RemedySpot.com

publicity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is what I submitted to the Good Morning America website. If you go to the web site, click on "comments".

Today's show made me see RED. It seems like you frequently show articles about breast cancer awareness, almost to the exclusion of other diseases. There are almost as many people with pulmonary fibrosis as there are with breast cancer. Yet, I never see pulmonary fibrosis get publicity from you. In fact, I rarely see PF get any media attention. PF is a deadly disease. There is no cure. There is no chemotherapy or radiation therapy for pulmonary fibrosis. The only so-called "cure" for Pulmonary Fibrosis is a lung transplant. But then one disease is being traded for another disease: The disease of Transplant with all of the rejection and infection issues that last a lifetime. Pulmonary fibrosis is NOT caused by smoking. Last year when Goulet and Evel Knievel died from pulmonary Fibrosis, I was optimistic about the media doing more coverage on this deadly disease. Unfortunately this was not the case. Pulmonary Fibrosis is a

hardening of the lung tissue. At the microscopic level, the exchange of gases, oxygen for carbon dioxide, does not take place. Eventually, "it takes your breath away." For more information on this disease contact the "Coalition for Pulmonary Fibrosis" in California and the "Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation" in Chicago, Illinois.Thank you for listening. Joyce T RosenbergIPF 3/06Pulmonary Fibrosis...It takes your breath away.

Posted by:pinktobi 12:04 PM

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

Good for you Pink. Go get 'em girl!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

publicity

This is what I submitted to the Good Morning America website. If you go to the web site, click on "comments".

Today's show made me see RED. It seems like you frequently show articles about breast cancer awareness, almost to the exclusion of other diseases. There are almost as many people with pulmonary fibrosis as there are with breast cancer. Yet, I never see pulmonary fibrosis get publicity from you. In fact, I rarely see PF get any media attention. PF is a deadly disease. There is no cure. There is no chemotherapy or radiation therapy for pulmonary fibrosis. The only so-called "cure" for Pulmonary Fibrosis is a lung transplant. But then one disease is being traded for another disease: The disease of Transplant with all of the rejection and infection issues that last a lifetime. Pulmonary fibrosis is NOT caused by smoking. Last year when Goulet and Evel Knievel died from pulmonary Fibrosis, I was optimistic about the media doing more coverage on this deadly disease. Unfortunately this was not the case. Pulmonary Fibrosis is a hardening of the lung tissue. At the microscopic level, the exchange of gases, oxygen for carbon dioxide, does not take place. Eventually, "it takes your breath away." For more information on this disease contact the "Coalition for Pulmonary Fibrosis" in California and the "Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation" in Chicago, Illinois.Thank you for listening. Joyce T RosenbergIPF 3/06Pulmonary Fibrosis...It takes your breath away.

Posted by:pinktobi 12:04 PM

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

>

Way to go Pink.Oprah had a place to request issues for Dr.Ozz to

discuss so my sister asked for P.F., so who knows if it will do any

good, but we have to try.

KathyS/54dx10-04/tx

> This is what I submitted to the Good Morning America website. If

you go to the web site, click on " comments " .

>

>

>

> Today's show made me see RED. It seems like you frequently show

articles about breast cancer awareness, almost to the exclusion of

other diseases. There are almost as many people with pulmonary

fibrosis as there are with breast cancer. Yet, I never see pulmonary

fibrosis get publicity from you. In fact, I rarely see PF get any

media attention. PF is a deadly disease. There is no cure. There is no

chemotherapy or radiation therapy for pulmonary fibrosis. The only

so-called " cure " for Pulmonary Fibrosis is a lung transplant. But then

one disease is being traded for another disease: The disease of

Transplant with all of the rejection and infection issues that last a

lifetime. Pulmonary fibrosis is NOT caused by smoking. Last year when

Goulet and Evel Knievel died from pulmonary Fibrosis, I was

optimistic about the media doing more coverage on this deadly disease.

Unfortunately this was not the case. Pulmonary Fibrosis is a hardening

of the lung

> tissue. At the microscopic level, the exchange of gases, oxygen for

carbon dioxide, does not take place. Eventually, " it takes your breath

away. " For more information on this disease contact the " Coalition for

Pulmonary Fibrosis " in California and the " Pulmonary Fibrosis

Foundation " in Chicago, Illinois.Thank you for listening. Joyce T

RosenbergIPF 3/06Pulmonary Fibrosis...It takes your breath away.

>

> Posted by:

> pinktobi 12:04 PM

>

>

> Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

>