RemedySpot.com

Fw: Dale's Hospital Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everybody,

I'm forwarding an update of Dale's condition. It sounds like he's really been struggling with the pneumonia and he is still in the hospital in Raleigh. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

----- Forwarded Message ----To: mbmurtha@...Sent: Friday, October 3, 2008 7:12:25 PMSubject: Dale's Hospital Update

Hello MB and friends...(MB, would you please pass this on? Thank you!)

Thank you all for your love, support, prayers and wisdom. I've been thinking of you daily but without the energy to do much about it. I have pneumonia...no surprise...and it's a slow road back. I regret that i didn't at least call you, MB, with an earlier update. I shouldn't have left you hanging. Please forgive me.

I'm still in the hospital trying to move from treatment to rehab. The pneumonia is stlll clearing, and the worst part is when I cough up all that stuff in the am, I'm gasping for air for what seems like forever, and my stats drop to around 70, and my energy goes with it. I've been on 02 since my pulmo's office moved me to the hospita. The eliminated TB and others with my generous spitum samples, and didn't do a bronchoscopy.

I'll likely go to rehab for at least a week unless my strength comes back enough in the next few days. That's doubtful since I can hardly make it across my room to the commode without dropping into the 70's....on 4lpm.

I haven't even read all of your initial emails, but read enough to know how much you guys have reached out to me when I really needed it, and to feel and appreciate what so many of you go through while still ministering to each other.

BTW, my PA was excellent, ordered a CT Scan, had it reviewed by my pulmo and his chief...who would be on duty for the weekend...so the coverage was wonderful

Thanks again to you all, and bless you. I'll respond to your earlier emails when I have some more energy.

Dale

MB

Thanks for the update. I know he thought he could wait to see the

doctor. But, I do imagine they'll get him better soon...just taking

longer due to how bad he was when he went to the hospital.

>

> Hi everybody,

> I'm forwarding an update of Dale's condition. It sounds like he's

really been struggling with the pneumonia and he is still in the

hospital in Raleigh. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers!

>

> Beth-Moderator

> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ----- Forwarded Message ----

> From: " dalesbenefits@... " dalesbenefits@...

> To: mbmurtha@...

> Sent: Friday, October 3, 2008 7:12:25 PM

> Subject: Dale's Hospital Update

>

>

> Hello MB and friends...(MB, would you please pass this on? Thank you!)

>

> Thank you all for your love, support, prayers and wisdom. I've been

thinking of you daily but without the energy to do much about it. I have

pneumonia...no surprise...and it's a slow road back. I regret that i

didn't at least call you, MB, with an earlier update. I shouldn't have

left you hanging. Please forgive me.

>

> I'm still in the hospital trying to move from treatment to rehab. The

pneumonia is stlll clearing, and the worst part is when I cough up all

that stuff in the am, I'm gasping for air for what seems like forever,

and my stats drop to around 70, and my energy goes with it. I've been on

02 since my pulmo's office moved me to the hospita. The eliminated TB

and others with my generous spitum samples, and didn't do a

bronchoscopy.

>

> I'll likely go to rehab for at least a week unless my strength comes

back enough in the next few days. That's doubtful since I can hardly

make it across my room to the commode without dropping into the

70's....on 4lpm.

>

> I haven't even read all of your initial emails, but read enough to

know how much you guys have reached out to me when I really needed it,

and to feel and appreciate what so many of you go through while still

ministering to each other.

>

> BTW, my PA was excellent, ordered a CT Scan, had it reviewed by my

pulmo and his chief...who would be on duty for the weekend...so the

coverage was wonderful

> .

> Thanks again to you all, and bless you. I'll respond to your earlier

emails when I have some more energy.

>

> Dale

>

MB, Give Dale my best if you talk to him. I just hate this for him. Thanks for the update. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."   Hi everybody,I'm forwarding an update of Dale's condition. It sounds like he's really been struggling with the pneumonia and he is still in the hospital in Raleigh. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers!  Beth-ModeratorFibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08        ----- Forwarded Message ----From: "dalesbenefits (AT) bellsouth (DOT) net" <dalesbenefits (AT) bellsouth (DOT) net>To: mbmurtha (AT) yahoo (DOT) comSent: Friday, October 3, 2008 7:12:25 PMSubject: Dale's Hospital UpdateHello MB and friends...(MB, would you please pass this on? Thank you!) Thank you all for your love, support, prayers and wisdom. I've been thinking of you daily but without the energy to do much about it. I have pneumonia...no surprise...and it's a slow  road  back. I regret that i didn't at least call you, MB, with an earlier update. I shouldn't have left you hanging. Please forgive me. I'm still in the hospital trying to move from treatment to rehab. The pneumonia is stlll clearing, and the worst part is when I cough up all that stuff in the am, I'm gasping for air for what seems like forever, and my stats drop to around 70, and my energy goes with it. I've been on 02 since my pulmo's office moved me to the hospita. The eliminated TB and others with my generous spitum samples, and didn't do a bronchoscopy. I'll likely go to rehab for at least a week unless my strength comes back enough in the next few days. That's doubtful since I can hardly make it across my room to the commode without dropping into the 70's....on 4lpm. I haven't even read all of your initial emails, but read enough to know how much you guys have reached out to me when I really needed it, and to feel and appreciate what so many of you go through while still ministering to each other. BTW, my PA was excellent, ordered a CT Scan, had it reviewed by my pulmo and his chief...who would be on duty for the weekend...so the coverage was wonderful.Thanks again to you all, and bless you. I'll respond to your earlier emails when I have some more energy. Dale