RemedySpot.com

Dale Snelbaker

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just heard from Dale. He's moving over from the hospital to rehab tomorrow. He thinks he'll be there for about a week to get him firmly on the road to recovery. He says he's got church family to help care for him when he gets home but he knows he can call me if he needs anything.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

MB

Great news and glad he's going through the intermediate step so he's on

the road when he goes home.

>

> I just heard from Dale. He's moving over from the hospital to rehab

tomorrow. He thinks he'll be there for about a week to get him firmly on

the road to recovery. He says he's got church family to help care for

him when he gets home but he knows he can call me if he needs anything.

>

> Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers!

>

> Beth-Moderator

> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

>

MB,  Does Dale live up by you ? Is he alone ? any family ? I just hate this for him. It really gives us all a glimpse of how serious we can get really quickly.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  I just heard from Dale. He's moving over from the hospital to rehab tomorrow. He thinks he'll be there for about a week to get him firmly on the road to recovery. He says he's got church family to help care for him when he gets home but he knows he can call me if he needs anything. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers!  Beth-ModeratorFibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08        

Peggy,

Dale lives in Raleigh about 45 minutes from where I am on the north side of Durham. We were supposed to have lunch the same weekend he was hospitalized. My impression is that he lives alone but I could be mistaken. He only joined the group this past July and we've all just started to get to know him. I don't know too much except that he has been fairly stable until now and has not had to be on supplementary O2. He's been told that he'll likely be on O2 most of the time now.

Stinks, doesn't it?

Beth-Moderator

Re: Dale SnelbakerMB, Does Dale live up by you ? Is he alone ? any family ? I just hate this for him. It really gives us all a glimpse of how serious we can get really quickly.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

I just heard from Dale. He's moving over from the hospital to rehab tomorrow. He thinks he'll be there for about a week to get him firmly on the road to recovery. He says he's got church family to help care for him when he gets home but he knows he can call me if he needs anything.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers!

Beth-Moderator