RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello everybody!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Caro

Have you had an upper endoscopy? Likely what they would want with all

the throwing up. On anything for reflux? I've been through the throwing

up every day and was inflammed stomach plus acid reflux.

>

> Hi All,

>

> Just thought I would pop in and say hi!! Haven't been on in awhile.

> Just haven't felt well, especially since Thursday. All I want to do

> is sleep. I have been having problems with my stomach more than my

> lungs lately. Seems that I throw up at least every other day,

> sometimes more than once a day. Even had some rectal bleeding the

> other night that scared me half to death. I had that a few years

> back and it turned out I had a tubulovillous adenoma but it was not

> cancer. Had a colonoscopy last year in September and they said

> everything was fine except for bleeding hemorrhoids and chronic

> gastritis and didn't need another one for 5 years. I don't know

> whether to tell the doctor or not. I have an appointment next week

> on the 16th with the pulmo and an appointment wtih the family

> physician on the 23rd. Maybe I am just worrying for nothing. I am

> just really a lot more tired than usual and like I said, all I want

> to do is sleep. I know I am not getting enough exercise and I was

> doing so well when I was in pulmo rehab, but since I finished it, I

> have to say, I have really failed in the exercise department. I

> haven't been eating right, either. Sometimes I am so tired, I don't

> even eat but once a day, if that. Guess I had better get a grip.

>

> I hope everyone is doing great since the last time I checked in.

> Sorry I haven't been posting. I guess I have just been snoozing!!

>

> Caro

>

Caro,

Please don't even comtemplate not telling your doctor what's going on with you. Don't put yourself at risk. Be careful with yourself. Being that exhausted is something that should be reported, not to mention the vomiting and the rectal bleeding.

Give your doctors a chance to treat you properly by making sure they have all the information. Don't cheat yourself my friend!!!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

Hello everybody!!

Hi All,Just thought I would pop in and say hi!! Haven't been on in awhile. Just haven't felt well, especially since Thursday. All I want to do is sleep. I have been having problems with my stomach more than my lungs lately. Seems that I throw up at least every other day, sometimes more than once a day. Even had some rectal bleeding the other night that scared me half to death. I had that a few years back and it turned out I had a tubulovillous adenoma but it was not cancer. Had a colonoscopy last year in September and they said everything was fine except for bleeding hemorrhoids and chronic gastritis and didn't need another one for 5 years. I don't know whether to tell the doctor or not. I have an appointment next week on the 16th with the pulmo and an appointment wtih the family physician on the 23rd. Maybe I am just worrying for nothing. I am just really a lot more tired than usual and like

I said, all I want to do is sleep. I know I am not getting enough exercise and I was doing so well when I was in pulmo rehab, but since I finished it, I have to say, I have really failed in the exercise department. I haven't been eating right, either. Sometimes I am so tired, I don't even eat but once a day, if that. Guess I had better get a grip.I hope everyone is doing great since the last time I checked in. Sorry I haven't been posting. I guess I have just been snoozing!!Caro

Yeah, I had upper endoscopy at the same time last year in September as the colonoscopy, just on different days but was within 2 weeks apart. The upper endoscopy showed bleeding ulcers and chronic esophagitis. I have been making sure to look for blood when I throw up but haven't seen any yet. I guess that is a good sign.CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: Hello everybody!!To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 8:20 PM

CaroHave you had an upper endoscopy? Likely what they would want with allthe throwing up. On anything for reflux? I've been through the throwingup every day and was inflammed stomach plus acid reflux.>> Hi All,>> Just thought I would pop in and say hi!! Haven't been on in awhile.> Just haven't felt well, especially since Thursday. All I want to do> is sleep. I have been having problems with my stomach more than my> lungs lately. Seems that I throw up at least every other day,> sometimes more than once a day. Even had some rectal bleeding the> other night that scared me half to death. I had that a few years> back and it turned out I had a tubulovillous adenoma but it was not>

cancer. Had a colonoscopy last year in September and they said> everything was fine except for bleeding hemorrhoids and chronic> gastritis and didn't need another one for 5 years. I don't know> whether to tell the doctor or not. I have an appointment next week> on the 16th with the pulmo and an appointment wtih the family> physician on the 23rd. Maybe I am just worrying for nothing. I am> just really a lot more tired than usual and like I said, all I want> to do is sleep. I know I am not getting enough exercise and I was> doing so well when I was in pulmo rehab, but since I finished it, I> have to say, I have really failed in the exercise department. I> haven't been eating right, either. Sometimes I am so tired, I don't> even eat but once a day, if that. Guess I had better get a grip.>> I hope everyone is doing great since the last time I checked in.> Sorry

I haven't been posting. I guess I have just been snoozing!!>> Caro>

Thanks MB. I don't guess I thought of it that way. I just don't want to go through any more tests!! Sometimes I already take so many pills, when I get them out to take them all, I just gag looking at them. I get so tired of taking pills sometimes. I guess we all feel that way now and then. I am trying my best not to get back into "woe is me" mode. It is all I can do now to even stay awake. Guess I am going to go back to bed and call it a night. Thanks for listening, you guys!! I don't know what I would do without you all!

Hear me talk! CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: Hello everybody!!To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 8:29 PM

Caro,

Please don't even comtemplate not telling your doctor what's going on with you. Don't put yourself at risk. Be careful with yourself. Being that exhausted is something that should be reported, not to mention the vomiting and the rectal bleeding.

Give your doctors a chance to treat you properly by making sure they have all the information. Don't cheat yourself my friend!!!

Beth-Moderator

Hello everybody!!

Hi All,Just thought I would pop in and say hi!! Haven't been on in awhile. Just haven't felt well, especially since Thursday. All I want to do is sleep. I have been having problems with my stomach more than my lungs lately. Seems that I throw up at least every other day, sometimes more than once a day. Even had some rectal bleeding the other night that scared me half to death. I had that a few years back and it turned out I had a tubulovillous adenoma but it was not cancer. Had a colonoscopy last year in September and they said everything was fine except for bleeding hemorrhoids and chronic gastritis and didn't need another one for 5 years. I don't know whether to tell the doctor or not. I have an appointment next week on the 16th with the pulmo and an appointment wtih the family physician on the 23rd. Maybe I am just worrying for nothing. I am just really a lot more tired than usual and

like I said, all I want to do is sleep. I know I am not getting enough exercise and I was doing so well when I was in pulmo rehab, but since I finished it, I have to say, I have really failed in the exercise department. I haven't been eating right, either. Sometimes I am so tired, I don't even eat but once a day, if that. Guess I had better get a grip.I hope everyone is doing great since the last time I checked in. Sorry I haven't been posting. I guess I have just been snoozing!!Caro

Oh Caro I know.... I hate this blasted disease and I hate how so many of us suffer with a thousand little indignities every single day. Right now I'm on minimal medications but I know what you're talking about when you say you just look at your pills and feel like throwing up. Been there and will probably be there again. We all understand.

I just want your doctors to have the complete picture so that you get what you need from them. In the meantime, get the rest your body says you need. Do what you can and look after yourself. We're all thinking of you!

Beth-Moderator

Hello everybody!!

Hi All,Just thought I would pop in and say hi!! Haven't been on in awhile. Just haven't felt well, especially since Thursday. All I want to do is sleep. I have been having problems with my stomach more than my lungs lately. Seems that I throw up at least every other day, sometimes more than once a day. Even had some rectal bleeding the other night that scared me half to death. I had that a few years back and it turned out I had a tubulovillous adenoma but it was not cancer. Had a colonoscopy last year in September and they said everything was fine except for bleeding hemorrhoids and chronic gastritis and didn't need another one for 5 years. I don't know whether to tell the doctor or not. I have an appointment next week on the 16th with the pulmo and an appointment wtih the family physician on the 23rd. Maybe I am just worrying for nothing. I am just really a lot more tired than usual and

like I said, all I want to do is sleep. I know I am not getting enough exercise and I was doing so well when I was in pulmo rehab, but since I finished it, I have to say, I have really failed in the exercise department. I haven't been eating right, either. Sometimes I am so tired, I don't even eat but once a day, if that. Guess I had better get a grip.I hope everyone is doing great since the last time I checked in. Sorry I haven't been posting. I guess I have just been snoozing!!Caro

Caro

Well, sounds like the ulcers and esophagus.....are you on meds for it?

If not, you need some. Both for immediate help and long term.

> >

> > Hi All,

> >

> > Just thought I would pop in and say hi!! Haven't been on in awhile.

> > Just haven't felt well, especially since Thursday. All I want to do

> > is sleep. I have been having problems with my stomach more than my

> > lungs lately. Seems that I throw up at least every other day,

> > sometimes more than once a day. Even had some rectal bleeding the

> > other night that scared me half to death. I had that a few years

> > back and it turned out I had a tubulovillous adenoma but it was not

> > cancer. Had a colonoscopy last year in September and they said

> > everything was fine except for bleeding hemorrhoids and chronic

> > gastritis and didn't need another one for 5 years. I don't know

> > whether to tell the doctor or not. I have an appointment next week

> > on the 16th with the pulmo and an appointment wtih the family

> > physician on the 23rd. Maybe I am just worrying for nothing. I am

> > just really a lot more tired than usual and like I said, all I want

> > to do is sleep. I know I am not getting enough exercise and I was

> > doing so well when I was in pulmo rehab, but since I finished it, I

> > have to say, I have really failed in the exercise department. I

> > haven't been eating right, either. Sometimes I am so tired, I don't

> > even eat but once a day, if that. Guess I had better get a grip.

> >

> > I hope everyone is doing great since the last time I checked in.

> > Sorry I haven't been posting. I guess I have just been snoozing!!

> >

> > Caro

> >

>

call your doc ASAPPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

Subject: Hello everybody!!To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 9:06 PM

Caro... OMGosh girl. This doesn't sound very good. Yes, do see the Drs. Don't sleep through it! lol.

I'll be watching for your follow-up.

God Bless you.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hello everybody!!To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 9:06 PM

Hi All,Just thought I would pop in and say hi!! Haven't been on in awhile. Just haven't felt well, especially since Thursday. All I want to do is sleep. I have been having problems with my stomach more than my lungs lately. Seems that I throw up at least every other day, sometimes more than once a day. Even had some rectal bleeding the other night that scared me half to death. I had that a few years back and it turned out I had a tubulovillous adenoma but it was not cancer. Had a colonoscopy last year in September and they said everything was fine except for bleeding hemorrhoids and chronic gastritis and didn't need another one for 5 years. I don't know whether to tell the doctor or not. I have an appointment next week on the 16th with the pulmo and an appointment wtih the family physician on the 23rd. Maybe I am just worrying for nothing. I am just really a lot more tired than usual and like I said, all I want to do is sleep. I know I am not getting enough exercise and I was doing so well when I was in pulmo rehab, but since I finished it, I have to say, I have really failed in the exercise department. I haven't been eating right, either. Sometimes I am so tired, I don't even eat but once a day, if that. Guess I had better get a grip.I hope everyone is doing great since the last time I checked in. Sorry I haven't been posting. I guess I have just been snoozing!!Caro

Thanks for all the help you guys. I am feeling somewhat better today, not quite as sleepy. I think I slept from about 8:30 last night until 6:30 this morning, so I did a little catching up. You would think I would be caught up enough after all the sleeping I have been doing lately!! I am going to take everyone's advice and let the doc know so I will know what to do. Maybe I shouldn't wait until next week. I know that is what they are there for, but I don't want to be a pain.CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

From: carowade4444 <carowade4444@ yahoo.com>Subject: Hello everybody!!To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, October 6, 2008, 9:06 PM

Carolyn

BE A PAIN!!!!! lol. You're in pain, you take care of yourself. They are

there to serve you even if sometimes they don't make you feel that way.

Not to scare you, (ok, maybe it is a bit), read what just happened to

Dale who decided he could wait for his appointment. He ended up with a

nice long hospital stay. We all want to avoid the doctors but everytime

we do we endanger ourselves. On the other side look at MB who went to

the doctor quickly, got home and took her Levaquin, had no complications

and in just a few days was back as good as normal.

>

> From: carowade4444 <carowade4444@ yahoo.com>

> Subject: Hello everybody!!

> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

> Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 9:06 PM

>

>

>

>

> Hi All,

>

> Just thought I would pop in and say hi!! Haven't been on in awhile.

> Just haven't felt well, especially since Thursday. All I want to do

> is sleep. I have been having problems with my stomach more than my

> lungs lately. Seems that I throw up at least every other day,

> sometimes more than once a day. Even had some rectal bleeding the

> other night that scared me half to death. I had that a few years

> back and it turned out I had a tubulovillous adenoma but it was not

> cancer. Had a colonoscopy last year in September and they said

> everything was fine except for bleeding hemorrhoids and chronic

> gastritis and didn't need another one for 5 years. I don't know

> whether to tell the doctor or not. I have an appointment next week

> on the 16th with the pulmo and an appointment wtih the family

> physician on the 23rd. Maybe I am just worrying for nothing. I am

> just really a lot more tired than usual and like I said, all I want

> to do is sleep. I know I am not getting enough exercise and I was

> doing so well when I was in pulmo rehab, but since I finished it, I

> have to say, I have really failed in the exercise department. I

> haven't been eating right, either. Sometimes I am so tired, I don't

> even eat but once a day, if that. Guess I had better get a grip.

>

> I hope everyone is doing great since the last time I checked in.

> Sorry I haven't been posting. I guess I have just been snoozing!!

>

> Caro

>

I have been on Prevacid 30 mg a day since the beginning of the year. Haven't had actual heartburn in awhile, just every now and then. I thought maybe I just had a stomach bug or something, but know that blood doesn't come with a stomach bug. I couldn't get in touch with anyone at the office today, so will try again tomorrow. Have to go to PTA meeting tonight with my daughter. My 5-year-old grandson (just started kindergarten last month) is the one I always told her would be her problem child when he started school. Much to our surprise, he is receiving a certificate tonight for Student of the Month!! I AM SO PROUD!!

CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: Hello everybody!!To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 9:22 PM

CaroWell, sounds like the ulcers and esophagus... ..are you on meds for it?If not, you need some. Both for immediate help and long term.> >> > Hi All,> >> > Just thought I would pop in and say hi!! Haven't been on in awhile.> > Just haven't felt well, especially since Thursday. All I want to do> > is sleep. I have been having problems with my stomach more than

my> > lungs lately. Seems that I throw up at least every other day,> > sometimes more than once a day. Even had some rectal bleeding the> > other night that scared me half to death. I had that a few years> > back and it turned out I had a tubulovillous adenoma but it was not> > cancer. Had a colonoscopy last year in September and they said> > everything was fine except for bleeding hemorrhoids and chronic> > gastritis and didn't need another one for 5 years. I don't know> > whether to tell the doctor or not. I have an appointment next week> > on the 16th with the pulmo and an appointment wtih the family> > physician on the 23rd. Maybe I am just worrying for nothing. I am> > just really a lot more tired than usual and like I said, all I want> > to do is sleep. I know I am not getting enough exercise and I was> > doing so well

when I was in pulmo rehab, but since I finished it, I> > have to say, I have really failed in the exercise department. I> > haven't been eating right, either. Sometimes I am so tired, I don't> > even eat but once a day, if that. Guess I had better get a grip.> >> > I hope everyone is doing great since the last time I checked in.> > Sorry I haven't been posting. I guess I have just been snoozing!!> >> > Caro> >>

Thanks Bruce. I needed that.CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: Hello everybody!!To: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 12:01 PM

CarolynBE A PAIN!!!!! lol. You're in pain, you take care of yourself. They arethere to serve you even if sometimes they don't make you feel that way.Not to scare you, (ok, maybe it is a bit), read what just happened toDale who decided he could wait for his appointment. He ended up with anice long hospital stay. We all want to avoid the doctors but everytimewe do we endanger ourselves. On the other side look at MB who went tothe doctor quickly, got home and took her Levaquin, had no complicationsand in just a few days was back as good as normal.>> From: carowade4444 <carowade4444@ yahoo.com>> Subject: Hello everybody!!> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 9:06 PM>>>>> Hi All,>>

Just thought I would pop in and say hi!! Haven't been on in awhile.> Just haven't felt well, especially since Thursday. All I want to do> is sleep. I have been having problems with my stomach more than my> lungs lately. Seems that I throw up at least every other day,> sometimes more than once a day. Even had some rectal bleeding the> other night that scared me half to death. I had that a few years> back and it turned out I had a tubulovillous adenoma but it was not> cancer. Had a colonoscopy last year in September and they said> everything was fine except for bleeding hemorrhoids and chronic> gastritis and didn't need another one for 5 years. I don't know> whether to tell the doctor or not. I have an appointment next week> on the 16th with the pulmo and an appointment wtih the family> physician on the 23rd. Maybe I am just worrying for nothing. I am> just really a

lot more tired than usual and like I said, all I want> to do is sleep. I know I am not getting enough exercise and I was> doing so well when I was in pulmo rehab, but since I finished it, I> have to say, I have really failed in the exercise department. I> haven't been eating right, either. Sometimes I am so tired, I don't> even eat but once a day, if that. Guess I had better get a grip.>> I hope everyone is doing great since the last time I checked in.> Sorry I haven't been posting. I guess I have just been snoozing!!>> Caro>

Thanks MB. I am so glad I have you all!! You all are wonderful people. Always there to listen even when I complain. You all mean so much to me.CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

From: Beth <mbmurtha (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Hello everybody!!To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, October 6, 2008, 8:29 PM

Caro,

Beth-Moderator

Hello everybody!!

Caro,

I'm so sorry you're going through a rough spot right now. It sounds like you got a lot of good advice today. I'm thinking " this too shall pass" and that once you go to the doctor, things will be better for you. I will be thinking positive thoughts for you to start feeling better!

Elisa

From: Bruce Moreland <brucemoreland@ gmail.com>Subject: Re: Hello everybody!!To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 12:01 PM

CarolynBE A PAIN!!!!! lol. You're in pain, you take care of yourself. They arethere to serve you even if sometimes they don't make you feel that way.Not to scare you, (ok, maybe it is a bit), read what just happened toDale who decided he could wait for his appointment. He ended up with anice long hospital stay. We all want to avoid the doctors but everytimewe do we endanger ourselves. On the other side look at MB who went tothe doctor quickly, got home and took her Levaquin, had no complicationsand in just a few days was back as good as normal.>> From: carowade4444 <carowade4444@ yahoo.com>> Subject: Hello everybody!!> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 9:06 PM>>>>> Hi All,>>

Just thought I would pop in and say hi!! Haven't been on in awhile.> Just haven't felt well, especially since Thursday. All I want to do> is sleep. I have been having problems with my stomach more than my> lungs lately. Seems that I throw up at least every other day,> sometimes more than once a day. Even had some rectal bleeding the> other night that scared me half to death. I had that a few years> back and it turned out I had a tubulovillous adenoma but it was not> cancer. Had a colonoscopy last year in September and they said> everything was fine except for bleeding hemorrhoids and chronic> gastritis and didn't need another one for 5 years. I don't know> whether to tell the doctor or not. I have an appointment next week> on the 16th with the pulmo and an appointment wtih the family> physician on the 23rd. Maybe I am just worrying for nothing. I am> just really a

lot more tired than usual and like I said, all I want> to do is sleep. I know I am not getting enough exercise and I was> doing so well when I was in pulmo rehab, but since I finished it, I> have to say, I have really failed in the exercise department. I> haven't been eating right, either. Sometimes I am so tired, I don't> even eat but once a day, if that. Guess I had better get a grip.>> I hope everyone is doing great since the last time I checked in.> Sorry I haven't been posting. I guess I have just been snoozing!!>> Caro>

Caro

Better you should be a "pain" to the doc, than be in pain yourself!!!

Besides, that is what they are there for.Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

From: carowade4444 <carowade4444@ yahoo.com>Subject: Hello everybody!!To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, October 6, 2008, 9:06 PM

That is wonderful!!! about your grandsonPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

From: Bruce Moreland <brucemoreland@ gmail.com>Subject: Re: Hello everybody!!To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, October 6, 2008, 9:22 PM

CaroWell, sounds like the ulcers and esophagus... ..are you on meds for it?If not, you need some. Both for immediate help and long term.> >> > Hi All,> >> > Just thought I would pop in and say hi!! Haven't been on in awhile.> > Just haven't felt well, especially since Thursday. All I want to do> > is sleep. I have been having problems with my stomach more than

my> > lungs lately. Seems that I throw up at least every other day,> > sometimes more than once a day. Even had some rectal bleeding the> > other night that scared me half to death. I had that a few years> > back and it turned out I had a tubulovillous adenoma but it was not> > cancer. Had a colonoscopy last year in September and they said> > everything was fine except for bleeding hemorrhoids and chronic> > gastritis and didn't need another one for 5 years. I don't know> > whether to tell the doctor or not. I have an appointment next week> > on the 16th with the pulmo and an appointment wtih the family> > physician on the 23rd. Maybe I am just worrying for nothing. I am> > just really a lot more tired than usual and like I said, all I want> > to do is sleep. I know I am not getting enough exercise and I was> > doing so well

when I was in pulmo rehab, but since I finished it, I> > have to say, I have really failed in the exercise department. I> > haven't been eating right, either. Sometimes I am so tired, I don't> > even eat but once a day, if that. Guess I had better get a grip.> >> > I hope everyone is doing great since the last time I checked in.> > Sorry I haven't been posting. I guess I have just been snoozing!!> >> > Caro> >>

We were on our way to the program last night at the PTA meeting and my nephew's daughter locked the keys in the van. We ended up trying for 4 hours to get in, finally ending up calling a locksmith and paying $60 to get the door unlocked, missed the entire program for my grandson. He will still get his certificate today, just not in front of the whole school. Really upsetting. We were really looking forward to it. I felt really bad for the little guy and my daughter was crying her eyes out, cuz she missed it. He is spending the night with me tomorrow night, so I am going to take him to the store and buy him something just to show I am proud of him. Hopefully that will make him feel better. What a night!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08

SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

From: Bruce Moreland <brucemoreland@ gmail.com>Subject: Re: Hello everybody!!To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, October 6, 2008, 9:22 PM

Thanks Elisa!! I need all the help I can get and I really appreciate the thoughts and prayers from everyone. This disease really sucks!! But each day I wake up, I am like, well I made it another day, so I can't complain. I am still waiting to hear back from the doc. I will call again this afternoon if I don't hear anything soon.CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

From: Bruce Moreland <brucemoreland@ gmail.com>Subject: Re: Hello everybody!!To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 12:01 PM

Yes, Caro...I'm a-watchin and a-waitin' for Dr news.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hello everybody!!> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 9:06 PM>>>>> Hi All,>> Just thought I would pop in and say hi!! Haven't been on in awhile.> Just haven't felt well, especially since Thursday. All I want to do> is sleep. I have been having problems with my stomach more than my> lungs lately. Seems that I throw up at least every other day,> sometimes more than once a day. Even had some rectal bleeding the> other night that scared me half to death. I had that a few years> back and it turned out I had a tubulovillous adenoma but it was not> cancer. Had a colonoscopy last year in September and they said> everything was fine except for bleeding hemorrhoids and chronic> gastritis and didn't need another one for 5 years. I don't know> whether to tell the doctor or not. I have an appointment next week> on the 16th with the pulmo and an appointment wtih the family> physician on the 23rd. Maybe I am just worrying for nothing. I am> just really a lot more tired than usual and like I said, all I want> to do is sleep. I know I am not getting enough exercise and I was> doing so well when I was in pulmo rehab, but since I finished it, I> have to say, I have really failed in the exercise department. I> haven't been eating right, either. Sometimes I am so tired, I don't> even eat but once a day, if that. Guess I had better get a grip.>> I hope everyone is doing great since the last time I checked in.> Sorry I haven't been posting. I guess I have just been snoozing!!>> Caro>