RemedySpot.com

Zena streaks through the message board

Rate this topic

Guest guest

just to let you know I'm still ok.

I've got my new flat and am in the process of decorating it. I am also still packing up my house and working out what not to take with us (loosing two whole rooms and a whole load of storage space). I am still being an at home mum, with all that entails. Last time they were checked my pft's were stable (yipee). I'm off to the transplant evaluation team again next week, (has it been 6 months ) not lost enough weight yet, but hey ho! Oh, and I had an emergancy rush to the dentist this morning and am half way through a root canal!

I am hoping to actually move next weekend, (although I'm off for afternoon tea at the Ritz in London on saturday, so I get out of a lot of work then )

I hope everyone is ok, I haven't really had a chance to read many messages.

Much love and strength to everyone

Love Ze xx

Z,  I'm so glad you can see the end to this move. I am also jealous your going to tea.. At the RITZ no less. Have a wonderful time. Good to see a post from you.. Let us know about your appointment with the Tx team.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  just to let you know I'm still ok.I've got my new flat and am in the process of decorating it.  I am also still packing up my house and working out what not to take with us (loosing two whole rooms and a whole load of storage space).  I am still being an at home mum, with all that entails.   Last time they were checked my pft's were stable (yipee).   I'm off to the transplant evaluation team again next week, (has it been 6 months )  not lost enough weight yet, but hey ho! Oh, and I had an emergancy rush to the dentist this morning and am half way through a root canal!I am hoping to actually move next weekend, (although I'm off for afternoon tea at the Ritz in London on saturday, so I get out of a lot of work then )I hope everyone is ok, I haven't really had a chance to read many messages. Much love and strength to everyoneLove Ze xx

Zena,

So happy to have you race through here! It sounds like you've been making great progress on your move. I do know how much work it is and how exhausting! I was doing it last year at this time and the thought of it just makes me want to take a nap.

Sorry to hear about the lousy tooth but happy to hear you're still stable. Enjoy tea at the Ritz next week and give Lili a hug!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

Zena streaks through the message board

just to let you know I'm still ok.

I've got my new flat and am in the process of decorating it. I am also still packing up my house and working out what not to take with us (loosing two whole rooms and a whole load of storage space). I am still being an at home mum, with all that entails. Last time they were checked my pft's were stable (yipee). I'm off to the transplant evaluation team again next week, (has it been 6 months ) not lost enough weight yet, but hey ho! Oh, and I had an emergancy rush to the dentist this morning and am half way through a root canal!

I am hoping to actually move next weekend, (although I'm off for afternoon tea at the Ritz in London on saturday, so I get out of a lot of work then )

I hope everyone is ok, I haven't really had a chance to read many messages.

Much love and strength to everyone

Love Ze xx