RemedySpot.com

I made it through the flood

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have not posted very much in the past week because of all the "stuff" that has been going on around our house.

As of 9/29/8 I had attended my exercise class 14 times in Sept. so I decided to take a break from it and start back today 10/6/8. Little did I know that I would become very busy. . . .

I spent Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday with getting my church's communion set back to where it was suppose to be (before construction) and ordering our supplies because Oct 5th was world-wide communion day. Then i noticed that it needed polishing. (Eddie had to do that of course) After a hectic Wednesday afternoon & evening at church I later find out from my sister that her daughter, (my niece) has been admitted to the hospital and no one knows what is wrong with her. I offer my services to my sister whose husband is out of town on business and she is responsible for the two grandchildren. I meet my sister at the hospital on Thursday morning and spend time with her while my niece is gong to the MRI, etc. Since she was never brought back to the room, we both leave & send to the hospital to wait until my sister can pick up the kids at school. ( I had my mask and frankly, I was scared to be there). On Friday, I go to the hospital and my sister has had to work

Jane, you have been really busy. You didn't say what your nieces problem is. Hope everything is ok.  is such a sweetie. She is always there when you need her.Rest well for a few days. Hi to the Edster. Have a great week. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  I have not posted very much in the past week because of all the "stuff" that has been going on around our house. As of 9/29/8 I had attended my exercise class 14 times in Sept. so I decided to take a break from it and start back today 10/6/8.  Little did I know that I would become very busy. . . .I spent Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday with getting my church's communion  set back to where it was suppose to be (before construction) and ordering our supplies because Oct 5th was world-wide communion day. Then i noticed that it needed polishing. (Eddie had to do that of course)  After a hectic Wednesday afternoon & evening at church  I later find out from my sister that her daughter, (my niece) has been admitted to the hospital and no one knows what is wrong with her.  I offer my services to my sister whose husband is out of town on business and she is responsible for the two grandchildren.  I meet my sister at the hospital on Thursday morning and spend time with her while my niece is gong to the MRI, etc.  Since she was never brought back to the room, we both leave & send to the hospital to wait until my sister can pick up the kids at school.  ( I had my mask and frankly, I was scared to be there).  On Friday, I go to the hospital and my sister has  had to work 

Peggy,

We don't know what happened to my niece. She had headaches and her legs were numb. She had a complete neuological workup with all kinds of tests. Before she left the hospital Friday, the doctor said it may be attributed to low potasium levels but herl\\\evels had come up to the low end of normal.No one knows for sure. I think it is her blood pressure medicine. I just hope she is better and has no other problems, she iis only 29 years old.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

> > > I have not posted very much in the past week because of all the > "stuff" that has been going on around our house.> > As of 9/29/8 I had attended my exercise class 14 times in Sept. so I > decided to take a break from it and start back today 10/6/8. Little > did I know that I would become very busy. . . .> > I spent Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday with getting my church's > communion set back to where it was suppose to be (before > construction) and ordering our supplies because Oct 5th was world- > wide communion day. Then i noticed that it needed polishing. (Eddie > had to do that of course) After a hectic Wednesday afternoon & > evening at church I later find out from my sister that her daughter, > (my niece) has been admitted to the hospital and no one knows what is > wrong with her. I offer my services to my sister whose husband is > out of town on business and she is responsible for the two > grandchildren. I meet my sister at the hospital on Thursday morning > and spend time with her while my niece is gong to the MRI, etc. > Since she was never brought back to the room, we both leave & send > to the hospital to wait until my sister can pick up the kids at > school. ( I had my mask and frankly, I was scared to be there). On > Friday, I go to the hospital and my sister has had to work>

Jane... What sad news about your niece! Are her symptoms currently the same and can she walk?

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: I made it through the flood

Peggy,

We don't know what happened to my niece. She had headaches and her legs were numb. She had a complete neuological workup with all kinds of tests. Before she left the hospital Friday, the doctor said it may be attributed to low potasium levels but herl\\\evels had come up to the low end of normal.No one knows for sure. I think it is her blood pressure medicine. I just hope she is better and has no other problems, she iis only 29 years old.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

> > > I have not posted very much in the past week because of all the > "stuff" that has been going on around our house.> > As of 9/29/8 I had attended my exercise class 14 times in Sept. so I > decided to take a break from it and start back today 10/6/8. Little > did I know that I would become very busy. . . .> > I spent Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday with getting my church's > communion set back to where it was suppose to be (before > construction) and ordering our supplies because Oct 5th was world- > wide communion day. Then i noticed that it needed polishing. (Eddie > had to do that of course) After a hectic Wednesday afternoon & > evening at church I later find out from my sister that her daughter, > (my niece) has been admitted to the hospital and no one knows what is > wrong with her. I offer my services to my sister whose husband is > out of town on business and she is responsible for the two > grandchildren. I meet my sister at the hospital on Thursday morning > and spend time with her while my niece is gong to the MRI, etc. > Since she was never brought back to the room, we both leave & send > to the hospital to wait until my sister can pick up the kids at > school. ( I had my mask and frankly, I was scared to be there). On > Friday, I go to the hospital and my sister has had to work>

Mama-Sher,

My niece was feeling some better just very tired. We just don't know.

I know she went to work today. Yes, she drove herself home from the

hospital on Friday.

Toodles

Jane UIP/IPF

> >

> >

> > I have not posted very much in the past week because of all the

> > " stuff " that has been going on around our house.

> >

> > As of 9/29/8 I had attended my exercise class 14 times in Sept. so I

> > decided to take a break from it and start back today 10/6/8. Little

> > did I know that I would become very busy. . . .

> >

> > I spent Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday with getting my church's

> > communion set back to where it was suppose to be (before

> > construction) and ordering our supplies because Oct 5th was world-

> > wide communion day. Then i noticed that it needed polishing. (Eddie

> > had to do that of course) After a hectic Wednesday afternoon &

> > evening at church I later find out from my sister that her daughter,

> > (my niece) has been admitted to the hospital and no one knows what

is

> > wrong with her. I offer my services to my sister whose husband is

> > out of town on business and she is responsible for the two

> > grandchildren. I meet my sister at the hospital on Thursday morning

> > and spend time with her while my niece is gong to the MRI, etc.

> > Since she was never brought back to the room, we both leave & send

> > to the hospital to wait until my sister can pick up the kids

at

> > school. ( I had my mask and frankly, I was scared to be there). On

> > Friday, I go to the hospital and my sister has had to work

> >

>

Jane, I find it incredible that she was so ill, with those symptoms and then drove herself home. Thank goodness nothing happened. I wonder how "they" cannot know such symptoms.

Keep us posted. Most intriguing.

doing ok?

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: I made it through the flood

Mama-Sher,My niece was feeling some better just very tired. We just don't know. I know she went to work today. Yes, she drove herself home from thehospital on Friday.ToodlesJane UIP/IPF> >> >> > I have not posted very much in the past week because of all the> > "stuff" that has been going on around our house.> >> > As of 9/29/8 I had attended my exercise class 14 times in Sept. so I> > decided to take a break from it and start back today 10/6/8. Little> > did I know that I would become very busy. . . .> >> > I spent Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday with getting my church's> > communion set back to where it was suppose to be (before> > construction) and ordering our supplies because Oct 5th was world-> > wide communion day. Then i noticed that it needed polishing. (Eddie> > had to do that of course) After a hectic Wednesday afternoon & > > evening at church I later find out from my sister that her daughter,> > (my niece) has been admitted to the hospital and no one knows whatis> > wrong with her. I offer my services to my sister whose husband is> > out of town on business and she is responsible for the two> > grandchildren. I meet my sister at the hospital on Thursday morning> > and spend time with her while my niece is gong to the MRI, etc.> > Since she was never brought back to the room, we both leave & send> > to the hospital to wait until my sister can pick up the kidsat> > school. ( I had my mask and frankly, I was scared to be there). On> > Friday, I go to the hospital and my sister has had to work> >>