RemedySpot.com

Bingo the Roof Gremlins are AT IT at Last!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey, does anyone remember my news last YEAR about my ROOF needing to be replaced after a humungous HAIL STORM ...YEp October 2007! THere's still 1/2 of Lismore's old historic quarter to go with the repairs! I;m getting off lightly!

YEY! the boys are up there & doin ' it NOW... there's scaffolding all over the ship, tin roofing being hurled down below.......I'm inside with earplugs firmly IN!

Lucky for me, the Hubby & I are taking off tomorrow for a 2 week sojourn on a little island in the Pacific Ocean (Norfolk Island)...so they can get on with it & I won't have to lsiten to all the awful banging & sreeeching of metal on metal & POWER TOOLS..OMG I HATE the sound of Power Tools (I'd have been SUCH a wooszie fella!)

So, I won't be online for a couple of weeks after tomorrow...be GOOD without me & if you can't be GOOD have FUN being WICKED!

Princess Peggy don't worry.....Sugar n' Spice are at my daughter's place learning all sorts of BAD habits (like jumping on furniture & playing among the weeds where they get covered in sticky things!) Zoe & Max are VERY pleased to have full custody..they're on school holidays at the moment!

Cheers,

SGIO

Metal on metal is painful to think about. Even hammer isn't nearly as

bad. Have fun on your trip but we'll miss you.

>

>

> Hey, does anyone remember my news last YEAR about my ROOF needing to

be

> replaced after a humungous HAIL STORM ...YEp October 2007! THere's

> still 1/2 of Lismore's old historic quarter to go with the repairs!

I;m

> getting off lightly!

>

> YEY! the boys are up there & doin ' it NOW... there's scaffolding all

> over the ship, tin roofing being hurled down below.......I'm inside

with

> earplugs firmly IN!

>

> Lucky for me, the Hubby & I are taking off tomorrow for a 2 week

sojourn

> on a little island in the Pacific Ocean (Norfolk Island)...so they can

> get on with it & I won't have to lsiten to all the awful banging &

> sreeeching of metal on metal & POWER TOOLS..OMG I HATE the sound of

> Power Tools (I'd have been SUCH a wooszie fella!)

>

> So, I won't be online for a couple of weeks after tomorrow...be GOOD

> without me & if you can't be GOOD have FUN being WICKED!

>

> Princess Peggy don't worry.....Sugar n' Spice are at my daughter's

place

> learning all sorts of BAD habits (like jumping on furniture & playing

> among the weeds where they get covered in sticky things!) Zoe & Max

are

> VERY pleased to have full custody..they're on school holidays at the

> moment!

>

> Cheers,

>

> SGIO

>

... have a great time.

BTW how is Casey? (Hope I have the right name).

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Bingo the Roof Gremlins are AT IT at Last!

Hey, does anyone remember my news last YEAR about my ROOF needing to be replaced after a humungous HAIL STORM ...YEp October 2007! THere's still 1/2 of Lismore's old historic quarter to go with the repairs! I;m getting off lightly!

YEY! the boys are up there & doin ' it NOW... there's scaffolding all over the ship, tin roofing being hurled down below.......I'm inside with earplugs firmly IN!

Lucky for me, the Hubby & I are taking off tomorrow for a 2 week sojourn on a little island in the Pacific Ocean (Norfolk Island)...so they can get on with it & I won't have to lsiten to all the awful banging & sreeeching of metal on metal & POWER TOOLS..OMG I HATE the sound of Power Tools (I'd have been SUCH a wooszie fella!)

So, I won't be online for a couple of weeks after tomorrow...be GOOD without me & if you can't be GOOD have FUN being WICKED!

Princess Peggy don't worry.....Sugar n' Spice are at my daughter's place learning all sorts of BAD habits (like jumping on furniture & playing among the weeds where they get covered in sticky things!) Zoe & Max are VERY pleased to have full custody..they're on school holidays at the moment!

Cheers,

SGIO

Have a good time with your hubby at the Island, wish you have

ammorable week.

Geeta

>

>

> Hey, does anyone remember my news last YEAR about my ROOF needing

to be

> replaced after a humungous HAIL STORM ...YEp October 2007! THere's

> still 1/2 of Lismore's old historic quarter to go with the

repairs! I;m

> getting off lightly!

>

> YEY! the boys are up there & doin ' it NOW... there's scaffolding

all

> over the ship, tin roofing being hurled down below.......I'm

inside with

> earplugs firmly IN!

>

> Lucky for me, the Hubby & I are taking off tomorrow for a 2 week

sojourn

> on a little island in the Pacific Ocean (Norfolk Island)...so they

can

> get on with it & I won't have to lsiten to all the awful banging &

> sreeeching of metal on metal & POWER TOOLS..OMG I HATE the sound of

> Power Tools (I'd have been SUCH a wooszie fella!)

>

> So, I won't be online for a couple of weeks after tomorrow...be

GOOD

> without me & if you can't be GOOD have FUN being WICKED!

>

> Princess Peggy don't worry.....Sugar n' Spice are at my daughter's

place

> learning all sorts of BAD habits (like jumping on furniture &

playing

> among the weeds where they get covered in sticky things!) Zoe &

Max are

> VERY pleased to have full custody..they're on school holidays at

the

> moment!

>

> Cheers,

>

> SGIO

>

First things first.. I know the babies will have a ball being loved and played with on their vacation. I hope you just have a Ball.. relax and enjoy.  Just think when you get home you'll have a NEW ROOF.. I love when my house gets a new hat... ;)   Have fun Love ya. me Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Hey, does anyone remember my news last YEAR about my ROOF needing to be replaced after a humungous HAIL STORM  ...YEp October 2007! THere's still 1/2 of Lismore's old historic quarter to go with the repairs! I;m getting off lightly!YEY! the boys are up there & doin ' it NOW... there's scaffolding all over the ship, tin roofing being hurled down below.......I'm inside with earplugs firmly IN!Lucky for me, the Hubby & I are taking off tomorrow for a 2 week sojourn on a little island in the Pacific Ocean (Norfolk Island)...so they can get on with it & I won't have to lsiten to all the awful banging & sreeeching of metal on metal & POWER TOOLS..OMG I HATE the sound of Power Tools (I'd have been SUCH a wooszie fella!)So, I won't be online for a couple of weeks after tomorrow...be GOOD without me & if you can't be GOOD have FUN being WICKED!Princess Peggy don't worry.....Sugar n' Spice are at my daughter's place learning all sorts of BAD habits (like jumping on furniture & playing among the weeds where they get covered in sticky things!) Zoe & Max are VERY pleased to have full custody..they're on school holidays at the moment!Cheers,SGIO     

Have a fantastic time with your hubby! You deserve a good break anyway. Take some pictures of Norfolk Island and don't worry about your little doggies.

ElisaSubject: Re: Bingo the Roof Gremlins are AT IT at Last!To: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 1:26 PM

,Have a good time with your hubby at the Island, wish you have ammorable week.Geeta>> > Hey, does anyone remember my news last YEAR about my ROOF needing to be> replaced after a humungous HAIL STORM ...YEp October 2007! THere's> still 1/2 of Lismore's old historic quarter to go with the repairs! I;m> getting off lightly!> > YEY! the boys are up there & doin ' it NOW... there's scaffolding all> over the ship, tin roofing being hurled down below....... I'm inside with> earplugs firmly IN!> > Lucky for me, the Hubby & I are taking off tomorrow for a 2 week sojourn> on a little island in the Pacific Ocean (Norfolk Island)...so they can>

get on with it & I won't have to lsiten to all the awful banging & > sreeeching of metal on metal & POWER TOOLS..OMG I HATE the sound of> Power Tools (I'd have been SUCH a wooszie fella!)> > So, I won't be online for a couple of weeks after tomorrow...be GOOD> without me & if you can't be GOOD have FUN being WICKED!> > Princess Peggy don't worry.....Sugar n' Spice are at my daughter's place> learning all sorts of BAD habits (like jumping on furniture & playing> among the weeds where they get covered in sticky things!) Zoe & Max are> VERY pleased to have full custody..they' re on school holidays at the> moment!> > Cheers,> > SGIO>