RemedySpot.com

Re: India-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This sounds like a trip of a lifetime. I am fascinated by anything to do with other cultures. I am a Social Studies teacher for the first time this year, and we will be studying India soon. We were just talking about Mexico City being one of the most populated cities in the world, when a kid whipped out a table he had in his binder that was more up-to-date than our textbook. It said Mumbai was the #1 most populated city in the world, with Mexico City now in #10. I followed the link you gave and looked at the pink hats. I will show that link to my 6th grade students when we get there. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Elisa (Sjogren's, Raynaud's, NSIP Apr. 08)

age 52 Mansfield, TX

From: Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net>Subject: Re: Re: Have a question about the tubing we wear........ .......To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 11:20 AM

ML... I speak frankly about the depression because I've lived it since I was a young teen. I've learned ways to handle it better as I've grown older. We're close to the same age btw.

We just HAVE to accept the things we cannot change ML. Or we pay the price.

Change what you CAN and let everything else GO! Sounds simple huh? When I can do it I'm feeling soooo much better.

When I can't do it I ask myself "why am I holding on to this? I'm getting something out of holding on to it or I wouldn't do it"

We are both lucky to have such good husbands and if your tubing is the worst problem you have girlfriend (with IPF) then give yourself a shake like a wet dog and accept what you can't change. Those dorks are long gone now and you're still living with the fear of "what if". In the land of "What If" anything can happen.

I'm thinking it must be very difficult to live every day with the results of the eye surgery and the patch. Hopefully seeing the Dr will bring some solutions.

Ok. Lecture over dear friend. lol.

I feel sad for anyone dealing with depression.. .

Love ya!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Have a question about the tubing we wear........ .......> > > I know there are many more people that have worn the oxy. tubing a > lot longer than me. This week, it has been over a year now, 24/7. I > can not go without it at all. Here is my dilemma.> > You all may have suggested to me the different ways to wear the > cannula, upwards or downwards (and in her lady's chamber) whatever. > Anyhow, it is the most devastating part of PF for me. Others may be > different. I have come to a point that I can not take it anymore > with the

cannula. I even tried clothes pins on my clothes, etc. you > name it.> > I am becoming increasingly depressed as too, I still am wearing the > patch and have absolutely no feeling on the left side of my face and > head since my detached retinal surgery last March. I have an appt > with surg

Nov. 23rd to discuss cataract surg. The eye surg I am not > concerned about, that will be great, wish I could have it today, it > is the numbness of the face and head, eye patch which if I don't wear > it, everything is still blurry.> > I just would like to have the group here give me some suggestions as > how to deal with the tubing or place it so it doesn't pull.> > I am different, as every one of us is, in that I have so much energy, > am always hopping up and down, but slower these days, very busy, and > I keep the level of oxy. #5 when alone except when I am working > around here. Then 7-8. Actually the only disability I feel (because > I have no pain anywhere)is this tubing. > > I hope someone here can give me some suggestions that will help me > with this problem. I know we all are in it and facing it each and > every day. But since the incident about 2 wks ago with the workmen > in here shutting off the power without telling me and I got sick, and > was sick for 3 days, I have become ultra depressed and can't seem to > snap out of it.> > I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!> Lou - (74) richmond-va> IPF - 02>

Hi Elisa,

So glad you enjoyed his blog. I quit teaching ( 8th grade Language Arts) when I was first diagnosed but my favorite website for lesson plans , especially for Social Studies was the New York Times Learning Connection. It is a free service for teachers and has great current events to suppliment your textbook. Have you ever tried it? Take care- R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

From: Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net>Subject: Re: Re: Have a question about the tubing we wear........ .......To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 11:20 AM

ML... I speak frankly about the depression because I've lived it since I was a young teen. I've learned ways to handle it better as I've grown older. We're close to the same age btw.

Change what you CAN and let everything else GO! Sounds simple huh? When I can do it I'm feeling soooo much better.

When I can't do it I ask myself "why am I holding on to this? I'm getting something out of holding on to it or I wouldn't do it"

We are both lucky to have such good husbands and if your tubing is the worst problem you have girlfriend (with IPF) then give yourself a shake like a wet dog and accept what you can't change. Those dorks are long gone now and you're still living with the fear of "what if". In the land of "What If" anything can happen.

I'm thinking it must be very difficult to live every day with the results of the eye surgery and the patch. Hopefully seeing the Dr will bring some solutions.

Love ya!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Have a question about the tubing we wear........ .......> > > I know there are many more people that have worn the oxy. tubing a > lot longer than me. This week, it has been over a year now, 24/7. I > can not go without it at all. Here is my dilemma.> > You all may have suggested to me the different ways to wear the > cannula, upwards or downwards (and in her lady's chamber) whatever. > Anyhow, it is the most devastating part of PF for me. Others may be > different. I have come to a point that I can not take it anymore > with the

cannula. I even tried clothes pins on my clothes, etc. you > name it.> > I am becoming increasingly depressed as too, I still am wearing the > patch and have absolutely no feeling on the left side of my face and > head since my detached retinal surgery last March. I have an appt > with surg

Nov. 23rd to discuss cataract surg. The eye surg I am not > concerned about, that will be great, wish I could have it today, it > is the numbness of the face and head, eye patch which if I don't wear > it, everything is still blurry.> > I just would like to have the group here give me some suggestions as > how to deal with the tubing or place it so it doesn't pull.> > I am different, as every one of us is, in that I have so much energy, > am always hopping up and down, but slower these days, very busy, and > I keep the level of oxy. #5 when alone except when I am working > around here. Then 7-8. Actually the only disability I feel (because > I have no pain anywhere)is this tubing. > > I hope someone here can give me some suggestions that will help me > with this problem. I know we all are in it and facing it each and > every day. But since the incident about 2 wks ago with the workmen > in here shutting off the power without telling me and I got sick, and > was sick for 3 days, I have become ultra depressed and can't seem to > snap out of it.> > I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!> Lou - (74) richmond-va> IPF - 02>

Thanks for that site! I also taught Language Arts for 9 years, and am finding this so less stressful. World Cultures.......what could be better? I am just praying to get through this school year healthy. I can retire with full benefits (such as that is) mid semester of next school year.

Take care of you!

Elisa

Love ya!