RemedySpot.com

Wonder Woman

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oooops....I am most definitely old enough just dense sometimes. And trust me I'm no wonder woman, I'm just doing everything I can to stay alive!!!!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

Treadmill Routine

Beth/Jane othersI know you're a regular treadmill user but this would also be to anyothers who are. What is your routine? How often? How long? What pacesand what levels of oxygen? Pulse rates?Nosy, aren't I?I'm thinking mine may need some modification.I use the treadmill every other day. I do breathing exercises inbetween, plus I'm pretty active most days.I spend 45 minutes on the treadmill. I do just a couple of minutes at1.5 mph and then go to 2 mph. I stay there about 5 minutes and then goto 2.5. 2.5 is my maximum based on my balance.I use 4 lpm and 5 lpm. I can go to 2 mph on 4 lpm and can go up to 2.5mph on 4 lpm sometimes initially but ultimately to maintain my satsaround 92-93% I have to increase to 5 lpm. Otherwise, I slow down to 2mph and let my sats built back to 94% or so, then to 2.5 a bit more. Idon't let myself drop below 92% without slowling

down or upping theoxygen based both on room for error and seeing no reason to be at 90% onone flow when I could be on 93% at a higher flow. Even on 5 lpm with thepollen the way it is I sometimes can't stay at 2.5 mph.My pulse rate rises to around 110, spending most of my time between 105and 110 which is right for my age.In the 45 minutes, I typically will cover about 1.5 miles.

I think it takes Wonder Woman effort to do what you do on a regular basis MB.

I admire that. I cannot do it. Not that I need to do what anyone else does but I admire how some of us push through.

Have you by chance heard anything from Tina? It isn't like her to be so quiet for so long. I've written her, no reply. I hope she didn't run into trouble getting her divorce.

Steve (WA) is returning after Thanksgiving and then going back to Mazatlan from May to November. He has rented a small hotel room w/lots of amenities, inc. a/c. Close to the beach. I'm so glad he has a good place to recover from Kathy's death.

Last conversation I had w/Vicky she sounded better and at least for that day was doing ok. Got rid of the hospital bed and that makes her feel better to be back in bed with Gene.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Treadmill Routine

Beth/Jane othersI know you're a regular treadmill user but this would also be to anyothers who are. What is your routine? How often? How long? What pacesand what levels of oxygen? Pulse rates?Nosy, aren't I?I'm thinking mine may need some modification.I use the treadmill every other day. I do breathing exercises inbetween, plus I'm pretty active most days.I spend 45 minutes on the treadmill. I do just a couple of minutes at1.5 mph and then go to 2 mph. I stay there about 5 minutes and then goto 2.5. 2.5 is my maximum based on my balance.I use 4 lpm and 5 lpm. I can go to 2 mph on 4 lpm and can go up to 2.5mph on 4 lpm sometimes initially but ultimately to maintain my satsaround 92-93% I have to increase to 5 lpm. Otherwise, I slow down to 2mph and let my sats built back to 94% or so, then to 2.5 a bit more. Idon't let myself drop below 92% without slowling down or upping theoxygen based both on room for error and seeing no reason to be at 90% onone flow when I could be on 93% at a higher flow. Even on 5 lpm with thepollen the way it is I sometimes can't stay at 2.5 mph.My pulse rate rises to around 110, spending most of my time between 105and 110 which is right for my age.In the 45 minutes, I typically will cover about 1.5 miles.

Sher re: Tina

She does have phone numbers listed in the contact database. I don't know

if they are current. Has anyone tried to reach her by phone? I

>

> I think it takes Wonder Woman effort to do what you do on a regular

basis MB.

> I admire that. I cannot do it. Not that I need to do what anyone else

does but I admire how some of us push through.

> Have you by chance heard anything from Tina? It isn't like her to be

so quiet for so long. I've written her, no reply. I hope she didn't run

into trouble getting her divorce.

>

> Steve (WA) is returning after Thanksgiving and then going back to

Mazatlan from May to November. He has rented a small hotel room w/lots

of amenities, inc. a/c. Close to the beach. I'm so glad he has a good

place to recover from Kathy's death.

>

> Last conversation I had w/Vicky she sounded better and at least for

that day was doing ok. Got rid of the hospital bed and that makes her

feel better to be back in bed with Gene.

>

> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> Treadmill Routine

>

>

>

> Beth/Jane others

>

> I know you're a regular treadmill user but this would also be to any

> others who are. What is your routine? How often? How long? What paces

> and what levels of oxygen? Pulse rates?

>

> Nosy, aren't I?

>

> I'm thinking mine may need some modification.

>

> I use the treadmill every other day. I do breathing exercises in

> between, plus I'm pretty active most days.

>

> I spend 45 minutes on the treadmill. I do just a couple of minutes at

> 1.5 mph and then go to 2 mph. I stay there about 5 minutes and then go

> to 2.5. 2.5 is my maximum based on my balance.

>

> I use 4 lpm and 5 lpm. I can go to 2 mph on 4 lpm and can go up to 2.5

> mph on 4 lpm sometimes initially but ultimately to maintain my sats

> around 92-93% I have to increase to 5 lpm. Otherwise, I slow down to 2

> mph and let my sats built back to 94% or so, then to 2.5 a bit more. I

> don't let myself drop below 92% without slowling down or upping the

> oxygen based both on room for error and seeing no reason to be at 90%

on

> one flow when I could be on 93% at a higher flow. Even on 5 lpm with

the

> pollen the way it is I sometimes can't stay at 2.5 mph.

>

> My pulse rate rises to around 110, spending most of my time between

> and 110 which is right for my age.

>

> In the 45 minutes, I typically will cover about 1.5 miles.

>

MB ... I don't make too many LD calls because I do not have free LD like a lot do. I may make an exception here tho' and call anyway.

We wrote each other fairly regularly...

Yes. I will call.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Treadmill Routine>>>> Beth/Jane others>> I know you're a regular treadmill user but this would also be to any> others who are. What is your routine? How often? How long? What paces> and what levels of oxygen? Pulse rates?>> Nosy, aren't I?>> I'm thinking mine may need some modification.>> I use the treadmill every other day. I do breathing exercises in> between, plus I'm pretty active most days.>> I spend 45 minutes on the treadmill. I do just a couple of minutes at> 1.5 mph and then go to 2 mph. I stay there about 5 minutes and then go> to 2.5. 2.5 is my maximum based on my balance.>> I use 4 lpm and 5 lpm. I can go to 2 mph on 4 lpm and can go up to 2.5> mph on 4 lpm sometimes initially but ultimately to maintain my sats> around 92-93% I have to increase to 5 lpm. Otherwise, I slow down to 2> mph and let my sats built back to 94% or so, then to 2.5 a bit more. I> don't let myself drop below 92% without slowling down or upping the> oxygen based both on room for error and seeing no reason to be at 90%on> one flow when I could be on 93% at a higher flow. Even on 5 lpm withthe> pollen the way it is I sometimes can't stay at 2.5 mph.>> My pulse rate rises to around 110, spending most of my time between105> and 110 which is right for my age.>> In the 45 minutes, I typically will cover about 1.5 miles.>