RemedySpot.com

Geeta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am so glad you will be here through the Holidays. I am sure you'll see such pretty things. We do have such pretty displays for the holidays. Let us know your thoughts about things you see here in the US that surprise you if you don't mind. We do take our beautiful country for granted and seeing it through anothers eyes should be fun..Enjoy every day. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  HiPeggy,I am still in CA and will perhaps be here till Feb.Thanks for asking.I am having a stable phase with no problems but for 2 episodes of mild infection, I took the antibiotics for 5 days each and i am fine.I am on 2lit o2 @ rest and 4to 5lit on exertion , i cannot walk around too much so i use the wheel chair to go around in malls and other places.It has not stopped me from sight seeing and I am having a good time. Waiting for my grandson to arrive in Nov.I will try to send you some pics.Geeta- In Breathe-Support , Peggy  wrote:>> Hi Geeta, Are you still in Ca.? If so I hope you are enjoying > yourself. Has your 02 needs stayed the same? Just wondering if there > is a difference here vs India. Send a few pictures. You know we are > very nosey.. lol> > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi Shaoron ,> I share this with you , not only do my Sats drop after eating I feel> awful and I cannot walk after that , yes the amount too matters .> We just have eat less or eat and sit quietly doing nothing.> Geeta> > > >> > From: Bruce Moreland <brucemoreland@>> > Subject: Treadmill Routine> > To: Breathe-Support > > Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 1:40 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Beth/Jane others> >> > I know you're a regular treadmill user but this would also be to> any> > others who are. What is your routine? How often? How long? What> paces> > and what levels of oxygen? Pulse rates?> >> > Nosy, aren't I?> >> > I'm thinking mine may need some modification.> >> > I use the treadmill every other day. I do breathing exercises in> > between, plus I'm pretty active most days.> >> > I spend 45 minutes on the treadmill. I do just a couple of minutes> at> > 1.5 mph and then go to 2 mph. I stay there about 5 minutes and> then go> > to 2.5. 2.5 is my maximum based on my balance.> >> > I use 4 lpm and 5 lpm. I can go to 2 mph on 4 lpm and can go up to> 2.5> > mph on 4 lpm sometimes initially but ultimately to maintain my sats> > around 92-93% I have to increase to 5 lpm. Otherwise, I slow down> to 2> > mph and let my sats built back to 94% or so, then to 2.5 a bit> more. I> > don't let myself drop below 92% without slowling down or upping the> > oxygen based both on room for error and seeing no reason to be at> 90% on> > one flow when I could be on 93% at a higher flow. Even on 5 lpm> with the> > pollen the way it is I sometimes can't stay at 2.5 mph.> >> > My pulse rate rises to around 110, spending most of my time> between 105> > and 110 which is right for my age.> >> > In the 45 minutes, I typically will cover about 1.5 miles.> >>