RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good Morning, Peggy!

I got up about 9:00. I always wait until goes out the door to go to work. She must of gotten up late this morning because she skipped breakfast. Only Eddie's cereal bowl was dirty in the sink and none were in the dishwasher. is still having trouble getting herself up but it is up to her and not me!!!!

I saw all the pictures posted in the new picture section. I liked your captions that went with the pictures. We had a lot of fun shooting that gun, didn't we!!!!

After a day of washing clothes, I went out to eat supper and met me and then we went to the grocery store and filled up gas in my car. WE were mostly out of everything here at home and then after we got home, we had forgotten several things - OD takes over all the time!!!

I got new CPAP supplies yesterday (by mail) and I am thinking of maybe changing to that company in Chattanooga for my oxygen. I spole with them about it yesterday and found out that they are renting out POCs, but I am glad that I have my own available to use any time. Besides, I would not go away very long on a trip to warrant renting one. Then if I am out of liquid, I can use my own POC.

Take care, Princess Peggy!

Love & Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl