RemedySpot.com

Sharon-outfit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Try your local theater groups. The would rent you a outfit P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 9 LPM 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 60

From: Lou <mlpretired (AT) aol (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Have a question about the tubing we wear........ .......To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, October 12, 2008, 1:02 PM

That's why I have you for a friend, Sher! You are good for me.I LOVE "U" THIS DAY!!!MARY LOUIPF - 02> > >> > > ML... I'm sorry the cannula continues to bug you. It is an > > annoyance to me but that's about all. For me, I just > keep "flipping" > > the tubing around as I walk so that it's not underfoot. I'm not > as > > active as you are so that lessens the chance of tubing "bugging" > me.> > > > > > Prongs for me are pointed downward but I'm sure that's not > > mandatory! lol. I know others wear it upward...anyway. ..> > > > > > Have you tried (of

course you have) some paper tape and taping > the > > tubing across the cheeks to hold it in place?> > > > > > You say "the only disability you feel is the tubing" and that's > > just an adjustment yet to be found. How lucky you are. The > depression > > is a heavy matter that I understand very well. Do you think those > > dork workers have caused you to get stuck in fear/anger? You say > > that experience escalated the depression.. .> > > What do you use for strength? Do you have a strong faith you > can > > call on to help you?> > > > > > I envy you your energy. My hopping up and down hopped up and > left!> > > > > > I know I haven't offered any really neat ideas to help you but > I > > wanted to acknowledge your post and not ignore

you.> > > God Bless!> > > > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > > > Nasturtiums> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > > > Have a question about the tubing we > > wear........ .......> > > > > > > > > I know there are many more people that have worn the oxy. > tubing > > a > > > lot longer than me. This week, it has been over a year now, > 24/7. > > I > > > can not go without it at all. Here is my dilemma.>

>

> > > > You all may have suggested to me the different ways to wear the > > > cannula, upwards or downwards (and in her lady's chamber) > > whatever. > > > Anyhow, it is the most devastating part of PF for me. Others > may > > be > > > different. I have come to a point that I can not take it > anymore > > > with the cannula. I even tried clothes pins on my clothes, etc. > > you > > > name it.> > > > > > I am becoming increasingly depressed as too, I still am wearing > > the > > > patch and have absolutely no feeling on the left side of my > face > > and > > > head since my detached retinal surgery last March. I have an > appt > > > with surg Nov. 23rd to discuss cataract surg. The eye surg I am > > not

> > > concerned about, that will be great, wish I could have it > today, > > it > > > is the numbness of the face and head, eye patch which if I > don't > > wear > > > it, everything is still blurry.> > > > > > I just would like to have the group here give me some > suggestions > > as > > > how to deal with the tubing or place it so it doesn't pull.> > > > > > I am different, as every one of us is, in that I have so much > > energy, > > > am always hopping up and down, but slower these days, very > busy, > > and > > > I keep the level of oxy. #5 when alone except when I am working > > > around here. Then 7-8. Actually the only disability I feel > > (because > > > I have no pain anywhere)is this tubing.

> > > > > > I hope someone here can give me some suggestions that will help > > me > > > with this problem. I know we all are in it and facing it each > and > > > every day. But since the incident about 2 wks ago with the > > workmen > > > in here shutting off the power without telling me and I got > sick, > > and > > > was sick for 3 days, I have become ultra depressed and can't > seem > > to > > > snap out of it.> > > > > > I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!> > > Lou - (74) richmond-va> > > IPF - 02> > >> >>