long as we mark all the Party Posts in the Subject it should be noproblem to anyone. And, we are wackos so can't hide that part fromanyone. Partying is a form of support, just as much as listening tosomeone's problems is. Just a different form.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!> > > belated> > > birthday> > > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> > > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday> > Visit.> > > > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > > > Love ya.> > > >> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Nasturtiums> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > >> >>

I think I'll just sit on the sidelines and gossip about LAST party-time.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: O/T Cyberparties

PeggyAs Long as we mark all the Party Posts in the Subject it should be noproblem to anyone. And, we are wackos so can't hide that part fromanyone. Partying is a form of support, just as much as listening tosomeone's problems is. Just a different form.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!> > > belated> > > birthday> > > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> > > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday> > Visit.> > > > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > > > Love ya.> > > >> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Nasturtiums> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > >> >>

Well Sher it's not party time yet so you can get yourself ready.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  I think I'll just sit on the sidelines and gossip about LAST party-time. MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  Re: O/T CyberpartiesPeggyAs Long as we mark all the Party Posts in the Subject it should be noproblem to anyone. And, we are wackos so can't hide that part fromanyone. Partying is a form of support, just as much as listening tosomeone's problems is. Just a different form.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!> > > belated> > > birthday> > > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> > > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday> > Visit.> > > > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > > > Love ya.> > > >> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Nasturtiums> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > >> >>

Yep Peggy, I'm just a-sittin and a-waitin' just like other senile old farts.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

� Re: O/T Cyberparties

PeggyAs Long as we mark all the Party Posts in the Subject it should be noproblem to anyone. And, we are wackos so can't hide that part fromanyone. Partying is a form of support, just as much as listening tosomeone's problems is. Just a different form.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!> > > belated> > > birthday> > > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> > > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday> > Visit.> > > > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > > > Love ya.> > > >> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Nasturtiums> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > >> >>

Peggy

And, if you forget, no big deal. When I read a post thats not up my

alley, then i just think that its probably helping someone else. Thats

one of the great things here, we welcome all sorts of different people

and posts. We're all so different yet so need each other.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!

> > > > belated

> > > > birthday

> > > > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!

> > > > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on

it!

> > > > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday

> > > Visit.

> > > > > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!

> > > > > Love ya.

> > > > >

> > > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > > > > Nasturtiums

> > > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Wow, sounds like you Party Animals are champing at the bit..I was thinking April 1 2009 BUT hey if your colective dancing feet are itchin' then lets have a PJ party like Jane suggested......

PJ parties tend to carry on well after sensible folk are tucked up in their cots, so we wouldn't disturb anyone would we!

Just tell me where & when & I'll rustle up a Flying Kanga!

Newbies....if you're in the mood just 'go with the flow'...leave sensible thoughts & logical necessities behind..everything is possible at a cyberspace party..

Now Bruce I happen to know our Kylie does a lovely line of PJ!

Hmmmmm....off to consider my wardrobe!

Cheers,

SGIO

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!> > > belated> > > birthday> > > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> > > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday> > Visit.> > > > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > > > Love ya.> > > >> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Nasturtiums> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > >> >>

Sounds like a plan to me. I think I just might have a pair of PJ's that are party worthy.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Wow, sounds like you Party Animals are champing at the bit..I was thinking April 1 2009 BUT hey if your colective dancing feet are itchin' then lets have a PJ party like Jane suggested......PJ parties tend to carry on well after sensible folk are tucked up in their cots, so we wouldn't disturb anyone would we!Just tell me where & when & I'll rustle up a Flying Kanga!Newbies....if you're in the mood just 'go with the flow'...leave sensible thoughts & logical necessities behind..everything is possible at a cyberspace party..Now Bruce I happen to know our Kylie does a lovely line of PJ!Hmmmmm....off to consider my wardrobe!Cheers,SGIO  > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!> > > belated> > > birthday> > > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> > > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday> > Visit.> > > > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > > > Love ya.> > > >> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Nasturtiums> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > >> >>

Peggy

what does OD stand for?Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

PeggyAs Long as we mark all the Party Posts in the Subject it should be noproblem to anyone. And, we are wackos so can't hide that part fromanyone. Partying is a form of support, just as much as listening tosomeone's problems is. Just a different form.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send

you birthday greetings!> > > belated> > > birthday> > > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> > > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday> > Visit.> > > > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > > > Love ya.> > > >> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Nasturtiums> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > >> >>

with these "stupid" diseases, we need something to cheer us up

Let's Party!Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

// PeggyThats the beauty of our parties, you can drink all you want with noaftereffects. Oh, and I'm still seeing Kylie off and on, in spite of herbusy life performing. All the entertainers loved the last party and havesaid just to call if we ever do one again. We do need to play one soon.It can't be too suddenly since most of the top performers do have toadjust concert schedules to be with us.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!> > belated> > birthday> > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday> Visit.> > > You

are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > > Love ya.> > >> > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > Nasturtiums> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> >>

LOL  oxygen depravation.. my excuse for everything I don't say right or that I do wrong.   ;D Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggywhat does OD stand for?Pink Joyce IPF 3/06  Pennslvania --- On Tue, 9/23/08, Peggy  <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote:From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>Subject: Re: Re: O/T CyberpartiesTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 12:24 PMOh I totally agree it's just with the OD I am terrible at remembering to change the sub. line.PeggyAs Long as we mark all the Party Posts in the Subject it should be noproblem to anyone. And, we are wackos so can't hide that part fromanyone. Partying is a form of support, just as much as listening tosomeone's problems is. Just a different form.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!> > > belated> > > birthday> > > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!> > > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on it!> > > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday> > Visit.> > > > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!> > > > Love ya.> > > >> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Nasturtiums> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > >> >>

Peggy

I even use OD in public. If I do something silly or dumb I just turn and

say, oh it's oxygen deprivation, then I laugh and talk about how nice it

is to have a built in excuse for everything. It sure does sound better

than senility or just stupidity, so I use it as often as needed.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Oh Peggy I'm so sorry I forgot to send you birthday greetings!

> > > > belated

> > > > birthday

> > > > > Hope your birthday WAS a happy one!

> > > > > I just found my little post sticker with your b'day date on

it!

> > > > > Well, anyway, you had a nice visit that you can call Birthday

> > > Visit.

> > > > > You are a dear friend and I'm feeling badly I forgot!

> > > > > Love ya.

> > > > >

> > > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > > > > Nasturtiums

> > > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>