My call from Shands

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just a quick note to let you all know that I am listed as of today. I

will be " inactive: for 72 hours while they get final insurance approval

and put into the UNOS computer. I also want to thank everyone for all

their warm thoughts, calls, notes and prayers.........they mean alot

and help. So the waiting for the phone call will happen in a couple of

days. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

kathy...fl

pf.......4/07

Kathy,

Congratulations!! Now ring phone ring! I'll be prayin for you!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

My call from Shands

Just a quick note to let you all know that I am listed as of today. I will be "inactive: for 72 hours while they get final insurance approval and put into the UNOS computer. I also want to thank everyone for all their warm thoughts, calls, notes and prayers..... ....they mean alot and help. So the waiting for the phone call will happen in a couple of days. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.kathy...flpf.......4/07

congratulations, hope everything goes well

the first person that i met who was listed waited 19 hours for his double lung transplant

saw him several months later and he was doing very wellPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

Subject: My call from ShandsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 4:59 PM

Just a quick note to let you all know that I am listed as of today. I will be "inactive: for 72 hours while they get final insurance approval and put into the UNOS computer. I also want to thank everyone for all their warm thoughts, calls, notes and prayers..... ....they mean alot and help. So the waiting for the phone call will happen in a couple of days. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.kathy...flpf.......4/07

Kathy

How did they know that it was time for you to be listed?

Right now, my lungs are too healthy to be listed, but what is the turning point?Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

Subject: My call from ShandsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 4:59 PM

Dear Kathy,

Oh boy we'll all be waiting with you..... thinking of you!

in Oz>> Just a quick note to let you all know that I am listed as of today. I > will be "inactive: for 72 hours while they get final insurance approval > and put into the UNOS computer. I also want to thank everyone for all > their warm thoughts, calls, notes and prayers.........they mean alot > and help. So the waiting for the phone call will happen in a couple of > days. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.> > kathy...fl> pf.......4/07>

Kathy, let me add my congratulations and best wishes as well! You

are now listed with me too...both you and Walt now. I'll be eagerly

waiting to hear how both of you do and what the experience was like,

so that I will be well prepared when my turn comes!

Steve aka...Knip Dx 9/07 confirmed via VATS 12/07

56 NH

>

> Kathy,

> Congratulations!!  Now ring phone ring!  I'll be prayin for you!

>

>  

> Beth-Moderator

> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08     

>  

>  

>  

>

>

>

> My call from Shands

>

>

> Just a quick note to let you all know that I am listed as of today.

I

> will be " inactive: for 72 hours while they get final insurance

approval

> and put into the UNOS computer. I also want to thank everyone for

all

> their warm thoughts, calls, notes and prayers..... ....they mean

alot

> and help. So the waiting for the phone call will happen in a couple

of

> days. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

>

> kathy...fl

> pf.......4/07

>

Kathy, I am so happy for you. God Bless and be with you. I'll be praying that phone rings soon. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Just a quick note to let you all know that I am listed as of today. I will be "inactive: for 72 hours while they get final insurance approval and put into the UNOS computer. I also want to thank everyone for all their warm thoughts, calls, notes and prayers.........they mean alot and help. So the waiting for the phone call will happen in a couple of days. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.kathy...flpf.......4/07

>

> Just a quick note to let you all know that I am listed as of today.

I

> will be " inactive: for 72 hours while they get final insurance

approval

> and put into the UNOS computer. I also want to thank everyone for

all

> their warm thoughts, calls, notes and prayers.........they mean alot

> and help. So the waiting for the phone call will happen in a couple

of

> days. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

>

> kathy...fl

> pf.......4/07

>

Kathy ... you most certainly are in my prayers! I'm sure you must be feeling a lot of anticipation and apprehension at the same time.

If God brings it to you then we'll just count on God to bring you through it!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: My call from Shands

> > Just a quick note to let you all know that I am listed as of today. I> will be "inactive: for 72 hours while they get final insurance approval> and put into the UNOS computer. I also want to thank everyone for all> their warm thoughts, calls, notes and prayers.........they mean alot> and help. So the waiting for the phone call will happen in a couple of> days. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.> > kathy...fl> pf.......4/07>