RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Fat Soluble Vitamin D

Rate this topic

Guest guest

& Elisa

Try honey. Both the bee type and partner type. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Fat Soluble

Vitamin D> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 8:37 PM> > > > > > > > To improve my Nutritional Status to fight my PF, I've been doing copious amounts of research on UPTAKE of Vitamins & Minerals. There is a great IRONY out there in the Diet/Heart Disease World that encourages people to give up Full Cream Milk & Butter in spite of Whole Dairy Foods being the best provider of FAT SOLUBLE VITAMINS! > It's no use trying to take pills to make up the difference because these Vitamins NEED FAT to dissolve & be incorporated into the body. > I know Cholestrol levels worry folk but really the amount of the 'Bad ' Cholestrol found in Whole Dairy is minimal compared to Red Meat & a lot of seafood. Not enough to out weigh the real advantages of drinking & eating these foods in moderate amounts! > According to my

Heart Foundation Tables for an AVERAGE SERVE 120 g lean, GRILLED, Rump Steak has 8 gms fat & 98 milligrams of Cholesterol while 1 CUP of Whole Milk has 10 grams of Fat & 35 Millgrams of Cholesterol Go Figure!!!!!> Looking at Vitamin A you might well be told you can get your Vitamin A from vegatable sources , which is true to a certain exytent but NOT ALL as there are 2 types of Vitamin A & we need BOTH. > Vitamin A is helpful in managing Stress, Infection & Fever among other things> Vitamin D activates mineral metabolism, linked to healthy bones, maintainance of the nervous system, muscle tone & insulin production ( among other things)> Vitamin D is needed to Activate CALCIUM in the milk/ tablets/ powde retc ... therefore all the Calcium fortification in the universe won't help our bones if our body can't convert the 'C' into usable form!> Vitamin A & D deficency has become more

prevalaent because of the tendency to follow low fat dairy diets.> Children should NEVER be fed low fat Dairy & its also suggested that adults with ANY sort of Chronic Illness also drink/eat Whole Milk/Cheese Food on many of the Articles I've been reading.> My logic tells me that what is good for the Goose is Good for the Gander....I personally think we ALL should be consuming Whole Foods..be it Milk, Vegetables, Fruit, Meat, Grains & Legumes...PROCESSED FOOD is the real ENEMY! > Bypass Factory Produced Food with all its Chemical Intervention & fiddling with Molecular Structures.. .did you know that MARGARINE is only 1 Molecule away from being PLASTIC!> Just utilize Mr Google to find out for yourselves.. ..> We ARE what we EAT!> in Oz> IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP???> Raynaud's> May 2007> >

>