RemedySpot.com

Re: L

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sher,

Thanks so much for sharing this sad news. What paper did you find it in? She was such a fighter and a source of inspiration for so many of us. All I can think of is that her and Joyce went to such extreme measures to live this year and right now both of them must be having a great time,out of pain, laughing their heads off, and having a truly exciting "air family" reunion.

R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: LTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 3:00 PM

I know the board wants to know that L has died. Somewhere around the 24th of Sept. News of her death was found in a newspaper... .

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher,

Thank you for letting us know. I appreciate it! is another member who inspired many of us. She never gave up and continued to fight for her life!

I'm copying and pasting her obituary here. It turns out that there will be a final memorial service in Raleigh NC. If it's open to the public and I can find out when it is, I may try to attend.

Thanks again Sher!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

Ellen Lentz

Ellen Lentz, of Sun City West, formerly of Raleigh, NC went to be with her Lord on September 24, 2008.She was born June 15th in Greenfield, IN. She was the daughter of Emery J. Graham and Mildred (Wilmoth) Graham, both deceased. She was one of 10 children, three of whom are predeceased; Martha Burger, Doris Lee and Graham.She is survived by her husband, J. Lentz; four children, Haskell and Roy Haskell, who are living in Texas and living in North Carolina and Ruth Ellen , living in Kansas. She is also survived by five grandchildren, Zachary Lentz, Tim , Faith , Destiny Haskell and Colleen Haskell; four brothers, Jim Graham, Graham,

Walter Graham, Orv Graham; two sisters, Betty Ross and Vivian Kittrell. was a devout member of the Christian/Church of Christ Church and served in many capacities. She earned a Masters Degree in Social Work and worked primarily with the elderly population and their families. She also presented workshops and seminars throughout many states concerning issues related to social issues. She was a member of the National Association of Social Workers and held national and state board positions. She earned an LCSW license from North Carolina and Arizona and mentored undergrad students. She was an ardent Republican and served in many capacities in North Carolina. Above all, she cared about people and wanted to serve them, in whatever way she could.An initial viewing will be held at 10:00 a.m. with a memorial service to follow at 11:00 a.m. at the Sun City West Christian Church 20803 N 151 Ave., Sun City West on Saturday, September 27,

2008.Flowers are welcome and appreciated.Final Memorial Services will be held at the Ave. Church of Christ, 700 N Ave., Raleigh, North Carolina.

L

I know the board wants to know that L has died. Somewhere around the 24th of Sept. News of her death was found in a newspaper... .

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Beth, Is there an address for the

Lentz family so we can send our condolences?

was one of our gallant fighters and she will be missed.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Beth wrote:

Sher,

Thank you for letting us know. I appreciate it! is another

member who inspired many of us. She never gave up and continued to

fight for her life!

I'm copying and pasting her obituary here. It turns out that there

will be a final memorial service in Raleigh NC. If it's open to the

public and I can find out when it is, I may try to attend.

Thanks again Sher!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

UCTD 06/08

Ellen Lentz

Ellen Lentz, of Sun

City West, formerly of Raleigh, NC went to be with her Lord on

September 24, 2008.

She was born June 15th in Greenfield, IN. She was the daughter of Emery

J. Graham and Mildred (Wilmoth) Graham, both deceased. She was one of

10 children, three of whom are predeceased; Martha Burger, Doris Lee

and Graham.

She is survived by her husband, J. Lentz; four children,

Haskell and Roy Haskell, who are living in Texas and

living in North Carolina and Ruth Ellen , living in

Kansas. She is also survived by five grandchildren, Zachary Lentz, Tim

, Faith , Destiny Haskell and Colleen Haskell; four

brothers, Jim Graham, Graham, Walter Graham, Orv Graham; two

sisters, Betty Ross and Vivian Kittrell.

was a devout member of the Christian/Church of Christ Church and

served in many capacities. She earned a Masters Degree in Social Work

and worked primarily with the elderly population and their families.

She also presented workshops and seminars throughout many states

concerning issues related to social issues. She was a member of the

National Association of Social Workers and held national and state

board positions. She earned an LCSW license from North Carolina and

Arizona and mentored undergrad students. She was an ardent Republican

and served in many capacities in North Carolina. Above all, she cared

about people and wanted to serve them, in whatever way she could.

An initial viewing will be held at 10:00 a.m. with a memorial service

to follow at 11:00 a.m. at the Sun City West Christian Church 20803 N

151 Ave., Sun City West on Saturday, September 27, 2008.

Flowers are welcome and appreciated.

Final Memorial Services will be held at the Ave. Church of

Christ, 700 N Ave., Raleigh, North Carolina.

-----

Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 6:00:05 PM

Subject: L

I know the board wants to know

that L has died. Somewhere around the 24th of Sept. News of her

death was found in a newspaper... .

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

Nasturtiums

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.7.6/1712 - Release Date: 10/7/2008 9:41 AM

so sorry to hear about L. Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

Subject: LTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 6:00 PM

This is the address I found. I'm sure any expressions of sympathy would be welcome.

Tim Lentz

13306 W Ballad DrSun City West, AZ 85375

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

L

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.173 / Virus Database: 270.7.6/1712 - Release Date: 10/7/2008 9:41 AM

Thanks for making me laugh about a sad situation. "Air family" reunion in heaven! Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

From: Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net>Subject: LTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 3:00 PM

I didn't find it. Kathie, in WA heard the news somehow...she and were good friends.

LTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 3:00 PM

Here's the link for 's obituary.

http://www.legacy.com/AZCentral/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory & PersonID=117989802

Elisa

From: Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net>Subject: LTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 3:00 PM

Thanks Elisa... nice thing to do. I fwd it to Kathie, her good friend in WA just in case she doesn't see your post. She is not on the board much.

LTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 3:00 PM